Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do I @Mad Betty, and for the reasons you stated. In fact a lot of my work clothes were from charity shops and I had some really good bargains, good labels and well looked after. I like vintage clothes, or I did when I was slimmer, and I sourced most of these from charity shops.
They are also a great place to buy books, one of my passions, so much variety to choose from.
Same, but Alice just buys shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, has Ioan had a nose job? It looks the same as when he was young. It has got a bit bigger as he has aged, which is what happens (noses and ears continue to get bigger as you get older). I don't see a nose job. I do see a hair transplant and think he needs another one unless he is happy to go bald. But other than that, he has not even had his dark under eye circles lasered and his slightly saggy eye lids ( as Alice was so vulgar about) are pretty much the same, as well as for his crinkles at his eyes.
He did unfortunately, because I preferred his older, stronger nose!

Nose jobs are probably the most common procedure in Hollywood, so many actors and actresses have had theirs done.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
NL: Not just her. She and Selma. Because they're both actresses. I have no idea if Alice knows Selma but I did see that she worked with Sophia.

The latest sock is an expert in the illustrious career of Alice Evans. No one else gives a tit about AE's crap career apart from AE.

She live tweeted her arrest. Why couldn't Alice? That's a narc fail! LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Ioan is very handsome. I don't really advocate for cosmetic surgery, or fillers, but that's just me.

Shouldn't we try to choose our battles when it comes to criticising Alice? Maybe focus on the worst tit and let ebay purchases, dirty feet, and the odd takeaway slide. There is more than enough evidence of PA and poor parenting without needing to criticise Alice for what she buys on eBay. Ioan is not going to want his lawyer (child or financials) wasting the hourly rate on this kind of stuff. No parent is going to lose custody because they buy their child second hand jeans or trainers.
I do agree with you, however - Alice claimed in her financials that she spends $500/month on clothes for the three of them.

If everything she's buying for the girls is cheap stuff from eBay, then she must be spending the rest of the money on things for herself. And then she claims Ioan has left her penniless and doesn't provide for the girls.

Reactions: 29
this account is way too stupid to be Alice
View attachment 2433367
View attachment 2433371
bless this Alice stan: the reason why Bianca wont sue is that hardly any money would come out of this. Plus its very hard to win defamation cases in Cali (thats why Alice prefers SM over those pesky statements under oath). What they are all parroting is the creation of some batshit crazy alternate reality. there is no evidence that links Bianca to anyone (unlike Alice) bar Tamika who has been tame for 1.5 years and there is also no screenshot of "her messages"
View attachment 2433322
its the same thing Alice on Ioan. "he wont take me to court because then everything he did becomes public" - yet here we are
Things you never in your life thought you would read -

"this account is way too stupid to be Alice"

Either Alice has hacked Welps account or Welps favourite F1 driver is looking good for pole position this weekend. (Is the F1 even on this weekend? I use to watch it religiously, until greedy channels changed it to pay per view and I don't watch enough sport to justify that expense!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So directly from that Dr Vaknin:
Dr Vaknin says that narcissism usually has its root in mother issues stemming back to childhood.
This could mean anything from a mother who can't let go of the child, idolises them or neglects them.
Watching his videos, Alice stans, I would be a little worried as what he say totally describes Alice. It does not, in any way describe how Ioan has behaved.

