Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

This is the next one, help a girl out peeps 😂
Do this one! Tone authored the other one and he really shouldn't get a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay once when I was skiing (about 20 years ago) a guy starting talking to me in German, as "looked German" so does that make me Welp? I wanna get in on this action too!
I aced German at school too, surely this is enough for me to be included 🤣🤣
My paternal grandparents both learned german at school, so can I play too? :) Oh, Ive also been to Dusseldorf…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think they should only prescribe dopamine- and serotonin-enhancing/inhibiting drugs on a very short term basis. I’m appalled at how bad the aftermath is: I stopped taking them because I’d forgotten to do so for four days, due to recurrent dysmenorrhea/fibroids and realised I was actually feeling something for the first time in a year. Meanwhile I’ve put on 1.8st and lost 1/3 of my thick wavy hair - both known side effects (others I wasn’t aware of was a heightened risk of heart problems, suicidal ideation and diabetes (!!!?!). A medical researcher I know told me they [the scientific establishment] don’t know exactly what antidepressants do as yet; trials are still ongoing. Seems pretty reckless to put millions of people on substances whose mechanism is unclear!
I wonder if Alice is, or ever has been on any antidepressants or mood stabilisers? She’s up, she’s down, she’s maudlin, she’s jumping off tables, she’s lying under bedside cupboards, she’s threatening to ‘cut someone’, she’s puking/rolling/TERRIFIED. I can’t wait for her psychiatric evaluation. I imagine that the shrink is going to head straight for the whisky bottle at the end of the day. When - not if, when - she is diagnosed with personality disorders and comorbidities, can she be legally compelled to take medication? As a way of allowing her partial custody? And will therapy be mandatory, I wonder - @Hiraeth, any ideas?

ETA: congratulations on your achievement! Ihope everything goes well for you, and that you can really *live* again.
I don't know. I will have to do a little research and will let you know! 🧐

P.S. Hugs for all that you're going through. It stinks right now but it does get better. Promise. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay whose going to tell him

View attachment 2459681
Can someone please translate, its been a long day 🤣
---
This is the mother fucker who defends Alice, so I'm not at all surprised.
Alice and her 3 friends are indefensible.

View attachment 2459697
I bleeping hate this witch! Another one I've reported at least 20 times...she wants to cross the road if she's ever on the same path as me! Forget the brizzle massive, I'm London massive bruv 😉
On a serious note she's a nasty piece of work 🤬🤬
---
Do this one! Tone authored the other one and he really shouldn't get a thread title 😂
Omg this was originally my post about her lips....could it actually happen, could I get my first title thread 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤣🤣
---
I've done it!

OMG !!! I got one, thank you everyone 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.