Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.
Oooh! I remember that test they did at school with the six needle thingy! I had my BCG, but I can't see a scar from it.

BIB I think this should be a mandatory worldwide vaccination 😉
---
I bet she’s got copies of it stashed in various dark corners. Also bet she lights candles, recites some tit she’s thought up about “Baby Angel” like “please Big Angels send him back to me” and then has a photo of B next to it with B’s eyes scratched out that she chants demonic words over. And two of those words will be Bogan and Ho.

bleeping hell sorry Turds - that’s a bit dark on this cheery Friday afternoon 🤣🤣 In my defence I’ve had to have meds and they’re just starting to kick in so my posts might be a bit bleeping weird tbh 🤷‍♀️
You do make me laugh 🤗 🤣
Thing is mAlice has probably tried something like this to get him back, I mean she's tried very other trick in the bleeping book!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hey, I am happy to meet up with any of you and day drink in the Gorbals or wherever. We would have a blast. I'm down to talk about illnesses, cats, dogs, books, movies, travel, sunscreen, eBay shopping, you name it.
I would be so down for that, but I am rubbish at daytime drinking. But ALL the rest.

After the years of this debacle Tattlers are sometimes accidently coming across each other and then sharing others they’ve found on SM so I now have a lovely Alice network, 2 of which I speak to almost daily. And I have the address of one so I can send plant seeds and salad cream!

Best one was a fellow fosterer. I was fostering a cat and posted somewhere on here, possibly this thread or the Turd one and she recognised the cat as we help the same rescue 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.
When I was at school it was called 'the six pricks'. I'm now thinking the six pricks are Alice, Tony, Lupine, Marcia, NewLips and Ashley Ganzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
On the BCG stuff was I the only one who knew it as the six pricks?
---
When I was at school it was called 'the six pricks'. I'm now thinking the six pricks are Alice, Tony, Lupine, Marcia, NewLips and Ashley Ganzi.
Jinx!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Alice is angry because Elsie didn't have an opportunity to lie in court. Mother of the year.

View attachment 2451298
she doesnt get how this works at all.

it isnt about whether the door slam happened but whether it was on purpose. neither Ella's nor Bianca's story indicated it.

A indication would be repeat slamming, verbal abuse/screaming just before it, the nature of the meeting etc. nothing fits to it. Elsie would need to create a new story to make it fit. a story that would contradict Ellas.
Food shop, cooking and homework? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230915_120316_Chrome.jpg
funny they keep claiming Alice does no papshots, now she does?

Reactions: 26
I would be so down for that, but I am rubbish at daytime drinking. But ALL the rest.

After the years of this debacle Tattlers are sometimes accidently coming across each other and then sharing others they’ve found on SM so I now have a lovely Alice network, 2 of which I speak to almost daily. And I have the address of one so I can send plant seeds and salad cream!

Best one was a fellow fosterer. I was fostering a cat and posted somewhere on here, possibly this thread or the Turd one and she recognised the cat as we help the same rescue 😂
Not quite the same level but @sevenyearbiatch and I know the same plastic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Now I know what to send everyone for Xmas, salad cream 🤣🤣
BIB such a small world eh? 🐈⬛
---
Not quite the same level but @sevenyearbiatch and I know the same plastic surgeon.
Mates rates? not that I could afford any 😭
Look at mAlice creating links and friendships across the world 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I know what to send everyone for Xmas, salad cream 🤣🤣
BIB such a small world eh? 🐈⬛
---

Mates rates? not that I could afford any 😭
Look at mAlice creating links and friendships across the world 😉
Now I feel like I should actually send you salad cream. Any news @Hiraeth? Heading home now to wait for a Thai takeaway 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I feel like I should actually send you salad cream. Any news @Hiraeth? Heading home now to wait for a Thai takeaway 🤤
Nothing yet and I really wouldn't expect anything today. I'm sorry, all, I don't know what the delay is. I emailed the court this morning again to follow up, so hopefully that will get things moving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
latest 🐝

1000016186.jpg

not in Cali
1000016181.jpg

funny. its Alice's crew that constantly takes phrases from here und mis-uses them.
1000016179.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it isnt about whether the door slam happened but whether it was on purpose. neither Ella's nor Bianca's story indicated it.
She really doesn't understand basic concepts, like what abuse and harassment is. She thought as she got a DVRO for a 'few mean tweets' that it was a foregone conclusion that Ella would get an RO as it was 'physical abuse' with a bruise to prove it. She is still bitter her scam failed.

NL: That's the whole point you idiot. if there HAD been any evidence whatsoever that the mother was not all there or was abusing the kids there WOULD be emergency orders and CPS would be called etc. Why do you think he hasn't? Is it THAT hard? Go on - think.

As we said many times here, it has to be extreme abuse for an emergency order to be granted but PA and emotional abuse is still abuse.

NL: I'm on your side, but I don't think they 'showed' that there was no assault. That wasn't what the hearing was for. It was for a CVRO requested by Ella. And I believe the judge decided that the burden of proof was not high enough for a 3 yr Civil Harassment Restraining Order.

She doesn't know what 'assault' is either. It's an intentional act, like Ella pushing B or throwing oatmeal on IG, not an accident.

NL: There is a difference. I believe the judge made the right call tho. There wasn't enough clear evidence. (Sister was the only percipient witness since the psychologist claimed he 'turned away', but she was not allowed to testify) She should have been allowed to testify.

Again both Ella and B witnessed what happened so it's wrong to say only Elsie saw it. Someone has learnt a fancy word though. Then the Judge had to determine the facts and Ella helpfully said it could have been an accident. It's scary how keen AE is for Elsie to be on the stand - it goes without saying that she will want both of them to testify in the custody trial. What a tit show that will be!

Reactions: 21
What in the everlasting duck is that on the wall?

View attachment 2450390
Ioan is a very loving and hands on father, always was, and always would be if the Abuser let him. I don’t ever see the Abuser doing something like this, and I bet she made fun of Ioan, and ridiculed him. The Abuser has missed out on so much joy and fun with her children because of her attitude and behaviou, what a loser, and what a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This will be me if we don't get the transcript today and I have to get through a whole weekend. I mean, I'm so middle aged and boring, how else would I want to spend my Friday evening?

It's Friday, well tit. I lost a day somewhere? I hate doctor appointments. I think I blocked it out and missed it. 😁 That explains missed calls. Oh, well, happy weekend everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing yet and I really wouldn't expect anything today. I'm sorry, all, I don't know what the delay is. I emailed the court this morning again to follow up, so hopefully that will get things moving.
Thank you again. The Welp award for MVP goes to you for all your recent help and contributions. It’s a bit over £26 but I ordered two huge bags of kitten safe litter for my local rescue earlier.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really have full sympathy for the Lupenis guy and the horrible abuse and his mentions during the Asia Argento fiasco and how horrible it must have been... oh wait... nevermind...
Screenshot_20230915-125751~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably already been posted, but B looking good 🩷 (if a little thin 😞)

Expect a meltdown in 3...2...1
---
Why do you think I asked for your details 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.