Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
You can actually see just how much Alice was able to exert control over Ioan using emotional blackmail, until he took back that control.
She tries to use emotional blackmail with everyone - her ex-husband; her father; her ex-in laws; her daughters; strangers she has altercations with; her social media followers.

"I have a sick child in the car!"
"My dad disowned me"
"I have no parents"
"My husband is leaving us"
"I'm very sick and 50-80% bed bound"
"Your father is going to spend all our money on lawyers"
"Your son is spending money for the kids' college on lawyers"
"My husband has left me penniless while he swans off with the bogan around the world"
"I gave you the best 20 years of my life and you made me feel ugly and useless"
"I'm being bullied by a hate site called Tattle"

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Citney

VIP Member
Omg. I'm gonna say it. Ooooooohhhh. I need to say it. Aaaarrrggggghhhh!!!!

Will still has more hair than her!!!!

I've stooped so low.
She never had alopecia, I watched the episode of Red Table Talk where she said she shaved her head because her hair was very damaged. Now she is growing her hair out and the first thing she does is dye it blonde, no one with alopecia would ever risk doing that kind of damage to their hair. She and Alice are very much alike, except Jada is/was married to an A-lister.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

sarahjane83

Oh no! Poor dog...its such a worry isn't it 🙁
Thank you. She is 13.5 and I rescued her 4 years ago after her former owner threw her in a river in a bid to drown her. She survived but aspirated water during the incident and developed COPD. As a chronic condition, it worsens over time even with steroids, which have caused Cushings disease and are becoming less effective over time. She’s been deteriorating faster in recent weeks and is bad tonight. I think I may have to make a decision. It’s all so sad. Also slap bang in the middle of a mad week at work that will culminate in a big event on Friday so I am tired and stressed. It doesn’t rain but it pours.

• Heart
  • Sad

Loveu2

VIP Member
Yeah. I'll be really embarrassed when Alice is a proven liar, again.

Screenshot_20231015_123154_Samsung Internet.jpg

In other news, my cat is a dick.

Screenshot_20231010_222539_Video Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_014629_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Just for clarity for any newbies, visitors, lurkers, witches, sea hags, and AE viewing this site... Ioan is still smiling.

1697131904877.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Periwinkleblue

Do you think Alice has started to refer to herself in the third person in real life too?

"Ella could you wash a wine glass? Alice Evans needs some wine. I know this for a fact."

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
You know someone’s hit a nerve when she says - that could only have come from Ioan and Bianca - That’s what she says when she’s handed her ass and has no comeback.

And god knows she’s seriously lacking in good comebacks. But it doesn’t work for every comment including ~
‘Get a job you tedious, bone-idle, booze-bloated fame barnacle’

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
Imagine thinking your housekeeper would be called as a witness and asked if your ex likes animals.

Alice, ya fucking twat.
Let’s not forget the 30 sworn statements from the wedding and the people present at Elsie’s birth who are going to testify he stopped her pushing for five minutes so he could finish his sandwich or similar.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Alice never reads here. Except that one time she read my post regarding her fashion choices that can trigger PTSD.

View attachment 2505409
Alice’s fashion is triggering for literally everyone. The eye likes harmony. Alice’s outfits were never harmonious, they were always unbalanced and uncoordinated. It’s also why none of her noses have worked well with her face.

• Haha

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I randomly saw this picture of Kerry Katona in my Instagram feed, so clicked on it to see what it was about, and… Look who commented?!?!?! So weird (for non UK tattle turds, Kerry Katona was in a girl band in the early 2000s, but has pretty much made a career in reality TV since then…)

IMG_8206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
regarding "no one else has ever come out about Alice": no one came out about Weinstein until 6 years ago, doesnt mean it didnt happen until that. Not like I think that Alice is comparable to him (I would only put myself down to Loopy's level), but you really don't need "others to come out" to believe that someone is a horrible person. There is enough evidence already: from Ioan, from the fact that many have cut her off, and quite simply her behavior on public display. You dont need to "expose" somebody who already exposes herself.
I find it so funny when (Fl)Abby tries to imply that I &B look awkward together.

