Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Hi everyone 👋🏼 I’ve finally bagged an account, but have been reading here for over a year. You guys are all both incredibly astute and bloody funny.

I was just on Twitter and spotted that the infamous Kitti has opened a Twitter account purely to talk about the fact that she did not get the reception here she was looking for, and tagging in Alice and Tony…
Like no one saw that coming.

Reactions: 12

brie l

VIP Member
I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
@Ametrine @Mad Betty posted this a while ago. This was some of it.
This says it all. Alice needs to take a long hard look at herself.
---
I dont know if its been mentioned but alice still follows selma, so will see her story with B 🤭
Good. She deserves to see it.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Another one that never made the cut was something along the lines of "my salad cream brings all the guys to my back yard"
Fuck I'm going to have to go back and read those threads 😂😂
I put that in my story, inspired by cervix sex author, which was incredibly rude and I'm kind of embarrassed about now. :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick

tilly27

VIP Member
Very um interesting interview with Big Bog Bird BBBbbbbbb

• Sick
  • Wow

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I did read it. The interview was behind a paywall, so it took a bit of fiddling around to get access:

She had no filter even back then. I was a little surprised she admitted to being addicted to sleeping pills, but then she was drinking during the interview so maybe her candor was unintended. I did laugh at her anecdote about Picasso refusing to pick up the phone after he locked her out of their hotel room when she staggered in at 4AM. Oh, Marjorie.
I read it. She comes across as fine. But one thing stood out. Her lifestyle with Oliver. The long engagement. After Ioan never took off, she probably threw Oliver in his face quite often. But at least they lived in West Hollywood where you are close to everything and could have a great social life, especially before kids. But they had the nanny, so that wasn't much of a problem except no sleeping in.

Reactions: 11

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I believe it's more than clear that she has a type B personality disorder, Narc/BP, plus addiction (SM, alcohol, prescription drugs); therefore something interesting to consider would be this:

"Dual pathology, dual diagnosis, dual disorder or dual diagnosis is defined as the concurrence of a mental disorder and a substance use disorder in the same person, dual pathology has been associated with personality characteristics that suggest more maladaptive behaviours, fewer resources for recovery and maintenance of abstinence and worse prognosis, compared to those who only have one disorder"
Agree but unless she recognises that, which will never happen, it's all about how you manage someone like that. Which is not easy.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
this is my favourite Alice tweet from last night
View attachment 2281177
I would have LOVED to see Alice's RO request: "Judge, pls give me a RO because he is ignoring me"

she is wrong btw. its common that both parties ask for it (one is a DARVO), but commonly either one or neither are granted.

she has a hard time accepting that it isnt piss easy to get a RO

more in the spoiler, the usual mean girl stuff

she had a fight with a casting director and her agent 4 years ago because she was waiting long in lobby or something like that

she was super jealous of J Alba at F4 (even admitted it), allegedly it got her banned from set (unconfirmed)

she allegedly had big issues on the Xmas Card set because of forgotten lines etc

she had huge twitter fights, once even with a number of black celebs educating them what to think. several times threatening suicide.

the stuff with the site with Ioan's website/fans/imdb

several spats with relatives (the way she described the last time she saw Ioan's mom sounds like it got physical tbh)

im certain I forgot something
That fuckwit, tell me one lie from Alice...I'll wait 🥴
Hopefully someone slaps a reply with all the lies she has told. I'd go for the welfare check lie when the police turned up, I mean she gave about 1,275,489 different versions of it for a start, let alone the outcome. Remember the police officer that put in his statement someone about potential abuse (I can't remember exactly what it was, but it definitely wasn't favourable to mAlice!).

Citney

VIP Member
That filter is so weird. She looks like an alien.
What happened to her hair?😳
---
I didn’t even know she existed!
I wish those comments still existed, it would be fun to see them. She claims Ioan leaving made her the way she is, but from what others say she was like this 20 years ago.
---
Good luck with everything. Whatever is best for you, I hope it happens.
Oh no! Hope it's nothing serious. Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jobellecee

Bloody hell, it must be an age thing but Biancas comments actual bought a tear to my eye.

I am so glad Ioan has found someone to love him like he deserves.

We ALL deserve love and be loved like that ♥

Happy Late birthday Sally!🎂🎂🎂

It’s nice to see a photo of him with his partner and not cringe, isn’t it?

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I agree with the falling in love without making a move. A similar thing happened to me years ago. My marriage wasn't brilliant (nothing serious, just stuck in a rut) and an ex boyfriend contacted me through social media. We started chatting and I definitely started developing feelings for him again. He suggested meeting up and I knew it would end up going somewhere. I had to make the decision of ending my marriage and taking it further or cutting contact and making my marriage work as having an affair wasn't an option for me. I did the latter and glad I did, and still happily married 20 years on. At best he has emotionally cheated, which is what I class my experience as, and I came clean to my husband. Ioan chose to leave and follow his heart.
At this stage I feel like it's understandable. I don't condone cheating at all but I think he desperately needed an escape from his abusive marriage. I personally don't think he did cheat, but I don't think we'll really ever know.
---
6 hours to de-cuntification! I have actual work to do so won't be able to pop on here much - but definitely going to join the celebration afterwards! I do hope everything is straightforward and it's more of an administration exercise.
I'll be asleep so I'm looking forward to finding out the gossip at breakfast tomorrow morning!