Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My work colleague rang to thank me for donating to her fundraiser and said ‘I have to ask though why £26?’ 😭

I didn’t have the three whole days I would need to explain it so said ‘superstition’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Okay well someone is drunk. AEA follows Selma Blair and Sophie Myles. They do not follow her. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did we really raise over $3k for MS? Yay us!

Does she really think she's going to be welcome in Hollywood when she keeps going after random celebrities? The industry may not care about these celebrities individually, but I doubt even Bravo and the Real Housewives will want to touch an abusive loose cannon like Alice.
---
Sophie Myles is Clive's new favourite so Alice has multiple reasons to dislike her. Clive has probably been sending SM the salad cream instead.
Oh damn, younger, blonder, prettier, talented, and now she has Clive sending her his home made salad cream and boxes of chocolates. Sophia is definitely on Alice's hate list now!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This might be a way around Ella recording therapy to bring back to her mom

Not sure we should give AE ideas on how to do this. She is violating the whole premise of therapy is it's recorded. It's supposed to be confidential.

Reactions: 13
1-2-3 o’clock 4 o’clock Sock
5-6-7 o’clock 8 o’clock Sock
9-10-11 o’clock 12 o’clock Sock
We’re going to sock around the clock tonight
I took a breather for a few days cause she's just so tiresome and repetitive. I come back and it's still the same old same old. I'm actually surprised Alice hasn't sent herself crazy yet.
---
About six sleeps till Custody Evaluator Appointment Transcript Day!
Do we get to put a stocking up for every Tattler, and have an Advent calendar? Usually I go for the chocolate or beauty Advent calendars but with Alice's BS maybe I should stock up on the boozy ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure we should give AE ideas on how to do this. She is violating the whole premise of therapy is it's recorded. It's supposed to be confidential.
No, @Old Soak's link provides a solution to Alice's deviousness.

The phones are placed in pouches so they can't be used, as (if I have this right) they are signal-blocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice wants everyone to know she is behind the sock accounts but expects she can wriggle out of legal accountability if they cannot be traced or connected to her.

She wants to goad Ioan and anyone else who has crossed her. Her logic is if other people can post anonymously then so can I. She knows it isn’t Ioan and Bianca who are behind tattle or the anti hee twitter accounts. But it suits her to say it is and to visualise that it because then she has an outlet to fight with them. I mean she will fight with anyone but she wants a fight with Ioan and bianca more than anything.

She’s a really limited individual, no job or life, very few adult skills or competence, and a small range of behaviours. This is all she can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This is all she can do.
I don't really agree. She has been cossetted and protected by rich men since she was 25 and is desperately trying to hang on to that lifestyle even with no rich man on board any more. But she won't change until there really is no other option.

Just looking at what Lin wrote on FB

"Ioan’s legal team has all the emails and texts and have since last summer. She needs to be worried but she pretends she’s not."

I'm glad this happened. L and D used to be really scared of AE so I wondered if L would do it. D was even too scared to join Tattle as she told me in the summer of 2022 that "I’ve been tempted to join there and settle things but alice very boldly informed us she has spies there Plus she’s there a lot I think".

They said that "Lupine thing" was what ended the friendship as AE preferred him to them but in Feb 2022 the TRO doc dropped... Anyway I'm glad that AE and her big mouth has provided Anne K with even more evidence of PA. FAAFO
---
D and L spent money on the fanclub and it seems they bought the kids stuff too. She doesn't deny she will backstab all her online 'friends' LOL

New lips 1.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.