Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the post on Tamika wearing diapers and thoughts that Alice is projecting led to the following ad, it is shown twice on the same page!View attachment 2436050
I'm getting this:

Screenshot_20230909-010259~2.png

At first I was too horrified by the garment in the big picture, then I saw the t-shirts in the two smaller pictures that are eminently suitable for the Malignant Walrus. And, Malice, they're Shein! You can afford them! They're a well-known brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loved and supported, not abused? He's is therapy, you dick. How would a brother in law, who lives in a different country know what's going on behind closed doors in someone's marriage?

Screenshot_20230908_191845_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
They were already separated and he had filed for a divorce at that time. He could have announced the new relationship on a banner pulled behind a plane. Alice would not have taken it well either way. I think Alice is still really pissed that she didn't get to out the relationship herself.
I think she thought she'd hound him back. She was wanting to fly over there where he was filming I remember someone saying. She beat him down so bad she never thought he'd leave for good. After she bombarded him with hateful messages and he gray rocked her she lost her little mind. She forgot he is a man. To most, a very successful man. A very handsome man with a big heart. He is a prize that deserves to be cherished. She ran her prize out of the house. Once the prize is out of the box it doesn't go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Has he missed welp’s encyclopedia of mAlice? Also known as Narcissists for Dummies, Confessions of a Stalker, and Everything you never wanted to know about mAlice but were afraid to ask. 🤣🤣🤣
This entire post. To the wiki with ye! 😁
---
I'm getting this:

View attachment 2436095

At first I was too horrified by the garment in the big picture, then I saw the t-shirts in the two smaller pictures that are eminently suitable for the Malignant Walrus. And, Malice, they're Shein! You can afford them! They're a well-known brand!
Yep, if anyone is going to be rolling around vomiting with tits akimbo, it's going to be over that garment in the big picture. Sweet fancy Moses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally I think that’s a bargain buy! I’m sure they’ve been washed & Diesel are a good brand 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s a great bargain! I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. Will say - for once- Alice got the brand right, given Diesel’s trend resurgence

Reactions: 4
One thing I'm really curious about is how and if her following would change if they knew about all the tit she's been up to. If for example her whole sock game would be uncovered in court, do you think they would wake up? Obviously there will always be a few people that think she's doing the right thing (either because they're abusers themselves or they're just simply not right in the head) but I'm pretty sure she'd lose a couple of followers as a result of being exposed like that. What do you guys think?

Edit: I'm pretty sure a couple of news outlets would also be reporting on it in detail. Especially if there are official court documents to prove all of the harassment, defamation, PA etc.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know what breed of dog Bubba is? Not looking to adopt at the moment but might in future after our grumpy old boy cats passes. Never want to think about that, he is my beautiful grumpy old boy who I love to the ends of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He had already left her. Who cares if there was an affair? He had already filed for a divorce, the marriage was over long before he left. Alice, you need to start the next chapter of your life. By the way, Alice would make a sorry detective.

Screenshot_20230908_210322_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230908_205903_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Please turn over your devices as evidence.

View attachment 2436170
Notice how she always has to mention the kids somehow. The fact that she uses them as a shield and literally hides behind them is just sickening.
I wonder how much of LA they have actually seen? I'm sure there's lots to do, even without having to spend (much) money. But that's not gonna happen when your mother spends all of her time on social media.

Reactions: 35
Notice how she always has to mention the kids somehow. The fact that she uses them as a shield and literally hides behind them is just sickening.
I wonder how much of LA they have actually seen? I'm sure there's lots to do, even without having to spend (much) money. But that's not gonna happen when your mother spends all of her time on social media.
She'll never turn over her devices either. She will post that she's keeping the evidence for her book. Or she'll pretend she's the better person and not want all the bad stuff made public. Alice has continually posted that the abusive emails and text used against her should have been kept private.
---
Does anyone know what breed of dog Bubba is? Not looking to adopt at the moment but might in future after our grumpy old boy cats passes. Never want to think about that, he is my beautiful grumpy old boy who I love to the ends of the earth.
He is a Cavalier King Charles x Poodle (I think) and 100 % adorable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey, I think he’s a cavapoo, 3 of my neighbours have one and they seem to be lovely, really sweet natured dogs, and fine around the many cats we all have. So @JoJo76 can I suggest when the time comes and I hope it’s a long time off, you get a cavapoo AND a couple of kittens at the same time. I think that would work out great for you all ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember this discussion from ages ago and mentioned it to a friend who was interested. If you're inclined @missava, can you pop over to the Tattle Turds thread and share that info again? You clearly have an audience.

Hell, we should start a thread on side hustles. There are new articles about them in my Google feed every day. AE can take note. 😏

I am all about supporting female entrepreneurs. There are so many interesting income streams available to open-minded women. I support all of them. 👌🏼

MOO
Thanks for bringing your welcome perspective. I agree that mAlice could at least earn some pocket money from selling “celebrity adjacent” unlaundered and worn undergarments, assuming she’s wearing them again. This would not even require early rising or other unpleasant employment requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.