Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feather fans

VIP Member
What does break the thread mean? I'm sure I've felt worse, but can't recall when. If anybody else did this to me I'd have to whoop their ass. I'm obviously not a pro drinker. Oh, my head...btw, Alice is still a cunt!
Oh you poor poor thing! How I feel for you!!! It will get better though, right now you might find it hard to believe, but it will, you’ll see! Sending hugs (not too tight ones, obviously)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Feather fans

VIP Member
Alice has her crazies that would make account to defend her/attack others. just like Ioan has them (except he is not encouraging anyone). I cant ever tell if the daughter is involved because I dont know her and teenagers dont usually have a unique writing style (and many adults write like a teenager). its only that one account that wrote in Alice style and then switched to a teenager obsessed with South Park where I'm certain that the childwas involved, especially since she interacted with it.

I'm certain that it's not Alice though
No?! It wasnt mAlice I was talking to after all?! Oh, the bitter, bitter, BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
So one for the legal bods, will we even know any decision tomorrow? Will there be something public or not? I doubt Ioan will run through BH stark bollock naked cheering with joy (although we would all pay money to see it!)

I’m wondering what we might expect, if anything

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think about this a lot. Was that why they went to LA? I’ve joked in the past that it was a poor dream by Deb & Lin, I don’t know much about it if he actually had a shot at it?
I bet she made fun of him for years about it. He’s a fantastic actor, maybe not Bond. But it’s not the be all and end all, he could have been bigger without her.
Yeah. I remember thinking that Ioan would always be a bigger actor than Matthew Rhys because he had the looks. How wrong I was.

ponyboycurtis

I have a visual of her catching one of the ends of her massive svarves in the car door and I can't stop laughing

• Haha

lesdeuxyeux

Admittedly there’s about a hundred pages I need to catch up on, which is my intention over the next day or so.

malice is a maniac, we all know this. However, I’m hearing a lot about him getting full custody…anyone care to explain how that looks? Cos it ain’t his current life. Believe me, I feel for those kids (and Emma) but there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of reality being expressed if he got full custody. I 1000% am team kids, and he clearly is the responsible parent, however the chatter isn’t remotely reflective of his current life. He can’t fuck off to Palm Springs, Wales, Australia or wherever. His kids *should* be in full time education and quite evidently need supportive therapy. His life as it current stands would be kaput…yet nobody references this. Can we…? Always, I’m team kids, and sadly I think, in reference to their parents, they’re fucked.

• Sad

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Happy bifurcation day, all! (Not a newbie, stopped posting when it all seemed like Big al was getting her way, fingers crossed the tides are turning but sad for the girls as I think we could all see this coming).

One thing that is puzzling me, Alice has never shown up at any court hearings, with all her 'evidence' :rolleyes:. Yes in the court documents for today's hearing (last thread I think? They are moving so fast I can't keep up), she has responded that she will appear in person. Someone please tell me she's not got the arrogance to go and tell the Judge why Ioan must remain married to her, being that he's so awful and abusive, terrible father, doesn't pay child support blah blah blah. Make it make sense? :ROFLMAO:

If she sorted herself out she could have a great career in TV movies as that odd British eccentric character. Like some weird long lost aunt at a wedding type character.

• Heart

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Ladies I had a nasty surprise earlier - I tried watching Alice’s abysmal Cameos and it wouldn’t load, so I gave up and moved on. Because I didn’t close the tab, when I got in my car earlier I clicked iPod to play music and her dastardly Cameo started auto playing :ROFLMAO:
Oh gross. I am so sorry. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SC_love

Chatty Member
this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff
What does cats this bad mean, is she talking about Kitti?!

• Haha
  • Wow

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Look at the most recent likes from Tam/Alice. My god, she is disgusting. How is this not considered a threat to B?
View attachment 2280501
That sounds like a threat to me and I hope Anne sees it. That’s an absolutely disgusting thing to post.
---
Love to you Turds. I’ve tried to keep up to date. ahead of tonorrow.

Struggling mentally today with pain levels, but I am so here for tomorrow for the vindication. It’s strange that something to do with people I don’t know can have an effect on me. But I am here for it. Go Yo and Bee, be free and happy.
Feel better, JoJo.

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Alice claims that Ioan told Elsie to record those videos.

Did the thought not enter her head that Elsie recorded those videos of her own volition, OR because she's grown up with her mum recording everything in sight of her, perhaps Elsie was copying her mother?
I mean, Alice hardly can hide behind the "Ioan made them record" defence.

• Haha