Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @SusieTCones for the winning thread title. This is my first time. Send help…

Alice’s attempt to derail the bifurcation at the final hour failed. It’s Party time…

Link to previous thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Excellent Mum!!! 😍 ✌🏻 Excellent title! Hope no one minds I brought my comfort socks with me from the last thread...

*And I've decided to use only kitty emojis henceforth. 😹 I don't know why I haven't been. 😼

Screenshot_20230701-022003.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Early entry for next thread title (from a clever pp on previous thread)

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #188 Go bifurc yourself Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I ran here when I saw Bianca’s insta post lol. I’d never heard of Selma before all of this but did some digging and she’s incredibly famous it seems? Three million insta followers?

Alice with her obsession with fame will implode seeing Bianca cosying up with a famous actor with a huge reach lol, despite her best efforts she has alienated everyone and the only people willing to publicly align themselves with her seem to be… that Victoria woman, who is a non-entity.

and Bianca has effortlessly snagged a famous actor bestie who is proudly commenting her love for her. Alice tries so hard and gets nowhere while things appear (I know that it’s only that, appear, not diminishing B’s efforts and struggles) to come effortlessly to B: a successful, handsome man who adores her, family who love her, friends who speak highly of her, natural beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I ran here when I saw Bianca’s insta post lol. I’d never heard of Selma before all of this but did some digging and she’s incredibly famous it seems? Three million insta followers?

Alice with her obsession with fame will implode seeing Bianca cosying up with a famous actor with a huge reach lol, despite her best efforts she has alienated everyone and the only people willing to publicly align themselves with her seem to be… that Victoria woman, who is a non-entity.

and Bianca has effortlessly snagged a famous actor bestie who is proudly commenting her love for her. Alice tries so hard and gets nowhere while things appear (I know that it’s only that, appear, not diminishing B’s efforts and struggles) to come effortlessly to B: a successful, handsome man who adores her, family who love her, friends who speak highly of her, natural beauty.
It’s even better. Alice thought she and Selma were friends.
---
Excellent Mum!!! 😍 ✌🏻 Excellent title! Hope no one minds I brought my comfort socks with me from the last thread...

*And I've decided to use only kitty emojis henceforth. 😹 I don't know why I haven't been. 😼

View attachment 2276774
I messed it up I think. My link is to a post rather than the previous thread. We live and learn 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well, I've just spent the week dragging whinging tweens up mountains and along rivers in kayaks so I've only skimmed the last couple of threads. My body is broken by the unfamiliar exertion but I see we had another visitor, that the continuation has been denied and that B has a good friend in Selma Blair.
Great stuff 👏
Only a few more days to go till IG at least gets his freedom although I fear the rest of it will drag on forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Me after reading that last thread with the cat:
throw-simba.gif

Looking forward to a happy independence day for Ioan!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Congratulations @SusieTCones for the winning thread title. This is my first time. Send help…

Alice’s attempt to derail the bifurcation at the final hour failed. It’s Party time…

Link to previous thread.
187 threads and this is your first? Wow colour me surprised! Nice job, all looks fine to me!

On topic, erm, yay for bifurcation!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Link to previous thread.
Colour me shocked this is your first wow 😲 and well done! The link at least brings ppl back to last thread even if specific 😁

Great thread title @SusieTCones nice and factual 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice's latest two IG follows is a celeb couple that is currently going through a divorce too. Alice has scared too many users away to get the same critical treatment on her IG page seemingly since Addison calling herself a "single mom" didnt went down well with her followers

btw that wedding tweet triggers me. not like I would expect his kids to behave at a potential wedding. but portraying attending your fathers wedding as abuse (normally its the other way around: that children of previous relationships often dont get invited and are upset) while you cant stop yapping about how the kids want to be flower girls at a future wedding of Alice just shows how hard she fucked them up. This is a woman that regulary complains about her father not attending her wedding, she wants the same destiny for her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@Kitti
I thought I would help you out a little
Ok so being fixated on finding out the truth is in part, a natural process of grieving and coming to terms with deceit.

Unfortunately there is a balance where it can become an unhelpful coping mechanism to remain focussed and fixated on your ex partner and asking questions that you can never answer, therefore it becomes an obsession and you become stuck in time unable to move on. This is not good for you, it’s emotionally damaging and almost like a form of self harm.

A liar lies for a reason, and a real liar will be so ashamed of being caught out they will run away from the truth and never answer your questions. They won’t be able to put you first as they have discarded you and don’t value you anymore

The more you go chasing after the person who devalued you, the more obsessed you become with forcing them to admit the truth. It consumes you. It’s preventing you from truly moving on. I would say kindly that anything that becomes an obsession you should seek help for.

‘The truth’ eventually means nothing to you because you won’t be able to believe what you hear, you can’t accept it because it doesn’t fit with what you have convinced yourself of. Also it’s disappointing - it doesn’t make you feel better. It doesn’t change anything.

Don’t go chasing the truth, it won’t help You. If you are displaying worrying obsessive behaviours it’s because you are not coping with the situation you found yourself in. If you are not careful this could go too far and become very bad for your mental health, like Alice, who is running the real risk of jail as time goes on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
A Q for the legal eagles, can the judge deny the bifurcation? I mean technically can they say no (I realise he’s unlikely to do this as he has the history) but there’s a slim chance he could?

Reactions: 8
Alice's latest two IG follows is a celeb couple that is currently going through a divorce too. Alice has scared too many users away to get the same critical treatment on her IG page seemingly since Addison calling herself a "single mom" didnt went down well with her followers

btw that wedding tweet triggers me. not like I would expect his kids to behave at a potential wedding. but portraying attending your fathers wedding as abuse (normally its the other way around: that children of previous relationships often dont get invited and are upset) while you cant stop yapping about how the kids want to be flower girls at a future wedding of Alice just shows how hard she fucked them up. This is a woman that regulary complains about her father not attending her wedding, she wants the same destiny for her kids.
Exactly, it’s the other way around! Excluding children from a wedding with a new partner!

I once worked on a case where the father had applied to the courts for a Specific Issue Order, he wanted his kids to attend his wedding and the mother out-right refused.

Of course the order was granted. You’d need a very good reason (with evidence) as to why the kids should not attend.

I really hope Yo and B announce an engagement 😍 but, if they were to marry, I have a feeling they would keep it secret and not flaunt it- that’s just who they are. (Although I’d love them to, cause Alice bleeping deserves everything she gets)

Reactions: 29
The judge is a “people pleaser”? duck me did I get that wrong. All the while I thought it was about passing judgement/delivering justice - but apparently the skills required are a law degree and a “be kind” mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
IMG_2985.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

One of the socks earlier. So how are they able to eat, dress, live in a $6/7,000 a month apartment? Alice hasn’t done anything of monetary value in years. The gofundme raised less than $6,000 and she claimed to have $26 in her account. Someone please explain this miracle so that I too can sit on my ass all day and not earn money for my precious children.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.