Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
@Ametrine @Mad Betty posted this a while ago. This was some of it.
Think it was on reddit or some other anon forum that she posted the saga of the funeral - if that helps?

Reactions: 10

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I've just attached info that we have looked at, just so we know (for our family) - re savings & care home costs. Just thought I'd add it in here to show what savings can be kept if you do need 24/7 care in a care/nursing home setting
I'm not sure what it is like in the UK but here in Australia we have government run care homes but they are pretty awful. My grandmother went into a private care home when her needs became to high for my mother to meet (she had dementia). Her house was sold and the money was put into an account and the home withdrew the costs from that. There was still a couple hundred thousand left when she died.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
These bloody ads are popping up every second now and making it so difficult to read pots and then make a comment as they block most of the page. I know they’re necessary, but before once you loaded a page they popped up, you the closed them and that was that. It was ok, but now it isn’t. Grrrr 😬
I use a popular thingy to block them. Don’t get any.

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your welcomes & also the the answers to my questions. I’m relieved to know the salad cream story, whilst tragically hilarious, isn’t as gross as I feared. I forgot to ask what BIB meant, but quite honestly, I’m happy for it to be a mystery until the day I finally decode it. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed receiving likes from all of you - as I do feel like I know you from reading this site.

As a silent observer, I’ve often wanted to comment on Alice’s fashion sense; we’ve all noticed that Al’s style is ‘niche’. If I was to define it, I would say she looks like someone who has purchased some higher end bits in TK Maxx and has thrown them altogether in the hope of looking continental and classy (not successfully) Her outfits (until she gained weight) also gave me vibes of someone who watched and actively took advice from trinny and Suzannah in the late 90s. not in a good way. These days she looks more a slovenly mother who’s had to drag her best clothes from the bottom of the pile of clothes in her wardrobe to try and look as smart as possible for a parents evening at school.
Hi and welcome. BIB = bit in bold (the highlighted bit in quoted text).

Lulugrace

VIP Member
As possibly the craziest cat lady here, this makes me rage. Leave my beloved animals out of your shit show you fucking bitch.

ETA: I’ll fight you for the title @Lulugrace! (Love you really ❤)
Yep, you definitely are the Queens of cats 😍🙇🏼‍♀️
And yes leave the animals out of it! I hope that someone has removed Emma from her custody, that poor dog, truly went from the frying pan into the fire, being adopted by the warthog 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

tilly27

VIP Member
To be honest, if that’s what he has then every penny will most likely go to covering his care. It’s very expensive. I hope Alice leaves him the hell alone.
I've just attached info that we have looked at, just so we know (for our family) - re savings & care home costs. Just thought I'd add it in here to show what savings can be kept if you do need 24/7 care in a care/nursing home setting

Attachments

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Will we change our avatars to Ioan for the Bifurcation Day like we discussed a few threads back or will the moderators grant us unique hats for one day?

I am a couple of threads behind now. I will eventually read up. :)
Thank you for adding the documents to the wiki -- saw that Alice's "cunning" plan did not work.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Thing is if alice stopped obsessing over Ioan moved on ,got a job and took care of herself and got rid of that awful yellow toned hair she would be a very attractive mature woman ,shes never going to 'compete' with bianca as they are different ages and have completly different styles . Shes let every part of her life go to shit in order to exact revenge ,her and them poor girls look like they need a good wash as for big E she really could be a model bit she need to stop being forced to mimic her moters style.
I keep thinking when is she going to wake up and realise that she's her own worst enemy 🤦‍♀️

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Taking a leaf out of iTones book...and because the Wham documentary on Netflix is coming this week...and because it would make a great tune for the end credits...
Today is a great day !

That video pairs perfectly with 2 inhaled cocktails. Lol

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
He did have a great voice, that's why I don't get why he did the infamous Baby audition for as all it got him was ridicule when if he had sung the way we soon found out he could, he would have been a shoo-in anyway.
If I remember correctly wasn’t this the band version which created Hearsay so maybe they were limited in what they could perform given they wanted a ‘pop’ band?

He was very brave to turn down a record deal from Simon Cowell and eventually sign a deal with Mercury. Some of the songs on his 2nd album are now heartbreakingly sad that he is no longer here 💔

He also had a great career in musical theatre and to keep on topic I think Ioan would make a great Jean Valjean in Les Mis!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NarcRage

VIP Member
when all issues of the divorce are settled

note: the judge has bifurcated custody already, so the custody dispute is most likely not relevant.

so basically once the trial is done (the trial readiness conference is next week) she will have to cover health insurance herself. I guess in the new year.
And what he spends on insurance in the meantime doesn't get reimbursed to him from the final calculation of what he's spent on her so far (like all the money he's paid out on her other expenses)?

• Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So Alice is ramping up for her best Histrionic Personality Disorder performance (with added sprinkles of narcissism).....What do we think will happen? I have always believed there will be an 'incident' involving the medics or police. In a way I hope she goes this far as she won't have a choice but to go to Rehab. But the impact on the girls........

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm gonna start work early tomorrow (I work from home) so I can try and finish for about 5pm UK time, ready for the celebrations 🎉🥳🍾
Same here, going to take a short lunch-break as well so I'm ready, hoping to get everything done by 4.45. 🎆

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
With that singing voice of his, I’d really love I to bag a leading theatre role. I think he’d smash it!
I think he's too filled with anxiety to do it. He's very confident in his acting, but he definitely is a man that suffers from anxiety in auditions, as he's mentioned. So it doesn't seem he craves doing live theatre. Has he ever mentioned a desire to do that? Matthew Rhys did.

• Sad