Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough that's how imagine what she was like when she was having arguments with Ioan. I can actually picture her throwing tantrums like a five year old, imitating a kids voice and mimicking what Ioan would say. She thinks she's being funny when in reality she's once again showing her real self right there: immature and not capable of having a normal discussion with another adult.
Al thought that Yo should have found her airport security tantrum funny so that's her in a nutshell.

Reactions: 24
Reading her stupid, immature, and abusive posts makes me think that Ioan was never happy with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
NL: The f**k? Take the words "your children" out of your mouth when you're talking to me, ok? You do not know me and you do not know my life-story. Go back to wishing you were a celebrity.

She sounds like Will Smith here lol

NL: ShOw wut duZ Gwowia, PAID, Fuw-Twime NAnNy Do? HuH? AnSHwer- mE DAT!

So she's not denying she still has Gloria. Not many unemployed people can afford a Nanny and a fancy pad in Beverley Hills but Alice still identifies as less fortunate LOL. Ok, I'll bite Alice - Gloria is a paid to be AE's friend.
Well NL suggested earlier that transporting your kids to school and feeding them is an almost full-time job.

As a single mother it makes Alice a superhero.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's exactly why I hope Anne Kiley and her team confront her in court with all these sock accounts and the nasty things she continues to tweet.
Let the DM write an article about that. I hope she gets the humiliation of all this tit being made public because she deserves nothing less.

Edit: Also, I hope they mention the creep from NZ and the fact that Alice seems to expose her kids to him and even encourages them to be in contact with him. The trial really can't happen soon enough.
As long as we’re discussing that pervert creep Stupidity has anyone else noticed that he and some of the other weirdos in the group seem rather interested in a part of the anatomy I won’t mention here. It rhymes with crass troll.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Awwwe, cats and their quirks! So my neighbours cat thinks he lives with me, my own cat clearly doesn't have any of it, and the neighbours cat just wants to play with him, he is a massive handful, comes in and hides in my wardrobe/under the bed.
Anyway his mum works nights sometimes ,and he's in my garden on a beanbag I brought for my cat (who has not used it once) and I have just fed him, because he was miaowing at the door 🥺. I know I'm a 🤡, as cats well and truly have us hoomans under the thumb, but I just can't say no to cats!
Back on topic (sorry mods!) So, what will be in store for this evening on mAlices insta 🤔
We know the socks are on rinse and repeat on X, seriously does she not get bored typing the same tit for 15 hours a day, every bleeping day, for coming up to 3 YEARS 😒
Aww, I'm a cat lady myself. An old orange, tattered, feral tom cat showed up at my house years ago. He has the extra toes and huge neck Alice could relate to, but he refuses scarves. 😺Took me about a year putting food closer and closer to house to pet him and gain his trust. He sounds mean when he speaks, but big old baby. He is in my lap right now. His name is pawpaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Al thinking that everyone wants to be a celebrity is kinda hilarious. Although I wouldn't mind being a stealth ninja spy. That would actually be cool.

🥷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, the kids are in therapy now. So hopefully they will heal from Alice's abuse.

Screenshot_20230915_164439_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 19
Alice is finding parenting hard.

Lots of people, including single mothers, do all this plus working, taking their kids out, having their own hobbies and interests. It’s motherhood.

I suspect she’s beginning to dislike parenting and teenage meltdowns suggest some push back.

My sister managed all this and more whilst undergoing chemotherapy- she’s pretty great - not a superhero but a good mum.

40E4E3E7-91C0-49A9-8531-A622BAD1414E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

Screenshot_20230915_164857_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.
As my mother once memorably said to an obscene phone caller, back in the day before cell phones and caller ID when these things happened, “I don’t even have a cat.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Reading her stupid, immature, and abusive posts makes me think that Ioan was never happy with her.
Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever. Maybe for the first six months he was. The poor man was probably too polite/kind/afraid to dump her. I bet he wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"puke/poop/spit out food" - I thought they were 14 and 10 years, not 14 and 10 months.

everyone does this tit with a full time job btw.

Well, the kids are in therapy now. So hopefully they will heal from Alice's abuse.

View attachment 2452002
the post she is replying to is proper psycho: imagine you would do this to a woman that escaped a abusive relationship.

Reactions: 40
Aww, I'm a cat lady myself. An old orange, tattered, feral tom cat showed up at my house years ago. He has the extra toes and huge neck Alice could relate to, but he refuses scarves. 😺Took me about a year putting food closer and closer to house to pet him and gain his trust. He sounds mean when he speaks, but big old baby. He is in my lap right now. His name is pawpaw.
Awwwe, I'm not surprised it took a year, some ferals can never be tamed (am talking to you here Alice 😉) the name 😍 does he have thumbs? I've seen so many cat videos where they have thumbs!
So it seems we are all animal lovers here...see mAlice we are good people, we just don't like abusive narcs 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

View attachment 2452016
I'm sure mAlice practically said this verbatim on one of insta posts about a year or so ago!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.