Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been on this site for months, just following the Alice and Ioan story.
I decided that today was going to be the day I log in and post & I’m genuinely nervous. I feel like I know you all. I remember when Alice first made the break up announcement. My initial thoughts were how unusually candid she was. However, it didn’t take me long at all to work out that there was sometting not ok about her. It was a quite a while after this that I stumbled across tattle.
so, as part of my first post I would like to say thanks for being so funny on here. The wit on here is top notch.
I would also like to humbly ask if anyone could explain some references to me - these were before time. They are: Prius rat, salad cream, the Texan and cheese strings. I’ve surmised that the salad cream might need to come with a warning
thanks again and good to meet you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I hope and pray for @Toxteth O'Grady and that whoever is by her side is reading her beloved Tattle to her so she knows that Ioan is getting a divorce - finally - on Monday. ❤

The hardest part of the anonymity on Tattle is never knowing the end to each other's stories when people drop off.

I hope the Gods have blessed her. 😥❤❤
Screenshot_20230701-014050.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Seriously guys, this is probably the first time in my life I've looked forward to a Monday. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
_get_premium_dogh_resolution_imagedesigned_with_EDIT.org (3).jpg

I should get out more... But here's day two for any takers out there. Alice's greatest hits have inspired me marvellous much.
Tattle on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #188 Alice? Alice? Who the Bifurc is Alice??

putting this in early before I sober up and forget 🫨🫨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

TheMogadon

I’ve been reading these threads on here for ages. Before that I was on Reddit reading them. I’ve now managed to open an account here purely to say holy fuck what a shit show. AE is a cancer on society and in the lives of everyone she touches. She’s going down and scrabbling to drown everyone with her and monday can’t come quickly enough.
Also. Hi everyone 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 95

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Kitti, who claims to have been banned and is logged in right now viewing the thread. Tsk, tsk. Lying isn’t good, Kitti.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

wrongturn

Early entry for next thread title (from a clever pp on previous thread)

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #188 Go bifurc yourself Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Funnily enough one of Alice's supporters has apologised to Bianca on her IG it's in the comments section under the photo of Bianca and Selma. Some are seemingly beginning to see through Alice's victim act.
My favourite supporter 180 will always be the woman who said "don't bother blocking me, I will fucking see myself out" after Alice failed to turn up to the RO hearing. Brilliant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

hahahaha123

Hi all
New poster here but very long time lurker and this post has sent me over the edge. It is just beyond horrendous. I am a MS warrior ✊🏻, a daughter of a narc mother and a (struggling 😂😂 )mother… how AE could post the details about her step sister’s suicide, who she never met, in public is so disturbing and disgusting I think IG should have left her then. Sorry don’t know how to spoiler. We all know of people who have died before their time and this post shows a basic lack of ANY human decency to the poor girl’s mother. And then she arrives at the funeral uninvited!!! How dare she.
I won’t go on as I am honestly so appalled by this post. Even more then all the other awful stuff she has done. Thank you to all the posters for keeping us so informed. Especially welp. 🥰🥰 I found Tattle as thought Ioan was a bit of a dick for his Instagram post announcing his new love. Then read the facts and realised what was going on. Obviously i feel for him and hope he can move on but I am especially sad for the girls. Not easy but there is time to turn things around for them I believe

• Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Day three
_get_premium_download_high_resolution_imagedesigned_with_EDIT.org (4).jpg

DAY 3: And the last I'm afraid as the last days have been cancelled so Bernal can get up to speed in time for the custody and RO extravaganza on the 13th. Chances are he will forget to turn up though, so never say never. As always feel free to add/edit as there are so many genius' here who are much funnier than I. Happy bday!! Abs I love ya'll

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
You have to wonder the upbringing she had. She lost her mother when she was in her 30’s and behaves like she was orphan fucking Annie. Had her first kid at 40-something, is getting divorced at 54. None of this is remarkable in anyway and she behaves like she’s had the worst life ever and behaves like a nasty bitch.
---

I was going with: handwriting of a Cunt. In my professional capacity.
My mum died when I was 36 (and my youngest was only 9 months old, so she never knew her) and my dad died when I was 40. I'm actually older now than when my mum died (she was only 60, I did have a bit of a wobble when I turned 60 tbh).

My partner of 22 years left me last year, came home one night and said he was leaving, and did so a couple of weeks later, I had no idea this was coming, no sign whatsoever. I have only ever made one post on FB about this and deleted it a few weeks later as everyone knew by then.

Not sure what I'm trying to say here, maybe that I'm not like Alice lol.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Selma Blair hanging out with Bianca, and posting to her IG stories saying Bianca is her friend is huge.

Because it shows that Ioan and Bianca have support in Hollywood.
It shows that people don't believe for one minute the story Alice is trying to peddle that Bianca assaulted Ella.
And it shows that people are fed up of Alice's bullying and other shitty behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

sparkleskies

Hi everyone 👋🏼 I’ve finally bagged an account, but have been reading here for over a year. You guys are all both incredibly astute and bloody funny.

