Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back it up a second…
So Loopy is indebted to Alice because she defended him against the backlash HE received for supporting an actress who lied about sleeping with a 17 year old!
what the actual duck?
here is the link to the woman’s wiki if you don’t know what I’m talking about!
First the woman was involved in Me Too accusing Weinstein of sexual assault, but then it later came out she slept with a 17 year old actor, a guy she actually met for the first time when he 7! When it first came out, she lied and said it didn’t happen. Then she paid the kid off. Then topless photos of her in bed with the kid came out and then she claimed it did happen but she didn’t know he was underage! She was 37 and he was 17!
Loopy keeps supporting abusive women and keeps going on and on about how he’s the good guy! No dude, you are sick! I don’t know what he’s saying to Alice but I’m pretty sure he has to do with making this situation worse!
This just reinforces that he has absolutely no capacity to admit he is wrong, he just keeps doubling down.

Reactions: 36
This will be me if we don't get the transcript today and I have to get through a whole weekend. I mean, I'm so middle aged and boring, how else would I want to spend my Friday evening?

Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.
I'm just wondering when the unemployed day drinking is going to start because I could use the break. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wrong. I often talk about my famous ex like Alice. The difference is the bastard decided to kill me and I became a ghost!

• Haha
This is just a post about the Wiki for @Bridgeofsighs and @SusieTCones

Could we keep the Alice smear campaign/interviews out of spoilers? I'm not sure who made that change but I've reverted it. IMO it's a really important section as it's full of Alice's lies. And seeing the list of outlets she spoke to really brings home how damaging her campaign is.

Also, the pictures and links break up the Wiki, so it's less of a wall of text.

Thank you! And let me know if you disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2450979
"Best mummy ever" - Yeah, alienating and weaponizing your kids against their father is great parenting... not!
A lot of her followers are acting as if Ioan doesn't even exist anymore ("family of three" etc). News flash: He's still alive and doing everything in his power to get justice for his kids.

View attachment 2450990
Lol, the storm is never gonna be over with Alice. I doubt she'll ever stop with her revenge stuff.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the actual real final trial to happen. Alices sock says she's looking forward to it but I believe she's shitting bricks because she's not gonna be in control. The judge will be and it seems like he already knows what's going on.
"Tears rolled down my face"? Looking at a stranger's pic on IG? Well that's just abnormal. You might want to speak to someone, and pronto. Family of three? Are we sure that's not big Al?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm just wondering when the unemployed day drinking is going to start because I could use the break. 😂
Hey, I am happy to meet up with any of you and day drink in the Gorbals or wherever. We would have a blast. I'm down to talk about illnesses, cats, dogs, books, movies, travel, sunscreen, eBay shopping, you name it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Abusers gonna abuse. Tattle is IG's 'fault' apparently..

View attachment 2450356
Jeez, some people really are bleeping dense 🤦🏼‍♀️
They make my brain hurt 🤣
Congratulations @Old Soak on the title thread 🩷
@Hiraeth is today the day? Please say yessssss 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
---
What in the everlasting duck is that on the wall?

View attachment 2450390
I have just chocked on my vape, bleeping dying over here 💀
I don't know what's more funny, the wall "art" (I use that term very loosely) or your comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Tears rolled down my face"? Looking at a stranger's pic on IG? Well that's just abnormal. You might want to speak to someone, and pronto. Family of three? Are we sure that's not big Al?
Yeah, that comment made me cringe a bit as well. And no, I'm pretty sure that's not Alice.

Another one:
20230915_185621.jpg

It's honestly so strange to see how oblivious these people are in regards to this situation. Oh, well.😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So Alice is angry because Elsie didn't have an opportunity to lie in court. Mother of the year.

Screenshot_20230915_115826_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yeah, that comment made me cringe a bit as well. And no, I'm pretty sure that's not Alice.

Another one:
View attachment 2451288
It's honestly so strange to see how oblivious these people are in regards to this situation. Oh, well.😂
I'm laughing like an idiot now because the only time I've ever said "good job, mama" is to a dog feeding her puppies. Fine for a dog, patronising as tit to a human :ROFLMAO:

MOO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, that is exactly me. But injuries and cats. Not fostering at the moment but will be soon so expect the off topic Tattle Turds to get spammed. BTW, in pub now so doesn’t matter if we have to wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Food shop, cooking and homework? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2451316
Ok so what does Gloria do then? A 14 yo doesn't need their mum picking them up btw. It's embarrassing at that age and every school in the US seems to have buses. Also shouldn't she check the homework rather than do it for them?

Superwoman LOL. She never manages to explain who pays the bills. All of them.

Reactions: 26
I looked more closely. AE (I presume) has cut their heads out and put a ring in the middle. I think the words say Married Me? It's like how some people put certificates on the wall of their degrees. AE's biggest achievement was getting IG to marry her and she wanted it proudly displayed.

View attachment 2450475
It's a bleeping monstrosity, that's what it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey, I am happy to meet up with any of you and day drink in the Gorbals or wherever. We would have a blast. I'm down to talk about illnesses, cats, dogs, books, movies, travel, sunscreen, eBay shopping, you name it.
Buchanan Galleries?? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.