Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
IMG_6094.jpeg

@JoJo76
Absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣
You can just imagine Alice, strutting around her bedroom in her ebay tat finery, telling herself that Bianca looks like an accountant 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40

sarahjane83

It's even worse than that. Ella writes a dishonest post under Kayla's video to try and get an apology from her! The manipulation of Ella has been going on since birth imo. This was Feb 2020 so before the split. Then the post vanished when Tattlers saw it. Ella is learning all AE's nasty tricks sadly. There is debate about whether Ella wrote it but I say she did and AE supervised it. The gratuitous mention of poor lil orphan Alice's endless victimhood is particularly icky.

View attachment 2503997
“I HAVE A SICK CHILD IN THE CAR!”

…but well enough to go to Target to get a present for a friend…

• Haha
yes it's borderline psychosis now
It fascinates me and I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes to try to understand why she isn’t moving on at all. The socks that are so clearly her (or okay, let’s play her game, they’re not her but they know her or they don’t but they know everything about everything…yawn) tell us she isn’t moving on. They are so vindictive, malicious and obsessed with YoBee to a completely irrational point, and seem to keep trying to posit new attacks eg cokehead, child abusers, and anything that will further damage his relationship with the girls and/or threaten B’s immigration status.
The only concession she/they have made is that she lost her mind/had a breakdown with the shock of him going.
Yet we know things weren’t good with A and I for years, and that she has behaved crazily online for many years. So what is the prognosis?
My sense being a woman around the same age is that she must be panicking about the future in a big way because realistically how IS she going to manage. I know how fucking relieved I am every single day right now that I started paying into my pension at 30 and can retire in a couple of years. I get that her life has been thrown upside down but I’ll never understand her reaction to it or why she’s felt the need to go full scorched earth against Ioan. I mean just have some dignity FFS Alice.
And yet, I’ve learned so much about her from here, in terms of Alice before 3 years ago, that every time I do feel like trying to rationalise her behaviour, I just realise that it’s probably because she’s just a not particularly nice person. Spoilt and entitled - not attractive at 55.
She could still turn this round in theory but it’s clear she can’t in practice. I feel sad for her when I see the tweets from the socks. She just can’t move on. Not because she loves Ioan of course, but because she’s caught in a toxic binary obsession about how this must turn out. And how she hasn’t done anything wrong. Zero self reflection. It just baffles me!

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
The Henry the VIII comparison has me rolling (my eyes)
So, he delegitimised his daughter after lopping off the head of her mother and had her sent away to two people who allegedly sexually abused her while under their care. Yep, exactly like Ioan?! God this woman is fucking tedious and pathetic!
Alice hun, in case you haven’t noticed, there’s children dying and horrific things happening in the world. But oh yeah, never mind. You have it the worst. Silly me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I actually read the label of the cheese I am about to snack on (rough day, haha) and I'm dedicating it to GRUFFUDD!!!

1000038959.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
View attachment 2500845
Well, for starters: Ioan
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
View attachment 2500849
She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
View attachment 2500855
How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
View attachment 2500862
neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
View attachment 2500869
The kids seem to be doing just fine? WTF?
Panic attacks, tantrums, trashing dads appartment, shoving a woman, stealing, hacking, Elsie threatening to kill herself.
Yeah Alice, they seem to be doing just fine.

• Sick

welp

VIP Member
What does this mean for Ioan? Any of the legal eagles want to weigh in?
it just outlaws reunification camps, so has no impact on his case. although one of their emails sounded like this option was considered.

reunification therapies as such will not be forbidden although they will likely not be called like this, and since judges will receive more training it will be less likely to be ordered, but that's really mostly about abusive parents, so this isnt applying to him.