He looks like he’s thinking “Who the fuck is this deranged fan? Call security”.
View attachment 2506822
omg its horrific when Alice wears horrendous shoes, but them both? a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
This is sad, although not unusual in Hollywood, and she is probably teaching the girls this, too: It's lesson one in showbusiness: All you need for success is to shag the right people.
Gotta say the post of Ella with the Morgan child which stated she was her bestie made me roll my eyes. The Morgan’s are UK based and the kid is younger etc. A classic Alicism, over exaggerated relationships and fawning. Desperately trying to milk a connection that most be remote at best. This time with children and one who isn’t even hers.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Sure Jan

1697226447210.png

Alice's idea of 'giving' is allowing IG to work and giving up a career that gave her up first. It's also doing all the parenting (and let's pretend Gloria isn't paid to do it). She doesn't want IG to have any custody as she's too 'giving' LOL

She has a PhD in gaslighting.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
What does this mean for Ioan? Any of the legal eagles want to weigh in?
welp has the right of it, this law will only work in Ioan's favor because it will make it more difficult for abusive parents to get custody by mandating training for judges to more easily identify abuse, and prohibiting reunification therapy camps (unless the custodial parent is an abuser).
---
Alice says there was no domestic violence in her marriage.

Keeping on the "an accusation from a narc is a confession" track, in this text message she sent Ioan (which was in his DVRO request), Alice says she was physically assaulted by Ioan's mum.

What?!

View attachment 2513377

Questions

1) What would Alice be taking Ioan's mum to court for? And does she know how expensive international litigation is (seeing as Gill is based in the UK)? Her Etsy shop takings and residuals wouldn't be able to cover even a tiny fraction of the cost.
2) What "form" is she talking about that she got people to sign? And who drafted the form - her lawyer? Herself?
3) Who are the "at least" 20 people who signed these forms?

These questions are all moot anyway, as we know Alice is lying as usual.

She especially loves to pretend she has people on her side who are against Ioan. It's a common tactic with her.

Oh, if Alice would still like to go ahead with taking Ioan's mum to court, and to get those forms signed by witnesses, I have drafted some text for the form which she can use for free. You're welcome Alice!

The form

WITNESS DETAILS

Name: ...................................................................................
Address: ..................................................................................
Signature: ..................................................................................
Date: ..................................................................................

TESTIMONY

I, [........................................], hereby solemnly testify that on the day of Ioan Gruffudd's wedding to Alice Evans, the most amazing woman I have ever met, I saw Ioan's evil mother Margaret Gill Griffiths being so NASTY to Alice! Like what kind of a person would do that! FFS! Never in my life have I seen such behaviour! Gill then bashed Alice like that bogan Bianca would bash Ella with a door 16 years later. OMG, is Bianca actually related to Gill?

Gill was rolling around on the floor because she somehow im=gined Alice had said she was a bad mother. Her behaviour was so AWFUL it then made Alice roll on the floor and poor Alice was shaking like a leaf while vomiting. Alice then had to be calmed down by her brother Tone and his future wife Rachel (who he met at this wedding).

Gill is the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered. She only thinks of herself. She is like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. She is quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met.

She is an egocentric, pathetic person and her never ending unkindness towards Alice makes me very sad.

We demand that Gill publicly apologises to Alice and pays her monetary compensation.

We prefer that the apology is made via a post on X (formerly known as Twitter). If this is not possible, then we would accept an apology via a public Instagram post.

Alice has been hurt very badly as a child by getting bullied and her father disowning her. So please may she have an apology and some compensation. Please.

Signed

This is absolutely amazing. 🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying laughing over here.

Also Alice's text would make a great thread title:
Alice Evans in her own words: useless, ugly and adept at nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha