Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Hi everyone 👋🏼 I’ve finally bagged an account, but have been reading here for over a year. You guys are all both incredibly astute and bloody funny.

I was just on Twitter and spotted that the infamous Kitti has opened a Twitter account purely to talk about the fact that she did not get the reception here she was looking for, and tagging in Alice and Tony…
Oh what a surprise that they’re a whiny little bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

welp

VIP Member
Is that when she sat on the arm of a sofa, or on her dad's knee, and her stepmother allegedly got annoyed with Alice?

I have read that before, but I can't remember where right now.
its early on in my pdf. that long screenshot of her reddit account

brie l

VIP Member
I personally can never forget Ashart. I was laughing hysterically that Alice was getting info from Ashart about B stealing all these men with her kinetic fanny! 🤣
YES - ok I may have had a couple of large vodkas even though it's only Monday night here. Hey, I'm celebrating early. Nothing like drinking on a school night.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Day threeView attachment 2281294
DAY 3: And the last I'm afraid as the last days have been cancelled so Bernal can get up to speed in time for the custody and RO extravaganza on the 13th. Chances are he will forget to turn up though, so never say never. As always feel free to add/edit as there are so many genius' here who are much funnier than I. Happy bday!! Abs I love ya'll
And I'm laughing away again, honestly these are genius 🤣
Take bow my friend, take a bow 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CheesestringLA

She’s wearing her special gold boots and they’re calling the outfit low key? Rude!
Those fecking gold boots were how I figured out my original Tattle exposure in 2021 ….. in the middle of unpacking groceries- it just pinged in my wee brain!!!!!
It was those bloody gold boots…..

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Interestingly this person has just requested to follow me 👀
I'm happy that she has changed her mind, or should I say come to her senses, but I cannot see us being insta friends any time soon 😬
I'd love to know what point she realised that Alice had completely spun them all a lie.

• Haha

lesdeuxyeux

I'm sure the girls could have been visiting the set of the new movie Ioan has been working on with well known actors. I bet other people had kids there close to there age and they could have visited Atlanta. A beautiful city btw.

I actually find this sad.
I also think ell
I stay firmly off Twitter. But the screenshats don’t lie. Loopy refers to them as Regina. Like they’re his queens. 🤮
omg what is wrong with him…somehow I missed the coronation of queens alice and amber ☠

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
You can hear the creaking hinges as she opens the warring wardrobe, the air filled with the smell of mothballs and despair. Are the lunacy leggings in there or has Ella got them on? Special arguing coat or the tunic of doom? Right at the back, her wedding dress stained with bourbon and nicotine daring her to try it on, instead she reaches for the scarf, the scarf of shame and wraps it around her bulging chins barely noticing the cheese string stuck in the tassels……….
Omg 💀🤣🤣🤣 BIB!!

• Haha
  • Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I have the playlist on the go! 🥂 🌠 🌞🌠🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

If this isn't already YoBee's song it should be.

There's nothin' you could tell me that would make me walk away
'Cause in my eyes you're perfect and there's nothin' I would change
I've seen you on your best days, and I'll see you on your worst
My love

And I know, sometimes it feels just like the world is endin'
Those days where nothin' seems to go your way
Well, with me, you really don't have to pretend that
It's all okay, if you're not okay

'Cause I know the last few years have been a test of character
Remind ourselves on darker days, the best is yet to come
In life, I've made a few mistakes, but you were never one
My love

And I know, sometimes it feels just like the world is endin'

I'll be here if you need love, if you need strength
Forever by your side until the end
With me, you really don't have to pretend

'Cause I know, sometimes it feels just like the world is endin'
I'll be there, my love
I'll be there, my love
I'll be there, my love

• Heart

banf83

I have a question because I’m a nosy bitch, does anyone know which co-star she had an affair with on TVD? My niece convinced me to watch it (I didn’t think I would like it as much as I did 🤣) and I had forgotten the Hollywood superstar herself played a leading role for about 2 mins. And now I can’t help but wonder which one it was 🤔

welp

VIP Member
I genuinely thought that Kitty was Ella. It sounded like language that had been planted in them, like they had been sat in front of a TV with a video on repeat teaching women how to abuse your men and get away with it. It's as if someone was telling her that marriage was a contract, Ioan should be punished for leaving yada yada. I dunno, I got some weird vibes from that account. Very much obsessed with Ioan cheating.
Alice is so furious at Tattle for exposing her BS I doubt she would have been able to contain her anger before lashing out at someone.
My feelings are that was a child writing that. But I could be very very wrong. I shall leave the Alic-experts to ponder over that one.
Alice has her crazies that would make account to defend her/attack others. just like Ioan has them (except he is not encouraging anyone). I cant ever tell if the daughter is involved because I dont know her and teenagers dont usually have a unique writing style (and many adults write like a teenager). its only that one account that wrote in Alice style and then switched to a teenager obsessed with South Park where I'm certain that the childwas involved, especially since she interacted with it.

I'm certain that it's not Alice though

CheesestringLA

You’re going to party for 17 hours? Are you sure you aren’t Scottish??
it is 21:15 here in nz and I must admit I am slightly tiddly wanting to stay up and countdown here!!

My Da and his family were immigrants to this space. Alloa & Alva were their bases.
---
New thread title:
Ioan: Alice, Alice, who the f is Alice? 😂
There is a huge amount of Kiwis here that lived the 90’s that would get that from just “alice, alice,”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
He is a very good actor and singer. Michael Sheen was mentioned earlier. He’d champion him.
Musical theatre - work in evenings and a matinee on a Saturday. Would fit right in with his kids. Unfortunately NY or London are the only real places for either. :(

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I’ve been signed off work again as struggling with my spinal surgery. It was actually work that suggested it, they are so supportive but feel like I am rushing back while I am not ready. On full pay, so agreed.

I try not to drink on a work night, but haha, I am JoJo. Tomorrow I am partying (on a low level due to the fun drugs I am on!)
Awwe hun, am sorry that it's taking so long to recover 😔
It's good that your employer is being supportive, its just a weight off your mind knowing that they care and want you too recover properly in your own time 🩷
Just relax properly no gardening Mrs!!!
I'll be celebrating with tea, I've had to crack open the tramadol 🙄 and the last time I had a glass of wine on it, I was on another planet 🥴🤣

• Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
This! I haven’t been through anything like this, but we all face challenges and heartbreak in our lives, but mostly we put our big girl, or boy, pants on and just get on with things making the life we have as good and as worthwhile as we can. If we have children, or others dependant upon us we try to protect them from any fall out and keep their lives on an even keel as much as possible.

What we don’t do is throw a huge toddler tantrum, throw all our toys out of the pram and expect the world and it’s mother to bend to our will just because we believe it owes us. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and face the world again no matter how broken and sad we are. I am a grown woman, an adult and would be so ashamed of myself if I behaved, in public at least, in any way like the Abuser.

Any tears, rage and mourning would be done in private, either alone, or with close friends and family who would soon let me know when enough was enough.

Abuser, grow the fuck up.

edited for spelling
I can't like this post enough ❤. Pity Alice has chosen to do the exact opposite

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
There was a thread title suggestion some while back (can’t remember who said it) but it was “Alice - CHANGE YOUR NAME” (or similar). I’m doing it a disservice here but I know a clever turd will find it

• Heart