Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
"If it's going to be a difficult life, why not at least make it a brilliant one!"

I may have to start a Bianca Wallace rave thread on here.
I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 120

kingseven

VIP Member
My work colleague rang to thank me for donating to her fundraiser and said ‘I have to ask though why £26?’ 😭

I didn’t have the three whole days I would need to explain it so said ‘superstition’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Happppyyy Birthday to me...
For giving birth to you!!!
I'm amazing and I love me...
And you love me too!!!

Happy Birthday kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Bubba Bear palate cleanser~

1000032108.png

(There should be a rave thread about Bubba Bear.)

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I hope that the coming year brings nothing but happiness for Ella and rebuilding of a loving relationship with both parents. May she feel special and loved today and every day. 🎂💜

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Off topic but the way you talk about your significant other just melts my heart. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!
Thank you, you are so sweet. It took a very long time to find each other but we finally did it, and don't want to waste a day. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 79

welp

VIP Member
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Old Soak

VIP Member
1-2-3 o’clock 4 o’clock Sock
5-6-7 o’clock 8 o’clock Sock
9-10-11 o’clock 12 o’clock Sock
We’re going to sock around the clock tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Everytime I read it, it makes me more convinced she is pure evil. She was born evil. Who the hell does this? If you are told to not come to a funeral you respect it and you don't go. The parents wanted and needed to grieve, the last thing they needed was to worry about a narc bitch turning up with her fake crying and condolences.
She gives me the absolute ick.
Something that really sticks with me is the horrible post she made on the anniversary of the tragic event, describing the actual event in detail. It was bizarre and, frankly, sickening. Not something a grieving family member would EVER post.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

jazz-2707

Let’s boil it down here. She, a Z lister nonentity thought she was marrying a potential A lister. Her chronic embarrassing behaviour relegated him to way lower than he’s capable. She signed a prenup. She’s now in a hissy fit because she’s going to have to pay her own bills for the first time in her life, and she’s in full narc hissy fit over it. And her former abuse victim has gone grey rock. Her children are not cared for properly, she has zero work inclinations, and she’s basically the worlds worst mother.
Got it in one?

Edited to add: the real Alice Evans is the one who staggered out of a party and accused Simon of loving trannies. The real Alice Evans is the one who staggered out of her car and went postal on someone for where they parked. The one who left her child in a court room alone so she could go stalk her EX husband. That’s the real Alice Evans. Abusive pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Ametrine

VIP Member
Ok 5 threads behind. Is it worth reading them? I lurked last week and saw Alun G’s fundraiser - I donated our customary $26 .. now need to catch up and see if he nailed it! What a challenge! I just signed up for an ultra marathon and am already feeling the nerves. That Welsh race looks soooo tough 😱
On topic, is Alice still seeing you next Tuesday?
Everything can be summed up as follows:

"Bianca stole baby angel...blah blah blah... Ioan isn't paying any child support... blah blah... They were having an affair behind my Alice's back... blah blah blah... Bianca is the devil...blah blah... Ioan is a loser and failed at acting but he must also pay me Alice $300k a year... blah blah blah blah... Bianca bashed Ella in a door and there is a video we will release soon... blah blah blah...Ioan deliberately tortured me Alice with his "reveal" Instagram post about his new relationship...blah blah... why did Ioan blindside me Alice and leave his perfect marriage after 20 years... blah blah blah...Ioan abused me Alice and there is evidence to prove it which will be released soon... blah blah blah...Bianca has lip fillers so therefore she tells lies... blah blah blah blah...Bianca liked some of Alice's Instagram posts before suddenly stopping which proves she was having an affair with Ioan... blah blah blah blah...Ioan gagged me Alice... Bianca's MS isn't that bad.... blah blah blah blah blah blah."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

BessieNessie

VIP Member
HBD to Ella. Let's hope she has a year full of friendships, fun, happiness, healing and love. All the things she needs for emotional, social and personal growth. - Far away from twitter, SM, courts, pap shots and divorce drama. 🎊 🙏🏼 🎈 🙏🏼 🎊

• Heart
Time for the pettiness in me to come out.

In the Gofundme for Alice and the Just giving for Alun

Alice made $5,524 Alun made the equivalent of $6,872. Alice made 22% of her total wanted Alun made 1103% of his. Alice had 112 people donate Alun had 248 people.

so for the socks saying that everybody loves Alice and everybody hates the Gruffudd’s they should really look at the figures. It’s obvious which one people supported more.

Yes, I am that petty!

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I‘d say the guy has earned an epically long hot shower, an epically long sleep-in in a real bed and many of Mama G’s yummy Welsh cakes. And yeah, I think I have a crush on Alun, too. What a guy.❤🥰
I would climb Alun's highest peak without hesitation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

curious km

Chatty Member
“Flat bork”?!?

Errrr sorry, what Alice? Jesus H, turn on the autocorrect on your fucking phone you melt. Your brain clearly can’t handle simple words such as broke, because you’re a drink-addled has ( never was ) been… sit the fuck down.
AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills for next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think Alice is stupid enough to think the following logic will give her full custody:
Your Honour,
I am a stay at home mom. I have been for 10+ years. My husband promised to look after me. I have had no help (except a full time nanny/housekeeper at $3.500pm)
I have found the only property in BH that was available for my children. I needed to make sure they each had a bedroom. My ex husband's apartment only has 2 bedrooms and it would be child abuse to have my girls in one bedroom, as they have never had this before. It doesn't matter that I can't afford a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in BH long term, my ex needs to make it so. I do not agree with California Law that each parent is responsible for half of the costs of each child and must both support the children. I am a former IT girl. Ocouassi will be a witness - he knew that I only asked for 20 Prada shoes a month. I am not greedy. I am happy to support my children as long as their Father pays all their expenses and pays me spousal support. it is not my fault that Ioan is such a pussy that he has lost 90% of his income since he left me. It's not my fault everyone believed my SM campagn that he was a deadbeat.
Your Honour, I want to summarise by saying it is not fair I am in the position I am, and I hope you will realise how wrong you are and give me all his money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68