Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one caught my eye:

View attachment 2438777

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.
It's the clear tone of emotional abuse here that she pins on to her followers. They can't see it and probably refuse to, but with every word she wrote here she is emotionally manipulating them. She didn't need the cash, she had money but she wanted more and grifting was the easiest way to do it. Alice hasn't sold anything. She's no doubt sold the kids stuff and anything left over belonging to Ioan. But she would never sell her own things.

Reactions: 22
Yo, Bro’s got you beat, Al’s the real Superhero Gruffudd & Mr Fantastic!

Thread Title Suggestion

I have another, but what's the character limit on the titles?

edit for ?

Reactions: 1
This one caught my eye:

View attachment 2438777

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.
This is BS. She sold nothing, not even her tit blinged up bags that were left unsold after he left her that are hardly 'heirloom' pieces for the girls.

Also, while it's true IG was out of work for 2 years after marrying her he still was in a good financial position then after doing KA and the 2FF movies. His earning power has been far more hit and miss since then though.

Reactions: 15
It's the clear tone of emotional abuse here that she pins on to her followers. They can't see it and probably refuse to, but with every word she wrote here she is emotionally manipulating them. She didn't need the cash, she had money but she wanted more and grifting was the easiest way to do it. Alice hasn't sold anything. She's no doubt sold the kids stuff and anything left over belonging to Ioan. But she would never sell her own things.
BIB - what makes you think this? Has she ever said or hinted she has done this?

Personally I don't think she would, as she's too lazy.

Reactions: 8
The jewellery is listed as being exempt in the prenup.
So there is no excuse not to sell it then as it's not community property. Just shows how performative the $26 dollars left BS is.
---
BIB - what makes you think this? Has she ever said or hinted she has done this?
Personally I don't think she would, as she's too lazy.
Yes and she only buys the kids cheap tit anyway that might get $2 on ebay if it even sells which is doubtful.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just been catching up, I’m not sure if I’m impressed or shocked by the amount of time Alice spends on sock accounts. This could have been used to make something good for her, maybe she could have started some kind of blog, maybe showing others it is possible to get through a messy divorce. Channeling the negativity and changing it into a positive.
she could even have monetised it if she did it right. The constant repetition and mud slinging that happens now is just ridiculous. Not good for her or anyone else.

Reactions: 18
I think Alice's angle at the moment (obsessing about when the "affair" started) is because B is clearly very close to Ioan's parents and family and she wants to wreck that (them being devout Christians and all).
Al can sure try but if mama Gruff had to choose between her son running around naked on the hills of Wales with Bee, imitating helicopter with his small Welshman, and it ending in the DM, OR him behaving all Christian but with big Al, I think she'd still choose the former 😜
---
In case you doubt this will ever end...

View attachment 2438707
Not to be morbid but with this level of psychological pathology, it will manifest physically. She'll end up sick just because of herself. Not ever sleeping, pills, meds, alcohol, it all, will do her in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm exhausted catching up and I have only read the last 2 pages here . I sometimes work backwards in case something major has happened like jailtime but nooo she still as boring as fook.

A good walk every day with the kids would do them all the world of good plus she would soon lose weight . All that beautiful Cali sunshine and she's stuck on a laptop day and night .

Where are the children's great memories Alice ?
Be a bloody mother !

No day trips
No walks in the park
No beach walks
No anything absolutely zilch memories are made . They're only kids for a little while 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok 5 threads behind. Is it worth reading them? I lurked last week and saw Alun G’s fundraiser - I donated our customary $26 .. now need to catch up and see if he nailed it! What a challenge! I just signed up for an ultra marathon and am already feeling the nerves. That Welsh race looks soooo tough 😱
On topic, is Alice still seeing you next Tuesday?
Everything can be summed up as follows:

"Bianca stole baby angel...blah blah blah... Ioan isn't paying any child support... blah blah... They were having an affair behind my Alice's back... blah blah blah... Bianca is the devil...blah blah... Ioan is a loser and failed at acting but he must also pay me Alice $300k a year... blah blah blah blah... Bianca bashed Ella in a door and there is a video we will release soon... blah blah blah...Ioan deliberately tortured me Alice with his "reveal" Instagram post about his new relationship...blah blah... why did Ioan blindside me Alice and leave his perfect marriage after 20 years... blah blah blah...Ioan abused me Alice and there is evidence to prove it which will be released soon... blah blah blah...Bianca has lip fillers so therefore she tells lies... blah blah blah blah...Bianca liked some of Alice's Instagram posts before suddenly stopping which proves she was having an affair with Ioan... blah blah blah blah...Ioan gagged me Alice... Bianca's MS isn't that bad.... blah blah blah blah blah blah."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
You won't get a second hand chanel bag on vestiare for less than £700. Everything she says is a lie
I sold vintage clothing, bags, and jewelry on Ebay for years. I can say for sure condition is everything. Run down shoes, banged up bags, and dirty or tattered clothing brings in much less that pristine pieces. Most people looking on the secondary market want items in mint condition, and I know I always did. I have a friend who sold a bunch of her old Louis Vuitton bags that were worn and she got very little for them. The whole idea of buying high end on places like Ebay is to look like you could afford to buy new, and buying stuff that's obviously on it's last leg just screams poser. As disordered as everything in Alice's life seems to be her stuff was probably donation quality rather than Ebay retail quality. MOO

