Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, good to see the thread so buzzing for tomorrow!
Sorry if this has already been covered, haven't had chance to fully catch up, but will A & I have to both attend court or just the lawyers?

Reactions: 9

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She really was hoping he would get Bond but Daniel got it. I’m not sure if Ioan made the shortlist but I believe his name was bandied around for the long list for a time

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I was given morphine after emergency back surgery and as I was recovering my Nan came to visit me. Nothing wrong with that you might think…except she’d been dead for 10 years. 😳 Those drugs are wild!
I got given morphine once for a burst ovarian cyst (worst pain I've ever been in, including child birth) and it was the most relaxed I've ever been. 🤣

• Haha

beck123

BIB - I have not looked for a very long time, but last time I did, Clive had swapped his allegiance to Sophia Myles!

mAlice was no longer his favourite blond actress, she was down to 2nd or 3rd place 🤭
Can any turds fill me in on the Brighton Bond threads? I can’t find where they are now and I could do with a laugh.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
A Q for the legal eagles, can the judge deny the bifurcation? I mean technically can they say no (I realise he’s unlikely to do this as he has the history) but there’s a slim chance he could?

Reactions: 8

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Nos da pawb!

Long time lurker first time poster. Firstly can I start off by saying that you guys rock my world. You have kept me laughing through the hard times and celebrating through the good times.
The work you guys do is perfection.

Second and lastly, Alice is a twat flange.
Omg twat flange...that's done me in 💀🤣

• Haha

IamSpartacus

Honestly I can see why people fell under her spell from this description. She sounds great fun!
I think that’s part of the draw of this saga, how people change and fall from grace.

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
How does the requirement for health insurance work in the Bifurcation? I mean she will lose coverage on his insurance once divorced. The kids will still be covered. Does he have to put health insurance for her and pay for it? Does he get reimbursed for this? At what point is she responsible for insuring herself?

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Can anybody please tell me what is the latest date that the custody documents can be submitted? I thought it was this weekend for some reason, but maybe I’m getting mixed up

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Guys these threads are moving so fast. Has it just been more of the same vile sock puppeting? I'm sat for D day.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Oooft the sad thing is I think she think she’s completely unnoticeable. One nice thing I’ll say - it’s Sunday and I’m feeling like trash ( arthritic flare up 😞) but I want to be positive…whilst her eye make up looks pretty messy, she does suit the softer colors.
I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx

lesdeuxyeux

What in the Snapchat filter is going on here? She thought this was acceptable?
The Clive one is horrendous. She’s like a very bad Carry On film.
Oooft the sad thing is I think she think she’s completely unnoticeable. One nice thing I’ll say - it’s Sunday and I’m feeling like trash ( arthritic flare up 😞) but I want to be positive…whilst her eye make up looks pretty messy, she does suit the softer colors.

Reactions: 7

lesdeuxyeux

I'm loathe to write Alice off and it frustrates me that she's literally put all her worth in Ioan. I don't think she looks unattractive at all and could easily get supporting parts if she put herself out there. That is how it looks from an outsider looking in, it's like she just doesn't want to put the work in to improve her lot or quality of life. I really hope she's not going to pressurise the children to support her financially.
I hope you get respite from your flare soon. Xx
I agree - she could turn things around if she funneled her energy into the right direction. I am willing her to - if only for the kids.
And thank you - it’s been a while since I had one and I almost forgot how fun they are 😞🙏🏻♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6