Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
EXCUUUUUUSE ME!! I am the craziest cat lady here thank you verrrry much! You and @Lulugrace can be my minions. 😽

Hopefully Kitti gets an infection playing in Alice and Tone's litter box. I'm more annoyed she called herself Kitti than at the garbage she posted in here. 😂
Cat minion at you're service maam 🫠🩷
She's already been infected by mAlice 🤢🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 6

CheesestringLA

this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff

she had a fight with a casting director and her agent 4 years ago because she was waiting long in lobby or something like that

she was super jealous of J Alba at F4 (even admitted it), allegedly it got her banned from set (unconfirmed)

she allegedly had big issues on the Xmas Card set because of forgotten lines etc

she had huge twitter fights, once even with a number of black celebs educating them what to think. several times threatening suicide.

the stuff with the site with Ioan's website/fans/imdb

several spats with relatives (the way she described the last time she saw Ioan's mom sounds like it got physical tbh)

im certain I forgot something
Could that not be a title:

in general with cats this bad BOTH these parties get DVROs…….

Reactions: 5

Citney

VIP Member
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx
I would think she's going to need money before too much longer, I don't think the girls could possibly help her financially at their age.

shellie

VIP Member
Thank you for posting that video. I don’t know of Darius at all, but that was a truly wonderful rendition of Hey Jude and made me cry. What a voice and so sad to learn he is gone. That video will live forever and I hope maybe someday gives his wife some comfort. What a voice hey!
He did have a great voice, that's why I don't get why he did the infamous Baby audition for as all it got him was ridicule when if he had sung the way we soon found out he could, he would have been a shoo-in anyway.

CheesestringLA

THE GOLD BOOTS. Like some kind of malicious elf of fugly shopping mall yore.
That was the “thing” inthe back of my mind I couldn’t get…. Those golden coloured boots shown recently - where did I see them before? In the midst of dog poo pick up today it actually hit me - those gold coloured boots….in 2021

the ships going down

Ok I have the dumbest post re cheese strings since we’re on the subject. I was in the store looking for paint as you may remember and the first shade I came across was ‘string cheese’ which I obviously didn’t buy.
I did choose a shade and while painting a headboard outside, I was listening to my iPad play my music. Later, while settling in to read tattle, I logged in and noticed two little paint marks that ended up on my iPad screen. This is how and I immediately thought it looked like a cheese string in Jojo’s Alice avatar’s mouth from on of the marks 😂🙄
View attachment 2278681
ETA: it’s a shade of white that I chose, as was string cheese, dunno why it’s turned out orange on the iPad but it made it funnier (to me) because North American cheese tends be orange. My painted headboard is white for clarity, not orange 😂
Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Humbugged

Also to add - The rat eating all the edible and non edible parts of her Prius (I'm sure that's what she said cos I remember thinking what are the edible parts of a car?) Was an excuse for something. Clearly it was a lie. Arat or rats didn't eat through the electrics in her car.
Did she take a load of money in cash and claim it was to fix the car? Did she have a drunken accident and the car needed repairing? Who knows?
That their is not true . Watching Wheeler Dealers ( playback to the Dodge Ram with the last night and a SVU was not firing right and when he went into the drive a mouse/rat was living in there and chewing up the cabled leads to the spark plugs

'Purchased at asking price. Seller was absent due him having to go to work. Ant discovered that a mouse may have entered the car and chewed one of its spark plug cables, causing it to misfire. Mike and Ant made references to Ram’s low fuel economy. Restored car taken to Kern County Raceway Park to pay tribute to its NASCAR heritage '

Reactions: 3