Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2450979
"Best mummy ever" - Yeah, alienating and weaponizing your kids against their father is great parenting... not!
A lot of her followers are acting as if Ioan doesn't even exist anymore ("family of three" etc). News flash: He's still alive and doing everything in his power to get justice for his kids.

View attachment 2450990
Lol, the storm is never gonna be over with Alice. I doubt she'll ever stop with her revenge stuff.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the actual real final trial to happen. Alices sock says she's looking forward to it but I believe she's shitting bricks because she's not gonna be in control. The judge will be and it seems like he already knows what's going on.
You know, I get it, not being crazy about Bianca as far as Alice goes. She knows she treated him badly, but he took it. I think for his kids. She got lonley while away, drinking, talking to people on line and got addicted to both. I dont believe he cheated married, but had checked out. Nobody owns anybody and she made mistake of thinking he would take her abuse and stay. For her kids she should accept it. Alot of fathers dont care. Their father loves them or he would have given up and moved elsewhere. I was a child who lived through visitation once a dang year for 2 weeks. Hell to pay when you came back if you had a good time. So, I could never say, and I didnt. Step mom even made me a blue jean skirt like hers. I never told mom, but skirt disappeared. I've said before, till this day, I can't say her name without mom screaming. Her rival has been dead for many years. Died young of cancer. My mom is a narc. You can't change some people. So sad for kids she can't let them love anyone but her. Clipping their wings they need in life to fly and have a beautiful life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Look at this bundle of love 😍😍
Beautiful markings!
I think your cat is judging us all, by that look 🤣
He's absolutely adorable and a real love bug, but point the phone at him and he instantly has Grumpy MacGrump face. He also does this thing with his eyes looking off in opposite directions, so not only does he look grumpy AF, he looks like an alien whose grumpy AF. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably already been posted, but B looking good 🩷 (if a little thin 😞)

Expect a meltdown in 3...2...1
---

Why do you think I asked for your details 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bianca looks great. It is true that she's lost quite a bit of weight since her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

It could be because of the MS and her strict diet to mitigate its effects, or it could be because of stress from Alice and the whole situation. It could be because of Hollywood beauty standards. It could be something else entirely.

Whatever the reason, Alice is disgusting for making comments about her weight and giving her pathetic, bitter nicknames which reference her weight. Particularly when Alice might be the cause of the weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He's absolutely adorable and a real love bug, but point the phone at him and he instantly has Grumpy MacGrump face. He also does this thing with his eyes looking off in opposite directions, so not only does he look grumpy AF, he looks like an alien whose grumpy AF. 😂
Awwwe, cats and their quirks! So my neighbours cat thinks he lives with me, my own cat clearly doesn't have any of it, and the neighbours cat just wants to play with him, he is a massive handful, comes in and hides in my wardrobe/under the bed.
Anyway his mum works nights sometimes ,and he's in my garden on a beanbag I brought for my cat (who has not used it once) and I have just fed him, because he was miaowing at the door 🥺. I know I'm a 🤡, as cats well and truly have us hoomans under the thumb, but I just can't say no to cats!
Back on topic (sorry mods!) So, what will be in store for this evening on mAlices insta 🤔
We know the socks are on rinse and repeat on X, seriously does she not get bored typing the same tit for 15 hours a day, every bleeping day, for coming up to 3 YEARS 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bianca looks great. It is true that she's lost quite a bit of weight since her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

It could be because of the MS and her strict diet to mitigate its effects, or it could be because of stress from Alice and the whole situation. It could be because of Hollywood beauty standards. It could be something else entirely.

Whatever the reason, Alice is disgusting for making comments about her weight and giving her pathetic, bitter nicknames which reference her weight. Particularly when Alice might be the cause of the weight loss.
i thought this post last night was particulary wtf
1000016188.jpg

(no way that either number is true btw, you can easily add 50lb for each)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

I think she's always been thin, probably her build (lucky girl!) plus the MS doesn't help. I know she has mentioned a few times on her insta that she does try and gain weight, rebuild muscle strength, which must be so hard when you have MS or something similar.
But yes she does seem to have gotten thinner, which is definitely down to the stress caused by the walrus! Yet, she still gets up and keeps going 💪🏻🩷

Reactions: 23
i thought this post last night was particulary wtf
View attachment 2451628
(no way that either number is true btw, you can easily add 50lb for each)
WTAF 🤬🤬🤬
These socks - Alice are so bleeping warped! She has MS for ffs and has a silm build naturally, any further weight loss is due to stress from that bottom feeder!
Pro-ana disgusting thing to say!

Reactions: 26
Why is she calling Bianca a stepmom now? I don't remember which sock it was but a few days ago she was like "Bianca will never have those kids" or something like that. Sounded almost like a threat. She switches so fast I can barely keep up with all of her narratives.

Bianca has mentioned previously the MS has caused her problems with digestion.
And as for her looking anorexic, that woman looks a damn sight healthier than Alice and those two girls she's supposed to care for!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So Alice is angry because Elsie didn't have an opportunity to lie in court. Mother of the year.

View attachment 2451298
What the duck! The Abuser wanted her 9 year old to testify in court without any legal representation or her there to support her. She never fails to astound me with her sheer toxicity, selfishness, and willingness to throw her daughters under the bus so she can destroy their father and his partner. The Abuser is the lowest form of life possible.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Probably already been posted, but B looking good 🩷 (if a little thin 😞)

Expect a meltdown in 3...2...1
---

Why do you think I asked for your details 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It must be therapy time for the girls as she has been off line for few hours. So another excuse to blow up!

Reactions: 14
Not quite the same level but @sevenyearbiatch and I know the same plastic surgeon.
I might have jumped my own gun and booked in my consultation 2 yrs earlier than planned … damn that Instagram post! 😂

On topic, sorta, Hugh Jackman and Debra Lee Furness have announced they’re divorcing - shooketh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I might have jumped my own gun and booked in my consultation 2 yrs earlier than planned … damn that Instagram post! 😂

On topic, sorta, Hugh Jackman and Debra Lee Furness have announced they’re divorcing - shooketh
WHAT? He always seemed so totally devoted to her. Wow.

• Sad
I am so interested in the tea there. Big Hugh Jackman fan and I’ve been tagged about fifty times in that news story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.