Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shook with Huge Jack Man. I hope he is boning Ryan Reynolds now. I would look up videos of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i thought this post last night was particulary wtf
View attachment 2451628
(no way that either number is true btw, you can easily add 50lb for each)
Bullying someone into losing weight because of stress and then saying she's into pro-ana and calling her awful nicknames that reference her weight. Sick. Every time I think Alice scrapes the bottom of the barrel, she always manages to go lower.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Bullying someone into losing weight because of stress and then saying she's into pro-ana and calling her awful nicknames that reference her weight. Sick. Every time I think Alice scrapes the bottom of the barrel, she always manages to go lower.
That's exactly why I hope Anne Kiley and her team confront her in court with all these sock accounts and the nasty things she continues to tweet.
Let the DM write an article about that. I hope she gets the humiliation of all this tit being made public because she deserves nothing less.

Edit: Also, I hope they mention the creep from NZ and the fact that Alice seems to expose her kids to him and even encourages them to be in contact with him. The trial really can't happen soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I might have jumped my own gun and booked in my consultation 2 yrs earlier than planned … damn that Instagram post! 😂

On topic, sorta, Hugh Jackman and Debra Lee Furness have announced they’re divorcing - shooketh
Starts following Hugh Jackman on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Bianca would give Alice that hold over her tbh, I think Bianca has developed a thicker skin.
Alice really needs to look what's going on under her own nose before commenting on others appearances and I'll leave it at that!

Reactions: 19
1. Alice claims to be on the breadline though. So if she is truthful she cannot afford Gloria
2. No one, except of the very rich, has a nanny if they dont work, bar occasionally for a night out or something. "child care" is a expense interchanged with work. Granted, it IS very common in LA because so many are rich that you have nannies that essentially take over the parenting, but again 1. applies and tbh even while married to Ioan it was a pretty silly expense for most of the part
1.png

there are 3 grandparents and one step grandma - if only you wouldnt have estranged all of them
2.png

Starts following Hugh Jackman on insta 🤣
fun fact: Bianca started following him a few days ago

clearly she manifested another Hollywood break up /s

• Haha
Reactions: 39
1. Alice claims to be on the breadline though. So if she is truthful she cannot afford Gloria
2. No one, except of the very rich, has a nanny if they dont work, bar occasionally for a night out or something. "child care" is a expense interchanged with work. Granted, it IS very common in LA because so many are rich that you have nannies that essentially take over the parenting, but again 1. applies and tbh even while married to Ioan it was a pretty silly expense for most of the part
View attachment 2451866
there are 3 grandparents and one step grandma - if only you wouldnt have estranged all of them
View attachment 2451870

fun fact: Bianca started following him a few days ago

Why does Alice think childcare involves a different carer every time? Does she not get how childcare centres work?

Oh wait, of course she doesn’t. She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fantastic thread title @Old Soak 😂 and thank you @Mrsoh for sorting out the new thread for us ❤

Regarding my previous comment wondering if the mark on mAlice was from BCG vaccine, routine jabs only ended in 2005 in the UK so she would have definitely had one while a child here.

But I think the suggestion that it's a little round plaster after a flu jab is much more likely!
Possibly a plaster but otherwise she is old enough to have had a smallpox vaccine, stopped in1971 in the UK

Reactions: 3
Oh Alice / New Lips whoever you are - you have just insulted someone for incorrect use of apostrophes.

Glasshouses and all.

267FCC4C-8EBC-422C-9E75-6109117B0317.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funnily enough that's how imagine what she was like when she was having arguments with Ioan. I can actually picture her throwing tantrums like a five year old, imitating a kids voice and mimicking what Ioan would say. She thinks she's being funny when in reality she's once again showing her real self right there: immature and not capable of having a normal discussion with another adult.

Reactions: 33
NL: The f**k? Take the words "your children" out of your mouth when you're talking to me, ok? You do not know me and you do not know my life-story. Go back to wishing you were a celebrity.

She sounds like Will Smith here lol

NL: ShOw wut duZ Gwowia, PAID, Fuw-Twime NAnNy Do? HuH? AnSHwer- mE DAT!

So she's not denying she still has Gloria. Not many unemployed people can afford a Nanny and a fancy pad in Beverley Hills but Alice still identifies as less fortunate LOL. Ok, I'll bite Alice - Gloria is a paid to be AE's friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fun fact: Bianca started following him a few days ago

Wonder if she met him through some Aussie industry network - rather like the infamous Tafia? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.