Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The Battle of the Brothers:

In the Gruffudd corner we have Alun scaling mountains and raising money for a great cause.

In the Evans corner we have Tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Imagine being so bitter that you disparage a 6 day ultramarathon to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis and those who support it. I think a time to reflect on your life choices.

Yes, Yo's family like Bee, they never liked Al.

Yes, more money was raised by a "regular" person than Al, a "famous" person.

Yes, Al has now watched YoBee's clip about the Dragon's Back Race 8 billion times and is furious about how obviously close they are, despite Al trying every scheme in her book to break them up.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
♥
1000015786.jpg

So excited for you Al! You're doing great fella! Absolutely immense! I've heard unbelievable feedback about the segment on Heno! Brilliant fella!. Keep going brother! It's quite intense watching the dots over here in LA! Especially when the signal disappears! Absolute Legend Al! C'mon!

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Ioan’s brother is out running 50+km a day for MS charity that in turn will support Bianca. Alice’s brother is man-tits akimbo on Twitter going after her for faking MS. I sometimes wonder how the relationship worked at all in the first place.
Ioan’s family seem like good, kind people. I can just imagine their faces when they first met Alice. They probably thought it would just be a fling (it should have been)
I’ve never known two people to be so wildly unsuitable for eachother to stay together for so long. Can’t help but think how different Ioan’s life would’ve been without the harpy in chief around his neck. He has his girls, that’s the one good thing to come out of it but dear god, what a hefty price to pay

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Even takes advantage of a death, to make the situation all about Alice.

View attachment 2433281View attachment 2433282View attachment 2433283
My own sister was at times unbelievable cruel and caused me a lot of trauma. She was very much like AE in her behavior, though not as severe. I still cried and mourned her deeply when she died and ensured her few friends (who were her own FMs) were invited to her funeral — the one I held for her.

If you are a truly loving soul you at least acknowledge the premature death of someone whom you loved, even if you had parted ways with them. You offer some grace. And I mean whether that is a close friend or a family member. It's a good healing step and reminds us that life isn't black and white. Endings don't represent the totality of relationships.

I find her heartlessness shocking and speaks volumes to how easily she not only discards those close to her when they no longer serve a purpose, but how her need to hold a grudge trumps human decency.

And that is most definitely my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It's a massive red flag. This is a woman who she says she talked to every day for years, helped her through hard times etc etc and obviously they had a falling out but she literally doesn't give a single shit that she died. She's not right in the head at all.
I truly empathetic and loving woman would have sent at least a message of condolence.

Lin, I'm so sorry you lost Deb. I know how much you loved her.

A

It's that simple. And it was warranted. It's called being a good human. We expressed more sympathy for Lin about Deb's death here on Tattle and we're complete strangers.

MOO

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
For those who are nosey about Alice's ebay....you can also see items she's interested in on Poshmark. Haven't figured out to see what she has bought on there...only stuff she has liked/is interested in. Which includes the attached. User name is same as the eBay one.
And you thought buying second hand sneakers is grim.....
Screenshot_2023-09-08-11-18-30-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Basically, anything from 1 Jan 2020 means fuck all. Sorry Alice. You were separated. And in terms of how bad the marriage was, well there was Ioan saying the past 4 years had been hard. And there was you on Twitter calling him a pussy and basically saying he was not happy with you and that you were fighting more than you ever had. In your own words you did not want a husband who was such a pussy he could not support you - that is on Twitter. Follow this up with Ioan's evidence of your own emails, sms messages & OFW texts, BEFORE the time frame BW came in the picture - well, it's clear. Alice how can you justify your lies? And before you and your Monkeys say it was unfair he provided private messages for the RO, Alice, you said you were happy for ALL messages to be provided to the media. Alice I thought you never lied. So were you honest for him to provide all messages or were you not? You can't be someone WHO NEVER LIES but then says - actually forget what I said, I am saying something different now (eg how he should be ashamed of posting the messages). Honestly Alice - really :unsure:

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
It’s quite difficult to comprehend how big a challenge Alun’s taken on.

Anybody who has run two marathons or walked 50k on consecutive days knows how much toll that takes on the body. It’s not just the physical and mental toll but trying to stay hydrated and fuel properly.

6 days and Welsh mountains and rugged terrain. 30 minutes rest is not compensation for running in 27 degree heat. (I did the Edinburgh marathon the year it was 27 degrees - it was brutal.)

He’s obviously trained hard and had conditions been a little more forgiving he’d have made the time.

He’s still a hero and has raised loads of money!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
Good morning Al!! Enjoy your day! An amazing journey ahead of you again today! Wish we could be there to greet you in Cardiff! We will watch the dots all day again today. You have ignited a passionate fire in many people! Wonderful to see the response to your amazing achievement. What you achieve is absolutely immense! You have inspired so many people all over the world! And has helped and given hope to so much. So proud of you fella! Go for it! Run Alun, Run! The cheers will come wave after wave!!
1000015882.jpg

1000015884.jpg

• Heart

missava

alas poor whisper, we hardly knew ye.

place your bets now for how long it'll be till she fires up her next sock...

seeing as she seems to be in the middle of one of her famous rages, I say less than 24 hours.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Heya Alice ... birthday wishes also count if they are offered in private. Not everything needs to be on social media and in your case, actually very very (very) little needs to be. It's your daughter's day. Maybe make it special for her.

Babsi

Alun is off and running again. Another brutal day, similar to D3: 70km, 3,200m of elevation. I‘m super proud of myself if I manage that in an entire week.😂

It’s not just the wear and tear on your body, but the mental strength to put yourself through that. The guy is friggin‘ amazing!🥰💪👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
AE is already on her sock account trashing I and B again. You'd think she'd take the day off for her daughter's birthday. 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2430356
Printed out Tweets that hurt their feelings?

No, defamation meant to harass them and cause more harm. And direct breaches of the DVRO.

Abusers always try to minimize their abuse. It's infuriating.

MOO

Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I feel it might get time for a refresher on what constitutes Domestic Violence. This from The Center For Family Justice, one of the leading resources on this topic.

I invite all visitors to start here so they can understand how serious things really are.

There are far too many boxes to check in this situation regarding what has been done to IG, particularly under the emotional, economic, and stalking/harassment categories.

Education is key. 👌🏼

Screenshot_20230906-103114.png

Screenshot_20230906-103152.png
Screenshot_20230906-103204.png

MOO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56