Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HBD to Ella. Let's hope she has a year full of friendships, fun, happiness, healing and love. All the things she needs for emotional, social and personal growth. - Far away from twitter, SM, courts, pap shots and divorce drama. ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽŠ

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This is also a FU to IG who won't get to see his daughter on her birthday. In fact I don't know if they even communicate at all given the PA, fake RO etc? She really likes rubbing his nose in it. I also think she thinks Ella being 14 means she is beyond the direction of the court. We'll see.

AE: THE KIDS ARE MINE!! ALL MINE!!

AE ellas 14th.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Happy Birthday Ella.

Iโ€™ve tried so hard to keep up but with the kids on school hols & now thrown straight into back to school illness itโ€™s just impossible. Iโ€™m always asking questions that have probably been addressed so I apologise.
I just wondered was there ever any definite proof that Ella is actually enrolled & has started in a school. I know Alice had mentioned her starting but at the time there was no guarantee she was telling the truth as she also failed to mention little E had moved school when sharing the back to school photo of her.

Reactions: 20
I hope that the coming year brings nothing but happiness for Ella and rebuilding of a loving relationship with both parents. May she feel special and loved today and every day. ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 81
There are plenty of places to rent in the LA area. Her bad credit rating is because she buried her head in the sand, refused to work, and ignored the bills. That's on her.

She moved to a zip code with one of the highest rental rates in all of LA County. That's incredibly entitled behavior. IG isn't required to pay her excessively high rent. There are good schools in other far more affordable areas. I can't imagine Judge Josh will look favorably at this at all, especially after she moved the youngest without the father's consent. Big no no.

I see the plan. Get an expensive place in BH and enroll the girls in school there. Then say she can't move because the girls can't leave the new schools. Its up to her to work to pay that rent. I really hope she can.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 65
This is also a FU to IG who won't get to see his daughter on her birthday. In fact I don't know if they even communicate at all given the PA, fake RO etc? She really likes rubbing his nose in it. I also think she thinks Ella being 14 means she is beyond the direction of the court. We'll see.

View attachment 2430301
Ella certainly isn't beyond the direction of the courts, it's also Ella who sadly misses out on seeing her dad on her special day.

Reactions: 34
Barf.

Every time I see this in Big Al's tagged section on IG I nearly piss myself as much as she does when she passes out drunk! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 16.28.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
HBD to Ella. Let's hope she has a year full of friendships, fun, happiness, healing and love. All the things she needs for emotional, social and personal growth. - Far away from twitter, SM, courts, pap shots and divorce drama. ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐ŸŽŠ
Sorry fellow hags. I shouldnโ€™t post so early in the morning. I wish the same for Ella who is the actual birthday girl. Elsieโ€™s is the 13th of September.

Reactions: 20
There are plenty of places to rent in the LA area. Her bad credit rating is because she buried her head in the sand, refused to work, and ignored the bills. That's on her.

She moved to a zip code with one of the highest rental rates in all of LA County. That's incredibly entitled behavior. IG isn't required to pay her excessively high rent. There are good schools in other far more affordable areas. I can't imagine Judge Josh will look favorably at this at all, especially after she moved the youngest without the father's consent. Big no no.

I see the plan. Get an expensive place in BH and enroll the girls in school there. Then say she can't move because the girls can't leave the new schools. Its up to her to work to pay that rent. I really hope she can.

MOO
How on earth is someone like Alice going to get a job that pays her enough money to live there? Especially considering sheโ€™s a non functioning alcoholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2430301
It's all about her again. She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 35
I really hope Ella has a great day today, full of love and happiness. Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen.
I'd love to know how and if Ioan will reach out to her. Surely, if he tries to contact her in any way, Alice will probably make it public again or the socks will tweet about it. How do you advise someone in his position to handle this?

Reactions: 15
I really hope Ella has a great day today, full of love and happiness. Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen.
I'd love to know how and if Ioan will reach out to her. Surely, if he tries to contact her in any way, Alice will probably make it public again or the socks will tweet about it. How do you advise someone in his position to handle this?
Hopefully by now the therapy and reunification work is well underway and that Ioan and Ella are able to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, just the two of them.

Reactions: 23
Hopefully by now the therapy and reunification work is well underway and that Ioan and Ella are able to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, just the two of them.
I don't think it is well underway, I think this latest attack on Bianca is Alice's attempts to justify her not complying with the RFO again. Moo.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
it's seen as ruining her birthday, so he shouldnt imo (unless they are actually speaking again, but I doubt it)

of course it's as always no win because he will also get grief from the lowly educated for not wishing his child happy birthday, but that's what you get when you abuse your father, file a false RO against him and as far as I am aware not even apologise to him.

If she truly wanted that RO she should feel happy about this

zero chance that anything remotely like this is the case

• Sad
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2430301
That documentary @CookieMonsta I think shared re D Dawns. How she described what kids bring/ give HER.

Reactions: 13
I'd send her flowers with a birthday note. It's a safe and fairly neutral gesture given the circumstances.

He's in an impossible situation, after all.

I also wish her a joyful day full of wonder.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 40
AE is already on her sock account trashing I and B again. You'd think she'd take the day off for her daughter's birthday. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

1000032084.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
And Iris of course. That's what happens when kids become weapons deployed by narcs. If this did happen, I imagine that IG and Iris would end up covered in food and Ella would run off laughing.

PS Whisper - by all means screenshat this!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.