Reactions: 19
Dr Vaknin says that narcissism usually has its root in mother issues stemming back to childhood.
This could mean anything from a mother who can't let go of the child, idolises them or neglects them.
Watching his videos, Alice stans, I would be a little worried as what he say totally describes Alice. It does not, in any way describe how Ioan has behaved.
I watched an interesting doco series on Tubi about serial killers/sex offenders and their relationships with their mother. It's both fascinating and frightening how an unhealthy mother child relationship can do so much damage to a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m interested in what is going to happen in the next month with her rent. I would suspect they would want another 6 month down payment so that’s $39,000. If she signs another 6 months and they do month by month and she falls behind then she is also in a bunch of trouble. I’m not sure what happens in LA but where I am from you still have to pay until they find someone else to rent the apartment. It seemed that place went unrented for a long period of time and they had to drop the price eventually. They could also potentially increase her rent come Oct. I think it was advertised for $7,500 at one point. (I would need to go back and check). If she has to leave in Oct then she has to pay movers again and find money for a deposit on the next place also. I think she plans to traumatise the girls with not being able to stay there, blame Ioan to PA and trauma bond them some more. The other thing she might do is access her hidden stash of cash but then she would need to explain where it’s come from and it might be easily tracked. Her rent is up end of Oct so in next few weeks the owner will be asking her what she is doing.

Reactions: 27
Things you never in your life thought you would read -

"this account is way too stupid to be Alice"

Either Alice has hacked Welps account or Welps favourite F1 driver is looking good for pole position this weekend.
IKR. Nothing is too stupid for Alice. She has lips like a baboon's arse and her new sock is mocking Bianca's?!!
---
I think she plans to traumatise the girls with not being able to stay there, blame Ioan to PA and trauma bond them some more.
I wonder what her next scam will be? Move into a homeless shelter in late October? Dupee will then have to evaluate there amongst all the mayhem? When AE fails the evaluation she will say it's because she was homeless and she will then demand that it be done again?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
PS actually listening further he is full of tit. But I do believe Alice's issues do stem from her mother
---
I’m interested in what is going to happen in the next month with her rent. I would suspect they would want another 6 month down payment so that’s $39,000. If she signs another 6 months and they do month by month and she falls behind then she is also in a bunch of trouble. I’m not sure what happens in LA but where I am from you still have to pay until they find someone else to rent the apartment. It seemed that place went unrented for a long period of time and they had to drop the price eventually. They could also potentially increase her rent come Oct. I think it was advertised for $7,500 at one point. (I would need to go back and check). If she has to leave in Oct then she has to pay movers again and find money for a deposit on the next place also. I think she plans to traumatise the girls with not being able to stay there, blame Ioan to PA and trauma bond them some more. The other thing she might do is access her hidden stash of cash but then she would need to explain where it’s come from and it might be easily tracked. Her rent is up end of Oct so in next few weeks the owner will be asking her what she is doing.
Alice is running out of time. Doesn't matter how much she bleats people are 'hating' her, she has to provide a safe and consistent home for her girls. Alice, moving your girls multiple times because you cant afford the rent is totally on you. Your ex rents an apt half the cost you do, and it was highlighted in the property sale that you could not afford the mortgage and tax at $6500, but now you can with no income??????????????
---
He did unfortunately, because I preferred his older, stronger nose!

Nose jobs are probably the most common procedure in Hollywood, so many actors and actresses have had theirs done.
But it is still big - surely he would have had it made smaller? But look at his 'videos' - its not

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't think she listed union fees in her financial declaration did she?
She listed required union dues of $175 on page 2 of her Income & Expense Declaration that she filed last month.
948A6529-DFCF-4B70-8757-EEA1C96E8DA4.jpeg