I was just on Twitter and spotted that the infamous Kitti has opened a Twitter account purely to talk about the fact that she did not get the reception here she was looking for, and tagging in Alice and Tony…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Mardybum41

Just returned the grand babies and settled down with my iced coffee and almond croissant and I was pondering over Alice. They are my stepsons kids, I met him when he was 6 and mum and dad had been split a year. Husband and his ex hated each other for years,fully could not be civil in conversation, EXCEPT when he was about. From very early on I was doing all the pick up and drop offs from mums because it was easier, we have always been able to get on, and as a result he has a good relationship with both his parents. His mum might have hated his dad, but she never bad mouthed him to his son, never stopped him seeing him. Our daughter is 11 yrs younger than her brother but they are still really close, spent every weekend and holiday together and message each other most days. My nephews are his cousins without question, my mum another grandma, my whole huge family became his without a thought.

That twat has robbed her children of not only a father, but of any extended family. Her family, Ioans family potential step family. There are so many people that could and should be loving those girls and instead they are being dragged into a pit of hatred and mental health problems. She’s enjoying seeing them suffer, because she can blame their father.

The longer this goes on the closer I come to quitting tattle just so I can go on twitter and ask one of those moronic bastards what they actually want. Imagine in their world, if Ioan broke up with Bianca, admitted he had an affair, sent her an envelope with child support in big letters in the front every week, then could he see his children?
Their whole argument seems to be he can’t see his children because he’s taking the ‘incubator’ to court for not letting him see his children.

Ive tried and tried to see the argument from their side, imagine I believed whole heartedly everything melted spam face was telling me, but I still don’t understand what it was he was supposed to have done that was bad enough he should lose his children.
---
Alice on cameo
“I’m cheap and cheerful…” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As Ioan found out at great cost, she is in fact very expensive and unhinged, swivelled eyed, walrus necked and a big fat fibber

• Heart

walliewellie

I've been a lurker since Alice herself drew me here in 2022... and I've finally gotten a user name and commented because I was so happy to see Hiraeth hadn't been doxxed and the judge didn't grant an extension for Monday's divorce hearing. I don't know how custody will sort itself out, but I really hope the two Es and Ioan manage to find each other again. #istandwithioan (I was going to actually tweet that hashtag from my own personal twitter account but didn't want Alice or her socks to find me via a search and abuse me!)

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I'll start...

Salad cream. Salad cream is a weird 1970s condiment to put on salad.
Alice has a few slightly odd middle aged male fans. Alice also hasn't been particularly careful about publicising her (now previous) address. After the announcement, I think it was the run up to Christmas, one of her middle aged admirers said he was sending a package of cadburys chocolate bars for the girls with their names on. This person also followed the eldest girl on Twitter or IG I believe. It was slightly odd to me that Alice was allowing random men to follow her young children on social media - but that's Alice for you.
The package was duly dispatched from England and then there were various problems with it being held up in us customs/being lost on route etc. Much posting by Clive (the sender). It then emerged that the parcel not only contained chocolate but salad cream (supposedly at Alice's request).

So salad cream Clive was born....with lots of jokes about Clive filling those bottles with his own special sauce for Alice. Etc....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

StewPots

VIP Member
Just to add in - I can’t remember if I’ve told you guys before - but I have diagnosed EUPD and Cyclothymia ( a type of bipolar ) alongside an anxiety disorder, severe depression plus Serrated Polyposis Syndrome and Tietzes ( 3 rare disorders - yay me! )…. And yet not once in my fucking life have I acted like that prick.

Even through an abusive relationship with my daughter’s Dad and a marriage that ended when he cheated ( repeatedly as I found out later ), my kids were ALWAYS put first. Dads were never bad mouthed, contact face to face and on the phone encouraged ( which was extremely difficult with daughter’s Dad as he was so controlling and physically threatened and attacked me even post-split. Police / courts did fuck all which.. meh another thread! ).

I have no doubt that Alice has MH issues - coupled with her clear addictions as well, that environment is no place for those girls. It’s fucking hard for me most days. I’m physically fucked, my career over thanks to *all of the above* so now I dedicate my time and what little energy I have into keeping a clean house, making sure my kids are doing ok even though one is a grown adult now, cooking nice meals for everyone and just being a mum and responsible adult.

I am also teetotal because of the amount of medication I’m on ( 12 pills for breakfast everyday ) because despite my mental struggles I recognise alcohol would just make everything a million times worse whereas Alice seems to have added it in as a coping mechanism rather than getting proper help.

She’s a lost cause basically. The girls however are not - they need a safe, stable and secure adult because what they have now is very much the opposite of that. And if she HAS been diagnosed as severely mentally ill it’s no excuse to act like she does. She can fuck off with that shit. It’s just downright fucking offensive to those like me who battle everyday to be “normal” especially so our kids have a person they can rely on 24/7.

Merail over - apologies but the Eupd / BPD / MH talk this evening has just got my back up :(

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Ametrine

VIP Member
To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.20.00.png

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.39.26.png

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 15.32.29.png

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 75