Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #188 Alice? Alice? Who the Bifurc is Alice??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MrsDimSum for another brilliant winning thread title! 🙌

Today is the day us Turds have been waiting for as well as I&B of course - It’s Bifurcation day! 🥳

Recap: The Socks and FM’s are getting more pathetic in their extremely childish tweets. Selma Blair has come out strong in support of Bianca. Ioan is about to become a free man (and not a number - Prisoner reference for old sea hags in the UK 😆)

Newbies read the Wiki (pink button on top of page)

Carry on tattling you lovely Turds 😘

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...is-causing-me-a-considerable-amount-of-stress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Have the socks slowed down? I have a feeling there has been some forensic action behind the scenes:unsure:

Reactions: 28
Have the socks slowed down? I have a feeling there has been some forensic action behind the scenes:unsure:
Yes they have not sure if it’s (hopefully) some behind the scenes stuff going on or they are just running out of steam now lol.

Reactions: 18
Happy bifurcation day, I hope we hear the good news today, it just needs to be over for him. This first part at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The day has come! Any idea how soon we will know officially?

Time to say Bi-Bi Alice!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes they have not sure if it’s (hopefully) some behind the scenes stuff going on or they are just running out of steam now lol.
I think they are running out of steam. You can only have the same arguments with the same 4 people (even if they are operating as multiple socks).

Reactions: 28
I’ve somehow managed to catch up (of a fashion). Congrats on the fab title @MrsDimSum 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 And @Georgie883 for the thread.❤

Truth is I need this done and dusted, I’ll be off the grid another week and knowing I and B are loony-free will warm my heart on those long cold nights. Come on oh great god of court docs, do your magic. 🙏🏼🧡💥

ETA I’m working away like plenty of parents do. It isn’t always ideal and it isn’t always easy but we manage. If I wanted the luxury of never leaving my kids I would change profesión and work in a job that allowed me to stay home. That’s how it works. Yes Alice I’m looking at you. 👀 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The state of bleeping tone taking the piss out of Bianca's neck - he's supposed to be a grown man in his 50s but bitching like a 14 year old on her period with his fugly fat necked sister, you couldn't make it up !

• Haha
Reactions: 67
So, I have finished work and don't have to work until Thursday, yay yay! I will be pouring a glass at mid day LA time (as I have been on nights this week anyway!). I am so intrigued to see what Alice is going to submit for the custody hearing.
It will no doubt be along the lines of:
He has never spent a day with the girls, I have never spent more than a day/two days/4 days/2 weeks without them. They LOVE ME. They HATE HIM. He LIED TO ALL OF US - he was cheating with his mother his co-star the Bogan. He doesn't want his children so I can't understand why he is fighting me for 50% custody.
It's obvious the Bogan has turned his head with her kinetic fanny and she has broken up SO many marriages and I know because of the Private Eye I didn't hired. She wants my children but also doesn't want them because she wants Ioan all to herself.
I am sick and can't work so have to look after my children so I need a nanny. The Bogan is sick but it is a lie because she can go out and hike and have fun and meet up with people that she has stolen me from (Selma). I am MUCH more sick, but not sick enough that I can't look after the children except with Gloria. There are over 100 Doctors who will confirm that fibromyalgia is a form of RA/MS.
Yes I behaved badly for a short time (duck you anyone who say it was over 2.5 years, I was DEVASTASTED AND BESIDE MYSELF WITH GRIEF AND VOMITING AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR DAILY IN PAIN. (WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU - BE bleeping KIND}.
He ABUSED Ella, she had bruises. I am her mother, and I will protect her. Anyone who says otherwise can watch my TMZ video. I will always FIGHT for them (even if fighting is entirely inappropriate for the situation).
He abused me. He never told me why he wanted to leave me although he was happy to spend money on extensive counselling and collaborative divorce discussions where he told me my social media was problematic. he did not like the way I treated his mother and he didn't like how I treated him (bleeping pussy).
He did not talk to me after telling me he was going to stop all communication with me except via the OFW Court appointed Communication Device. This means I cannot communicate with him. He is therefore refusing to co-parent. This is so bleeping DEVASTATING TO ME because I CANNOT understand why he left.
Your Honour, I am a victim of the most heinous degree and I know the GAL will find in my favour.
Yours, Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I love the euphoria over a piece of paper LOL