What this "training" also aims is to educate judges on coercive control, not ordering custody with unsafe parents and there is a big push to more strongly impact custody if spousal abuse was involved, this is pretty bad for Alice actually.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I am sure Ioan has made up with Math over the last few years. I would just LOVE a picture of I&B with Math and Keri to come out soon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I have a lot of admiration and respect for people who speak more than one language. There are a few languages I'd love to learn but my depression and memory issues make it a real struggle. That said, all the things Alice and her socks and FM's rave about her for are all things she was doing 20-30 plus years ago. She lived in France and Italy 30 years ago and learnt French and Italian. Whoop ta doo! She was a working actress 10 years ago. She was once a beautiful bombshell (depending on your tastes) 10 years ago. She was once a loved wife and mother, once upon a time even further back a loved daughter and sibling. Someone with friends and a life. But what is she now? A drunken, pill popping, hypochondriac, unemployed, unemployable, grifting, lazy, abusive, fat, ugly slob who spends all hours of the day and night abusing her ex and his new gf and anyone who breathes wrong in her direction on SM, whilst either ignoring or abusing her children. She has no life or friends outside of SM. Once upon a time many years ago she looked like she had the perfect life, from the outside at least. Now she lives in a hell of her own making and all that she once had she lost or destroyed herself. It makes her past achievements at best sad and at worst futile. Her achievements and who she once was many moons ago don't matter anymore. It's who she is and what she does now that matters. And there's nothing there to be proud of. Frankly any half way normal person would look back at who Alice once was, what she accomplished, what she had, and be utterly ashamed and despairing of how she's thrown it all away, not continue to gloat on her past glories to ignore her pathetic current reality.

• Heart

Edna

Alice, no-one is forced to love you. He just wanted to leave you (not your kids) and he did. The Machiavellian schenanigans your socks continue to attribute to your ex-husband and his new partner are either a figment or a lie. Either way, a terrible look.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
This has tickled me. DA has “liked” this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
View attachment 2503370
Trouble is, it’s another own goal. That like led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes on to lay the blame for the abuse at Alice’s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not liked a portion of it.

View attachment 2503373
Al, ya twat.

(Gone 4am here, awake with a poorly dog ☹)

edited to correct an error. (I mistakenly said it was a retweet, but it was a like. I blame the time and that I’m shattered.)
I hope puppy gets better ASAP. ❤
---
Alice’s idea of high-fashion posing is to just glower at the camera.
Well it's either that or sit naked on a toilet... 🤷‍♀️ Versatility thy name is Alice.
---
His replies that say, Thank You? Or, the one that says, "let's stick to the schedule"?
His replies were submitted with with the text messages given to the court.
His actions will be his legacy. He is has survived domestic abuse from his hateful wife. He is now free of an abusive marriage. He will thrive.

View attachment 2503394
Oh FFS MAlice. Sometimes you really piss me off. All this whinging and bitching that no other ex or mother has ever been treated so badly. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of women and mothers who's exes have beaten them, killed them, killed their children even. All Ioan did was get a DVRO against you because you are a vicious abusive bully, and he wouldn't have been able to get the DVRO against you if you didn't behave that way in the first place. Your actions will be your legacy Alice, and it's an incredibly ugly legacy at that.

It's really telling that she constantly goes on about Ioan revealing her private (abuse) rather than facing up to her own behaviour and trying to change it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
I just googled "stephen bear sausage roll" and the first link was the tattle post with the offending picture. Think home made sausage roll with some thick pastry rather than a greggs. Enjoy!
On topic, it's been what, a week since Alice's 'big reveal' video leaked and everyone has forgotten already. What an epic fail.

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
FYI
If someone moves to another continent, lives with their bf/gf, and has a years long relationship, they are not the side piece.
If Bianca had a fragile ego, was vindictive, and into trolling, Ioan would not at all be interested in her. He's already had that and would take a hard pass the next time.

View attachment 2502369
YoBee could get married and live a long, loving life together until they pop their clogs at the age of 100 and 81, with seven grandchildren, and Al would still call her a side piece, because she'll never get over losing him. Al won't obviously make it that long though.

welp

VIP Member
Breaking: Ioan & Bianca bump into Alice

I would say Bubba loves them both equally at this stage. He's their baby.

So the FM appropriately called Chicken Yellow (they're on private) is screenshotting us. LMAO. Get a life. As for 'they're not normal', we're not the woman with a DVRO who continually breaks it. Big Al is not able to evolve, that's the problem. Or just doesn't want to, more likely.

View attachment 2517006
---
The FM replies.

View attachment 2517026
LOL when the TRO dropped there was no more "but they cheated" on here, thank goodness. Boo hoo Alice!!
the funny thing is they constantly call us out for "wasting life". i cannot imagine to waste my life more than screenshotting random people opinions on a court-certified abuser. If Alice was actually a victim (like Ioan) okay, but it's clearly not the case. Alone the thought would make me feel useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39