SAG-AFTRA currently lists minimum membership costs at $232 plus a percentage of earnings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think Alice is stupid enough to think the following logic will give her full custody:
Your Honour,
I am a stay at home mom. I have been for 10+ years. My husband promised to look after me. I have had no help (except a full time nanny/housekeeper at $3.500pm)
I have found the only property in BH that was available for my children. I needed to make sure they each had a bedroom. My ex husband's apartment only has 2 bedrooms and it would be child abuse to have my girls in one bedroom, as they have never had this before. It doesn't matter that I can't afford a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in BH long term, my ex needs to make it so. I do not agree with California Law that each parent is responsible for half of the costs of each child and must both support the children. I am a former IT girl. Ocouassi will be a witness - he knew that I only asked for 20 Prada shoes a month. I am not greedy. I am happy to support my children as long as their Father pays all their expenses and pays me spousal support. it is not my fault that Ioan is such a pussy that he has lost 90% of his income since he left me. It's not my fault everyone believed my SM campagn that he was a deadbeat.
Your Honour, I want to summarise by saying it is not fair I am in the position I am, and I hope you will realise how wrong you are and give me all his money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I think what will be critical going forward is the stability of the girls. Custody is heavily weighted on the parent who can provide stability - re rent & schooling. If Alice has gone into a binding rental contract, knowing she could not fulfil it long term, and also moved her children's school, based on a short term outcome, this does not look good. Basically, whether she likes it or not, Alice has to find about $10k per month (6500 plus basic expenses) for the forseeable future. No matter her bluster or vitriol, this is what she HAS TO DO TO ENSURE HER CHILDEN ARE SAFE UNDER THE CUSTODY LAWS. So Alice, who has only ever earned around $50k in her most financially advantageous year, has to earn an additional $50K PLUS what she is already bringing in. So Alice, you have boasted you WERE THE STAR, let's see how much your star potential will bring to supporting your family
If she earned $100k a year she would clear about $70k based on the California tax rate. Don’t know if there would be federal taxes. So … if she “needs” $10k a month … she’d better look for some very high paying work. Alas, Home Depot won’t cut it.

Reactions: 32
We know that Ioan and Alice met making 102 Dalmatians and were dating when the movie premiered. But, they weren’t dating at the end of filming.

Ioan went to an audition after Dalmatians and as he was auditioning, he stopped and said, “This part isn’t for me, but I know who would be perfect for it.” The casting people said, “Who?” Ioan answered, “My roommate”. “Can you get him here now?” Ioan called Matthew Rhys and told him to get down there. Matthew got the part of James Strang in The Abduction Club. (I don’t know if Alice had been hired by then.)

The filming began and apparently Ioan wasn’t working at the time, so Ioan would show-up at the set at the end of the day to go out drinking with Matthew. I’m guessing Alice invited herself along, and that’s when Alice got to know Ioan, the fun Ioan, and the attraction began (during post-production of 102 Dalmatians).

It's a cute movie and Matthew was perfect for the part! Matthew & Sophie were the young, fun couple & Alice and the other guy had the serious storyline.

Matthew and Sophie dated for a time after the movie too.

Reactions: 21
She listed required union dues of $175 on page 2 of her Income & Expense Declaration that she filed last month.
View attachment 2433598
SAG-AFTRA currently lists minimum membership costs at $232 plus a percentage of earnings.
Thank you. I missed this while looking at it!

Reactions: 5
I just read this Tweet from VB, the woman @welp posted about earlier who was just arrested. She sounds exactly like AE.

I had to do a double take.

MOO

Screenshot_20230907-181432.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
If she earned $100k a year she would clear about $70k based on the California tax rate. Don’t know if there would be federal taxes. So … if she “needs” $10k a month … she’d better look for some very high paying work. Alas, Home Depot won’t cut it.
She really is staggeringly deluded about money isn’t she?

She had so much notice to plan the move as Ioan mentioned not being able to afford the house a while before it was eventually sold didn’t he?

It’s not that difficult Alice, if you can’t afford where you want to live then you make a list of places you can afford and decide what you’re willing to compromise on. Less space for better schools. You don’t need 3,000 square foot in Beverly Hills (unless you own so much crap you physically can’t fit it all in a smaller place) but even then, you certainly can’t afford it!

Alice always fails to plan for her children’s future, she does everything erratically and on a whim e.g. saying she spent a whole day looking for apartments to rent. A whole day! I bet that was the week before she moved out.

It’s like Ella’s private school, no thought for the future. This kind of thinking (or lack thereof) must count heavily against her in the custody evaluation, or at least it should. She shows herself as having very poor planning and impulse control anytime a decision needs to be made.

