Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I can’t remember the details but she was definitely either pregnant, or brought a daughter along (or both). Probably to rub it in that, unlike the grieving mother, she still had a child/children, because I do believe she’s that evil.
I mean, why would you take a young child (if that’s what she did) to the funeral of a girl they’d never met anyway? Particularly in those very tragic circumstances.
Also this was after she’d disinvited her stepmother from her wedding. C couldn’t be allowed to share the ‘happy’ times, But Al was only too eager to gloat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
♥
1000015786.jpg

So excited for you Al! You're doing great fella! Absolutely immense! I've heard unbelievable feedback about the segment on Heno! Brilliant fella!. Keep going brother! It's quite intense watching the dots over here in LA! Especially when the signal disappears! Absolute Legend Al! C'mon!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Yes, I can’t remember the details but she was definitely either pregnant, or brought a daughter along (or both). Probably to rub it in that, unlike the grieving mother, she still had a child/children, because I do believe she’s that evil.
I mean, why would you take a young child (if that’s what she did) to the funeral of a girl they’d never met anyway? Particularly in those very tragic circumstances.
@Tabitha D, it's in the Wiki in the List of Lies section. But I've pasted it here for your convenience:

Alice claimed, in a Reddit post under an anonymous name, that she flew over from the US to the UK to attend her stepsister's funeral when she was seven months pregnant with Little E. However, the funeral was in March 2013, which means she was three months pregnant, as Little E was born in September 2013. Furthermore, she was not invited to the funeral, but she went nevertheless.

Reactions: 32
So Alun is still in the running - he's 99th on the board from the first 3 days running. Go Al!

I'm exhausted just thinking about that race.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?

ETA: Cog71 has deleted their account on the R site, when did that happen!
It’s in the wiki’s list of lies. She claimed in her R post that she was 7 months pregnant at the time but that doesn’t tally with when the funeral was (march 2013) when Little E was born (Sept 2013). She could only have been three months pregnant at the most. But you know Alice has an extremely loose relationship with the truth…

Reactions: 29
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.
Even if Bianca scarpered I don’t think Alice would ever give up, she has a target on her back now & that’s never going away. Alice is a woman scorned & in her mind Bianca played a huge part in how Alice’s life has turned out.

Reactions: 20
@Tabitha D, it's in the Wiki in the List of Lies section. But I've pasted it here for your convenience:

Alice claimed, in a Reddit post under an anonymous name, that she flew over from the US to the UK to attend her stepsister's funeral when she was seven months pregnant with Little E. However, the funeral was in March 2013, which means she was three months pregnant, as Little E was born in September 2013. Furthermore, she was not invited to the funeral, but she went nevertheless.
Everytime I read it, it makes me more convinced she is pure evil. She was born evil. Who the hell does this? If you are told to not come to a funeral you respect it and you don't go. The parents wanted and needed to grieve, the last thing they needed was to worry about a narc witch turning up with her fake crying and condolences.
She gives me the absolute ick.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s in the wiki’s list of lies. She claimed in her R post that she was 7 months pregnant at the time but that doesn’t tally with when the funeral was (march 2013) when Little E was born (Sept 2013). She could only have been three months pregnant at the most. But you know Alice has an extremely loose relationship with the truth…
Another one for @Ametrine list of lies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
They're all Prada paid for by her rich gay fiance OP. People back in the day couldn't understand why IG wanted such an empty-headed gold digger bimbo as his gf. This photo has a real nouveau riche 'look at me' vibe. "Look at all my PRADA shoes!!!"

View attachment 2432761

ETA her feet look a bit dirty too.
I wonder why she doesn’t try to get her (admittedly thin) hair to look clean and groomed like this anymore. It’s like she just gave up everything except her two obsessions; social media and self-medication. Sad for the girls and sad for Ioan, who really seemed to love her before she truly became an abusive monster.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just looked at Amazing Al’s race on Facebook- the terrain is even tougher than I imagined. It’s not just the distance and duration but it’s seriously rocky and steep.

No wonder Ioan and the rest of the family are so proud. Getting the messages en route must be fantastic and probably quite emotional.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Everytime I read it, it makes me more convinced she is pure evil. She was born evil. Who the hell does this? If you are told to not come to a funeral you respect it and you don't go. The parents wanted and needed to grieve, the last thing they needed was to worry about a narc witch turning up with her fake crying and condolences.
She gives me the absolute ick.
Something that really sticks with me is the horrible post she made on the anniversary of the tragic event, describing the actual event in detail. It was bizarre and, frankly, sickening. Not something a grieving family member would EVER post.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
eBay - mAlice bought used jeans for Ella:
OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s really wholesome watching the whole family sending encouraging messages to Al. They seem like a very close and loving family I bet they were all overjoyed to have Yo ‘back’

@Hiraeth these two paragraphs of the article you linked broke my heart. I can only imagine the fall out every time he tried to speak Welsh to the two girls.

1EDBC40B-364C-4251-BE50-81C3A97C12B0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This Alice supporter makes Sian look like an intellectual heavyweight.

The irony regarding the back and forth on the internet about someone you don’t know. 511 posts in less than two months on the subject themselves.

034D401F-E19E-4EC0-861F-8DFCF1571C06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🥳🥳🥳 So invested in this! 🥳🥳🥳
IIRC mAlice once ridiculed Alun as „just“ a civil servant, but the Gruffudd brothers are fighters.
As an old public sector lag myself I’d just like to say that most of us do the work hoping to make a difference to people’s lives. There is nothing “only” about i. At least we are working, trying to keep the place going, not grifting and spouting tit on social media. We leave that to the politicians and the Abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alun looked like he was one of the last two runners but considering how many people have retired from the event it doesn’t matter - he’s still going. 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.