Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
tbh Marie was never going to officially file no matter what. Alice has to pretend that the Restraining Order is Ella's idea and having her divorce lawyer file it against the dude she's fighting custody over would be rather funny

pretty sure kids are meant to have different lawyers than their parents

I guess Alice's official reasoning for firing Marie was that she allowed visitation to happen. but I suspect Marie tried to convince her to not let Ella file that RO as it opens a huge cans of worms for the custody case
Does Ella have her own lawyer? Is it likely that the court will appoint a Guardian at Litem for each of the kids?

Reactions: 8

M33L4

VIP Member
You bleach puppies?!! Call Instapol right away!! Sick fuckos!!

Oops...channelling mAlice and Crusty Sock Bro for a moment there, must be lack of sleep 🤭

Love you KikiFromNy!! You still ok in that basement with the Prius rat??? ♥
Yes!! 🙄😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I just found these old Instagram comments in @welp's PDF. It also made it into the Daily Mail.

It perfectly exemplifies Alice's hypocrisy and failure to grasp logic.

Text in the red box
Alice, you are the one who made your girls disappointed in their dad's behaviour by turning them against him. He didn't leave them, he left you. He still loves them and is giving everything he has in order to keep a relationship with them. You are the one who sadly is likely to affect all their future relationships with men unless they are removed from your care now, and get into therapy.

Text in the blue box
Alice says she is a proponent of not keeping private lives private, yet has berated Ioan non-stop for releasing evidence of her abuse to him, and wants to get a revenge DVRO against him because of the narc injury she's suffered due to it. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

View attachment 2257925

View attachment 2257924
What’s the blotted out word - is she calling her father a narc?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
We don't know what the psychologist's brief for the visit was. Facilitator observers can be very passive - from what he writes it sounds like he was there to observe and offer advice or coaching to I and B as in the testimony they refer to conferring with him. It doesn't sound like he was meant to intervene with the kids

So imagine the scene - there has been a period of chaos and mayhem with milk dumped in the bed, mustard "fucks" all over the kitchen and Ioan is attacked and a packet of oats thrown over his head. It seems like there was a small period of calm, As a parent of a formerly very volatile teen you are advised to let them walk away and not follow within the house if it might calm things down, So there is obviously a gap Bianca is doing the laundry, Ioan and the psychologist were in the kitchen dealing with oats and mustard- perhaps Ioan is also asking for advice ("what the hell do I do now?") and then without warning (or perhaps after consultation with the mothership), Ella kicks of round 2 and starts shoving Bianca and makes a dash for the door.

Clearly the Ella's objective was to provoke a reaction to record and got more and more frustrated when nothing she did achieved her goal. Hence mAlice asking about visitation the next day
I've also wondered whether the psychologist was in the kitchen for Ioan's benefit. As others have said, he could have read the mustard writing any time

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s me but if I go to the DD or cocksock account all the replies before the last 2 days have gone.

The actual tweets and likes and media are still there but replies have gone???

Have they been purged or is it a glitch on my feed?

Ametrine

VIP Member
I cannot watch any true crime stories. They scare me. I physically feel that I do not want that energy into my life.
And due to this case here that I follow for hoping to see that goodness wins (due to my childhood experiences), I watched thd Betty Broderick film from YT. The old one. Do not wish to see the Netflix one as some of you here said it is justifying Betty + Alice's tweets of liking it a lot.

I read a bit of Menendez brothers from wikipedia. Horrible :(

What is wrong with people? 😿😿
---

I saw that Hargrave or whatsherface has been harassing Andrea on Twitter.

Is it Alice or an actual person?
She seems to have Alice-level knowledge, viewpoints etc. Twin flames?
I think that person is an FM.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She really believed that he would lie for Ella.
She's on full panic mode now. what is her definition of gagged?

JUV: Maybe you should give the woman a break.
She's been gagged for 18 months.
He husband has smeared her so badly and is now smearing his own daughter.
It’s teatime there and she’s been kicking off for a few hours. What time is court?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
They couldn't help themselves jumping the gun and breadcrumbing the plan once the overnight was agreed by lawyers so they were ready to go

Tone was "innocently" asking about "being served" and supoenas on May 21st .... when the incident occured on May 26th
Iris was served with a subpoena on the 20th 🤔

• Wow

Griggsy39

Wow! The revelation that Ioan’s real name is “John Griffith”. 😂 You know - him and his family all atter away in English until an English person enters the shop/pub/living room at which point everyone reverts to Welsh. 😂

pobol y cwm operates like the fridge light. You know they’re talking English/the light is off - but you can’t prove it because when you flick to S4C/open the door it’s welsh/illuminated.

I also struggle to believe after 20 years she didn’t speak any welsh. I’m shite at languages and still managed to pick up snippets of a boyfriend’s mother-tongue.
I think in this case he’s “Ewan”,which means the same as John in Hebrew…

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Likely they want her "tapes". :D

She's been recruited against her will to be part of Alice's documentary crew?
In relation to what case or charge though? A judge has to order a subpoena don’t they, so there’s a case due to be heard (as at 20 May when it was served) could Marie have filed it?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I see the same strangeness in her mother, and also signs of alcohol abuse of some kind. I may be doing the woman a disservice, she perhaps has an illness but unlikely Alice wouldn't have shouted this from the rooftops and self diagnosed herself with it too if that were the MOO
View attachment 2258377
I really don’t think you can ascertain much from one photo though or jump to any diagnosis. Could just be one bad photo.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Kiersten Warren let it slip that Ioan tried to leave her a month before he eventually left, and then Alice dragged him back home. One of her Ex-FM confirmed this story and also said that she was very happy when Alice told them that she and Ioan made up again and are back to being romantic etc. etc.
Oooh Alice was no doubt weaving that web of lies at this point I'll bet.