I find the combo of them getting the bifurcation today and Alice and friends STILL obsessing over Bianca worrying (last night again the sock made reference to how Bianca was only thinking of herself when she manifested him)

Normally at this stage of the game, EVEN IF Bianca was responsible for the breakdown of the marriage women in Alice's position no longer are angry or are holding this against the "mistress", because hey, she "fred" her from a POS. She is clearly still mourning that marriage and with it become (LIKELY) pretty much final today it could be pretty rough.

I do wonder if we will now a shift to more harassment towards Ioan going forward though.

Reactions: 45
B is a good letter for Ioan. Bianca, Bubba Bear, Brisbane, Bogan, now Bifurcation. And not one B in the whole of Alice Evans.

7rd4zr.jpg

I'm usually 30 pagrs behind and then I read the lot together, so naturally I'm behind on some points, but still:

Calling Bubba Bear imbecilic dog and one brain cell dog, WTF? What has the dog done to them, except for being pushed away? As far as dogs go, this one couldn't be more happy and normal. It's not like he shits on the bed or pisses on the curtains and possible leather jackets on the floor, you know?

And for Ioan's career. I agree with whoever posted that his initial downfall from big parts isn't really Alice's fault. I think he thought, too, like many actors do, that he could be a successful movie star and tried to make it happen. And it didn't work like it often doesn't. He then started doing TV but that also meant the two of them are not going to be the new Brangelina (their kids are famous, remember!). And that's when Alice started putting him down relentlessly for it. After all, it became clear that the name Gruffudd is less prestigious in the world of fame and fortune than the Picasso name she was hitchhiking on earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So, I have finished work and don't have to work until Thursday, yay yay! I will be pouring a glass at mid day LA time (as I have been on nights this week anyway!). I am so intrigued to see what Alice is going to submit for the custody hearing.
He has never spent a day with the girls, I have never spent more than a day/two days/4 days/2 weeks without them. They LOVE ME. They HATE HIM. He LIED TO ALL OF US - he was cheating with his mother his co-star the Bogan. He doesn't want his children so I can't understand why he is fighting me for 50% custody.
It's obvious the Bogan has turned his head with her kinetic fanny and she has broken up SO many marriages and I know because of the Private Eye I didn't hired. She wants my children but also doesn't want them because she wants Ioan all to herself.
I am sick and can't work so have to look after my children so I need a nanny. The Bogan is sick but it is a lie because she can go out and hike and have fun and meet up with people that she has stolen me from (Selma). I am MUCH more sick, but not sick enough that I can't look after the children except with Gloria. There are over 100 Doctors who will confirm that fibromyalgia is a form of RA/MS.
Yes I behaved badly for a short time (duck you anyone who say it was over 2.5 years, I was DEVASTASTED AND BESIDE MYSELF WITH GRIEF AND VOMITING AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR DAILY IN PAIN. (WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU - BE bleeping KIND}.
He ABUSED Ella, she had bruises. I am her mother, and I will protect her. Anyone who says otherwise can watch my TMZ video. I will always FIGHT for them (even if fighting is entirely inappropriate for the situation).
He abused me. He never told me why he wanted to leave me although he was happy to spend money on extensive counselling and collaborative divorce discussions where he told me my social media was problematic. he did not like the way I treated his mother and he didn't like how I treated him (bleeping pussy).
He did not talk to me after telling me he was going to stop all communication with me except via the OFW Court appointed Communication Device. This means I cannot communicate with him. He is therefore refusing to co-parent. This is so bleeping DEVASTATING TO ME because I CANNOT understand why he left.
Your Honour, I am a victim of the most heinous degree and I know the GAL will find in my favour.
Yours, Alice

That is scarily accurate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yours, Alice
This is so realistic, maybe you could send it straight to Bernard and save him a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.