Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see the original post so I might have misunderstood the context, but is Alice ‘proving’ she isn’t obsessed with Ioan and Bianca by implying she has a boyfriend? A bit like Betty Broderick was no longer obsessed with Dan when she started dating? Oh, wait… 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I didn’t see the original post so I might have misunderstood the context, but is Alice ‘proving’ she isn’t obsessed with Ioan and Bianca by implying she has a boyfriend? A bit like Betty Broderick was no longer obsessed with Dan when she started dating? Oh, wait… 🤔
yep
1000015726.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ella certainly isn't beyond the direction of the courts, it's also Ella who sadly misses out on seeing her dad on her special day.
The one who actually paid attention to her in those doorstep baby photos while Malice clasped her tentacles around his neck.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well AE is a proven abuser, but going through Betty's list, Ella sprang to mind...

Physical abuse does not always leave marks or cause permanent damage:
  • Shoving and pushing. - which E did to B and E did to Bubba Bear
  • Throwing objects to hurt or intimidate you. - which E did to I
Emotional/psychological abuse is a behavior your partner uses to control you or damage your emotional well-being. It can be verbal or non-verbal:
  • Name-calling, mocking, intimidation and making humiliating remarks or gestures. - E called B a 'bleeping slut' and E called I a 'pussy' iirc
  • Placing little value on what you say. - E sneering and stomping off in the video with I shows she doesn't value what he says.
  • Monitoring your phone calls, texts, car and computer use. - E was recording I and B secretly and was recording I a lot - imo every visitation.
  • Shifting responsibility for abusive behavior by blaming others or saying you caused it. - E threatening to call CPS if I didn't pay for her fancy school?
Financial Abuse
  • Running up debt in the victim’s name. - E used I's Amazon account without permission. $400's worth
Stalking and Harassment
  • Embarrassing you in public. - E sneering and stomping off in the video with I when she knew it was being filmed and others would see it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
My goodness, I was just looking at the race information. The route isn't marked, so participants are responsible for navigating with a GPS device or a map and compass. They sleep in 8-person tents at night and only have access to rivers or lakes for bathing. This is not for the faint of heart!
Let‘s send the Evans siblings out there and see how long they last.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Alice, here is some help with your budgeting, so that you don't look like an over entitled idiot in front of the Judge - there is already one A list over-entitled scrounger in Hollywood by the name of Christine Costner - there is no room in the tabloids for a blowsy Z list such as yourself.

View attachment 2430621
Am I reading this right? The cost of rent/utilities for a single person in BH is $1213? How old is this chart?;)

Reactions: 8
Ioan and Bianca's tweets proved abuse. Imagine how the authorities will feel about Alice's pile of a thousand tweets showing she is a tit person.

Screenshot_20230906_134019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
it's seen as ruining her birthday, so he shouldnt imo (unless they are actually speaking again, but I doubt it)

of course it's as always no win because he will also get grief from the lowly educated for not wishing his child happy birthday, but that's what you get when you abuse your father, file a false RO against him and as far as I am aware not even apologise to him.

If she truly wanted that RO she should feel happy about this

zero chance that anything remotely like this is the case
I respectfully disagree. He is the parent and the adult and has to be the bigger person. He should send a card / present and show he cares. Even if it goes in the bin.
14 is still a child. She is an abused child at that.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From someone with
Hopefully by now the therapy and reunification work is well underway and that Ioan and Ella are able to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, just the two of them.
I love the optimism but…I just can’t see it happening ☹

Alice isn’t done - not by a long shot - and she will be finding every excuse under the sun for why the babiezzzz can’t go to therapy. Court ordered or not, she’s shown repeatedly that she doesn’t give a tit, and part of that is her awful personality and the other part is because she faces no real consequences for her actions.

She’s sticking two fingers up to the law in a way only a white, wealthy, over privileged, middle aged woman in BH can. She can spout all the “I’m on the bones of my arse” tit all she wants, but she’s clearly HAD money, pissed it up the wall on shite and living beyond her means - doesn’t mean she’s destitute despite what she tells her moronic followers. Especially not destitute by the standards of normal people and especially not in the throes of a catastrophic cost of living crisis.

The socks are the real AE and she’s clearly in a pure narc rage storm, especially since Ioan, B and his family are getting great feedback and support from the general public this week.

The grief thievery, the “Happy Birthday” diatribe that was ALL ABOUT ALICE IIIIIIMEMEMEME and the faux attempt for sympathy from her basket case stans regarding this site and our supposed behaviour towards her and the kids…it’s all a bunch of hooey for her to hide behind so when people start openly accusing her of being a sock, she can direct them specifically to those Instagram posts in the hope it’ll shut any detractors down. Anyway, I’m rambling probably because I’m in pain tonight with my DIAGNOSED illnesses and she can frankly just duck off, the total melt.

We see you Alice 👀 Better luck next time. head.

ETA - No idea about the bit at the top before the quote. Think I was answering someone and got waylaid somewhere 🤣
It’s so hot here at the mo ( for me anyway ) and I’ve not slept properly for ages so I’ll blame it on that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I imagine Ioan has sent her a card and gift; whether the thing that calls itself a mother let her have it or even informed her anything was sent is another question entirely.

Reactions: 29
Yes, Betty B who left her boyfriend in bed nice and cozy to go murder her ex husband and his new wife in theirs.

It's why I find this continued level of fixation so worrisome.

MOO

Reactions: 55
I have had a beautiful day out with dogs and sunshine so do not want to read 10 pages of Alice’s toxicity

Instead I’ll just ask the important questions:

Has she been arrested?

How is Alun going?

Is Alice still a bleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.