Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Hmm. So she was raiding the thrift stores of Paris too then. Fake it til you make it and all that: 💅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Is inseam 27” not very short in the leg though or am I reading the measurements wrong?
You are right - a 27" inseam is usually a short leg fitting in the 5 2"-5 5" range - so perhaps the jeans are for Elsie

Although Ella might have a very long body - I know someone who is 6 8" and only wears a medium 33" inseam jeans

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
The jeans must be for Elsie, given Ella is so tall. I am 5'4" tall, my legs are quite short (I hate them!). Inside leg of my jeans is 30". 27" would be cropped-style on me, and no doubt Capri-style on someone like Ella.

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

I like Ioan being all "well, I'm lazy and want to sleep"

isnt it amazing how in no interview of Ioan or them you dont even have the tiniest spark of the divorce drama. what a contrast who goes out of her way to somehow get some reference in, even in paid fan videos.
BIB - did I miss something? Is there a video of her trash talking him to a fan? :oops:

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
So sorry if I phrased things badly - I’m a fan of yours. “Can you move on?” was intended for Alice and her real or imaginary friends, not you. Clumsily phrased by me. Please, carry on and accept my apologies!
I don't have fans. I don't believe you, but it is what it is. Carry on...

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She'll never turn over her devices either. She will post that she's keeping the evidence for her book. Or she'll pretend she's the better person and not want all the bad stuff made public. Alice has continually posted that the abusive emails and text used against her should have been kept private.
---

He is a Cavalier King Charles x Poodle (I think) and 100 % adorable.
SPoodle?

Reactions: 1

Fed Up

Yo, Bro’s got you beat, Al’s the real Superhero Gruffudd & Mr Fantastic!

Thread Title Suggestion

I have another, but what's the character limit on the titles?

edit for ?

Reactions: 1

Ametrine

VIP Member
OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.
How would she be able to send you a message?