Reactions: 28
I’m officially sick of mAlice and her stupid socks. I’m officially bored of her stupid claims. Her hate, negativity and constant lies are wearing on my mental health which can affect my physical health too. Unlike mAlice I have real diagnoses and I’m choosing to do better to try and manage them.
I don’t have anything to add to her saga anymore as there’s a huge encyclopedia of her garbage right here in the wiki. I’m not flouncing but switching to lurker mode only in case justice is ever done. It will probably be a while before that happens anyway. Congratulations to tattle for raising money for great causes and to Iron Man Alun. 🥰🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Everything can be summed up as follows:

"Bianca stole baby angel...blah blah blah... Ioan isn't paying any child support... blah blah... They were having an affair behind my Alice's back... blah blah blah... Bianca is the devil...blah blah... Ioan is a loser and failed at acting but he must also pay me Alice $300k a year... blah blah blah blah... Bianca bashed Ella in a door and there is a video we will release soon... blah blah blah...Ioan deliberately tortured me Alice with his "reveal" Instagram post about his new relationship...blah blah... why did Ioan blindside me Alice and leave his perfect marriage after 20 years... blah blah blah...Ioan abused me Alice and there is evidence to prove it which will be released soon... blah blah blah...Bianca has lip fillers so therefore she tells lies... blah blah blah blah...Bianca liked some of Alice's Instagram posts before suddenly stopping which proves she was having an affair with Ioan... blah blah blah blah...Ioan gagged me Alice... Bianca's MS isn't that bad.... blah blah blah blah blah blah."
So sad and so accurate dear @Ametrine :oops:

Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
It’s not common in houses here, no. Although plenty of shops and hotels have it now. I hate the heat - kicks my body off completely - so last year when we had a very very hot summer, I invested in a little portable AC for my bedroom so at least there’s one room in the house I can escape to. It’s honestly like a fridge then you open the door and it’s like when you get off the plane in a hot country! Bastard heat. Where’s my Autumn weather 🤣

Hello btw Turds - I’ve been coping with this heat by going to the beach and just standing in the sea ( can’t swim due to my Tietzes, the movement of swimming kicks off a flare ) or kayaking for the first time! Daughter had to paddle as I couldn’t, and we both fell off it into the shallow 🤣but was still fab!

And when I was sat in my deckchair drying off, all I could think was “this is lush. Bet poor E and E don’t go to the beach regularly”…my geography of BH is zero, but I’m guessing a beach isn’t far away at all?

The age gap between my two is huge, but my heart was just swelling watching them together in the sea, having swim races and launching seaweed at one another 🙄🤣 I just can’t understand, with year round hot weather and the coastline not far away, why the girls aren’t basically living at the beach after school and on weekends?

Ohhhh that’s right! It’s because Alice is a lazy, selfish, spoilt, alcoholic, ambien abusing gobshite piece of tit. Hi Alice 👋👋👋

ETA - I don’t use my AC all the time. I’ve only used it for the last two weeks, at small increments, and I did weigh up the cost and environmental factors. I don’t have a car, don’t fly anywhere ( too poor for a holiday and have been on a plane twice in my life ), and don’t have central heating at all. Only 3 plug in radiators, 1 on each floor of the house, that are so utterly pointless that we don’t bother! In winter we like loads of blankets, hot water bottles and thick dressing gowns. That does us. So yeah AC isn’t ideal, but I offshoot the guilt by remembering I don’t use the heating in winter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So sorry if I phrased things badly - I’m a fan of yours. “Can you move on?” was intended for Alice and her real or imaginary friends, not you. Clumsily phrased by me. Please, carry on and accept my apologies!
No apology needed. I was being snippy and shouldn't have been. I might have over served myself adult beverages this past evening.😜 I'm paying for it this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing the Chanel stuff sold for such meagre amounts as they were ‘AE Originals’

(Adds ‘Bejewelled’ by Taylor Swift to the list for the next playlist update’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Side note for the Jamie Bamber fans - I've been watching Who is Erin Carter on Netflix and he's now popped up in it. I think only a couple of episodes but a good mini series to catch.

Reactions: 10
“Flat bork”?!?

Errrr sorry, what Alice? Jesus H, turn on the autocorrect on your bleeping phone you melt. Your brain clearly can’t handle simple words such as broke, because you’re a drink-addled has ( never was ) been… sit the duck down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Flat bork”?!?

Errrr sorry, what Alice? Jesus H, turn on the autocorrect on your bleeping phone you melt. Your brain clearly can’t handle simple words such as broke, because you’re a drink-addled has ( never was ) been… sit the duck down.
AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills for next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
My children have scattered Kinetic Sand all over one of the bedrooms and my first thought was ‘Bianca would have that tidied in a nanosecond’ 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.