Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP:
It does appear that the girls are in therapy because Alice is telling people what the girls told her is going on during their sessions.
The transcript from the appointment of Dr Dupee is not here yet but we have another full California business day ahead of us before the weekend.
Elsies birthday tribute was abysmal, as expected, and Alice got a DM article out of it
Some pap shots appeared of Alice wearing a massive bleeping scarf tucked into one of her strange belts and a circular mark on her arm
We are unable to know if big things really have gone on this week because the source was Loopy, however, Biancas account and Tone’s account haven’t said much in a couple of days. Could be a nothing burger.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
*BREAKING NEWS*

This just in—

UNMASKED! A new photo has revealed the true identities of Tattle.life sea hags @M33L4 and @welp, seen here day drinking in the Gorbals. When asked about their activities, the Tattlers replied, “Nae comment, ye filthy bawbag.” They then proceeded to hit the reporter with their pocketbooks. Further updates as they develop.

D747B4F2-7816-412F-B300-64152FBA9ED5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
*BREAKING NEWS*

This just in—

UNMASKED! A new photo has revealed the true identities of Tattle.life sea hags @M33L4 and @welp, seen here day drinking in the Gorbals. When asked about their activities, the Tattlers replied, “Nae comment, ye filthy bawbag.” They then proceeded to hit the reporter with their pocketbooks. Further updates as they develop.

View attachment 2450769
And look how classy they’re all put together. Broaches, houndstooth jackets and shoes that fuckin fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
On second thought, I believe it says "Married in Mexico". I kind of wonder whether she kept it (and put it up on her bedroom wall in the new flat :sneaky:).
Can’t wait for the sequel “Divorced in Los Angeles”. Certified box office smash.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.
My paternal Grandparents both died of TB and it's really on the increase in the UK, although we are still a low risk country (I think).

Back to mAlice land, I do love the way Judge Josh spoke to Ella in that transcript and huge thanks once again to @Hiraeth for her hard work ❤

Talking of hard work, @welp you really are a busy woman/man/German/Scottish/multiple accounted (all called @welp ) person!

I had no idea you had dedicated 17 years of your life to stalking mAlice ;)

Here was me thinking you had a hectic life/career and were busy with family and your significant other, being a landlord, visiting F1 races and talking to us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This will be me if we don't get the transcript today and I have to get through a whole weekend. I mean, I'm so middle aged and boring, how else would I want to spend my Friday evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Abusers gonna abuse. Tattle is IG's 'fault' apparently..

View attachment 2450356
Don’t think it was Ioan that has caused 213 threads on the subject of his leaving the Abuser. It is mostly ball down to the Abuser herself. Well done Abuser 👏👏👏👏 good job. You do know that these threads are your legacy for posterit. No one will ever remember you as an actress, even as terrible as you were. You’ll only be remembered for your behaviour in trying to destroy your ex husband and your children. You will be remembered for the absolutely horrible and nasty person that you really are. Your lies, exposed here from all the court documents will follow you to your grave. It’s hardly a legacy to be proud of is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
20230915_171912.jpg

"Best mummy ever" - Yeah, alienating and weaponizing your kids against their father is great parenting... not!
A lot of her followers are acting as if Ioan doesn't even exist anymore ("family of three" etc). News flash: He's still alive and doing everything in his power to get justice for his kids.

20230915_171930.jpg

Lol, the storm is never gonna be over with Alice. I doubt she'll ever stop with her revenge stuff.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the actual real final trial to happen. Alices sock says she's looking forward to it but I believe she's shitting bricks because she's not gonna be in control. The judge will be and it seems like he already knows what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Better question is where is it now ?
I bet she’s got copies of it stashed in various dark corners. Also bet she lights candles, recites some tit she’s thought up about “Baby Angel” like “please Big Angels send him back to me” and then has a photo of B next to it with B’s eyes scratched out that she chants demonic words over. And two of those words will be Bogan and Ho.

bleeping hell sorry Turds - that’s a bit dark on this cheery Friday afternoon 🤣🤣 In my defence I’ve had to have meds and they’re just starting to kick in so my posts might be a bit bleeping weird tbh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2450979
"Best mummy ever" - Yeah, alienating and weaponizing your kids against their father is great parenting... not!
A lot of her followers are acting as if Ioan doesn't even exist anymore ("family of three" etc). News flash: He's still alive and doing everything in his power to get justice for his kids.

View attachment 2450990
Lol, the storm is never gonna be over with Alice. I doubt she'll ever stop with her revenge stuff.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the actual real final trial to happen. Alices sock says she's looking forward to it but I believe she's shitting bricks because she's not gonna be in control. The judge will be and it seems like he already knows what's going on.
She is the bleeping storm!

Reactions: 18
Back it up a second…
So Loopy is indebted to Alice because she defended him against the backlash HE received for supporting an actress who lied about sleeping with a 17 year old!
what the actual duck?
here is the link to the woman’s wiki if you don’t know what I’m talking about!
First the woman was involved in Me Too accusing Weinstein of sexual assault, but then it later came out she slept with a 17 year old actor, a guy she actually met for the first time when he 7! When it first came out, she lied and said it didn’t happen. Then she paid the kid off. Then topless photos of her in bed with the kid came out and then she claimed it did happen but she didn’t know he was underage! She was 37 and he was 17!
Loopy keeps supporting abusive women and keeps going on and on about how he’s the good guy! No dude, you are sick! I don’t know what he’s saying to Alice but I’m pretty sure he has to do with making this situation worse!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.