Reactions: 36
I suck for missing Ella’s birthday. 😕

Really hope she had a day of sheer joy and necessary peace amidst the chaos. My heart breaks over her having been manipulated and misguided by the one soul who brought her into this world and was tasked with the responsibility of uplifting and enlightening her. It’s really a damn shame. I hope she ate something yummy. I hope she wore a cute, comfy outfit. I hope she spent time with her favorite people. I hope she laughed. And I hope she both gave and received love. ❤ (That last one is most important, I think.)

Also, Hiraeth, thank you for following up regarding the transcript! I’m (patiently) itching with anticipation, haha.

Y’all, I tested positive for Covid last night—I dodged the motherf*cker EVER since it was discovered but it finally ding dang got me. 😩 duck.

I’m alright so far—holed up in my school apartment; floormates & classmates are offering to buy me groceries/deliver my mail and packages and medicine to my door; new herbalist friend down the hall gave me some hardcore organic tinctures and broths to boost my immune system. People are so ASTOUNDINGLY benevolent, I swear. 💕 I don’t deserve them.

If anyone who’s had it—or tended to someone who had it—has any tips or things they think I should know about, anything they wish THEY had known, pls pls don’t hesitate to @ me in Tattle Turds (so as not to derail this thread lol), I’m kind of scared and I’m all ears haha. 😩😂 duck, I hate this already.

Now I’m gonna be surfing these threads EXTRA-hard with y’all as the symptoms ramp up. I needa go look at Alice’s IG to read the birthday post.

Hope everyone is having a great day or is enjoying their night. 💚🥹 Only love!!
Try not to stress, Pearls. I just got over my first bout of Covid as did my family and we’re all fine. Mild symptoms mostly. It was like a mild case of the flu. Just take it easy. Try to eat something and REST. Sleep was key for us. Honestly I had two days where I couldn’t stand up because I was lightheaded and that was the worst of it. I hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Alice is stupid enough to think the following logic will give her full custody:
Your Honour,
I am a stay at home mom. I have been for 10+ years. My husband promised to look after me. I have had no help (except a full time nanny/housekeeper at $3.500pm)
I have found the only property in BH that was available for my children. I needed to make sure they each had a bedroom. My ex husband's apartment only has 2 bedrooms and it would be child abuse to have my girls in one bedroom, as they have never had this before. It doesn't matter that I can't afford a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in BH long term, my ex needs to make it so. I do not agree with California Law that each parent is responsible for half of the costs of each child and must both support the children. I am a former IT girl. Ocouassi will be a witness - he knew that I only asked for 20 Prada shoes a month. I am not greedy. I am happy to support my children as long as their Father pays all their expenses and pays me spousal support. it is not my fault that Ioan is such a pussy that he has lost 90% of his income since he left me. It's not my fault everyone believed my SM campagn that he was a deadbeat.
Your Honour, I want to summarise by saying it is not fair I am in the position I am, and I hope you will realise how wrong you are and give me all his money.
BIB - All jokes aside, I'm really interested to see how she's gonna explain this in court because for me that's one of the biggest contradictions she entangled herself in. Right after he left she went on this hate rampage on twitter, trashing him nonstop, thereby ruining his reputation and costing him auditions/jobs (I know it's speculation but I strongly believe he lost out on a lot of work because of that). But at the same time she expects him to pay for everything. Like huh? So she wants to harass and defame him for the rest of her life without any consequences but then she also wants him to make a lot of money in order to pay not just for the kids but also for her own expenses. Make it make sense. That tit is not gonna fly with the judge, there's no way.

Edit: Also regarding her own job situation. Yes, there is a strike going on rn but what about the two years before that? Did she even make any efforts to get a job? Plus she still has Gloria. For what? If you have no job and are at home 24/7, why would you need a nanny in the first place? Cutting her loose would also benefit Alice financially. There are so many single mothers out there that make it all work (raising kids, having a job, not having a nanny -> all at the same time) but I guess things work a little different in Aliceland. It just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.