Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG: Alice's abuse continued thereafter despite the restraining order. I believe the stress and emotional strain of this proceeding would partially, but not entirely, be eliminated if the marital relationship were terminated at this time.

I think she might be still abusing him, whether it's via the kids' phones, the Wizard or her lawyer. Or she might have piped down but he is terrified she will start up again if triggered by say, a red carpet event. I also think (reading between the lines) that he rightly despises Alice and the thought of still being legally married to her is stressful in itself. He is also aware that divorce won't totally solve the issue either as Alice is a swivelled eyed loon.

I'm dodging marriage and all the tax benefits
True, but you are not in a foreign country where health costs are outrageous while having MS, on a short term visa and with no job like Bianca. Her boyfriend also doesn't have a steady income either. She is obviously living on savings and inheritance. It might be ok for now but it's not sustainable long-term. As for your wild theory, I don't think that should be posted. Alice already abused Elsie with this speculation when it was last featured on here because of "It's all good, baby baby" song lyrics on B's insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IG: Alice's abuse continued thereafter despite the restraining order. I believe the stress and emotional strain of this proceeding would partially, but not entirely, be eliminated if the marital relationship were terminated at this time.

I think she might be still abusing him, whether it's via the kids' phones, the Wizard or her lawyer. Or she might have piped down but he is terrified she will start up again if triggered by say, a red carpet event. I also think (reading between the lines) that he rightly despises Alice and the thought of still being legally married to her is stressful in itself. He is also aware that divorce won't totally solve the issue either as Alice is a swivelled eyed loon.

True, but you are not in a foreign country where health costs are outrageous while having MS, on a short term visa and with no job like Bianca. Her boyfriend also doesn't have a steady income either. She is obviously living on savings and inheritance. It might be ok for now but it's not sustainable long-term. As for your wild theory, I don't think that should be posted. Alice already abused Elsie with this speculation when it was last featured on here because of "It's all good, baby baby" song lyrics on B's insta.
hence its behind the spoiler.

tbh already the speculation on marriage is a great weapon to use against the kids. especially when at least one child seems to be materialistic (a new wife means any future inherence would have to be shared with her, no doubt if Alice already introduced them to the idea that "daddy spends your money on this and that" she will have done this too)

Reactions: 8
I see Crusty Sock Bro never DID work out how to leave Twitter 😉
living a luxury and lazy life from scammed and stolen money, but I suppose she indeed did this "all alone" :ROFLMAO:

"what she was put thru" - by herself!

"nobody can talk like Alice" - thank duck

wonder what she is planning btw
Screenshot_20230521_125239_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230521_125401_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the speculation on marriage is a great weapon to use against the kids. especially when at least one child seems to be materialistic (a new wife means any future inherence would have to be shared with her
I don't think it's quite the same. It's more of a threat to Alice "We're still married fucko" Evans. The kids want Alice to move on and get a boyfriend and they will just have to accept that B is part of IG's life. They probably have already but won't say it to Mommie Dearest of course. As for inheritance, IG isn't the Mr Moneybags Alice pretends he is, so they will have to get used to the idea of working or bagging a rich man.

Reactions: 17
Alice hasn't complied with supplying the required information about the vanishing $100.000 is my guesstimate 🍿
What is the consequences of this? If this is the case?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Why doesn't Tone ask Alice? Or why doesn't Alice ask Marie? She is pretending not to know. She was served with the DVRO. She also missed a court date and then had to turn up eventually to face the music from the Judge.

I think Alice is trying to be clever here. She couldn't possibly be Tone as she already knows these things and poor lil Tone is a thicko.

I see you Alice Fucko Evans. Google is your friend as Marie doesn't work weekends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As if he’s taking legal advice from that trumpet 🤣🤣🤣
These people…
Who got subpoenaed Tone? Rachel??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wait he’s asking what happens if you don’t show up to court when you’ve been subpoenaed? first off dumbass you can google that and second you literally just admitted you are alice lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tell me you got subpoenaed without telling me you got subpoenaed…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m watching The Heather Mills trials on 5od and I can imagine Alice would have behaved the exact same way had Yo been as famous as Paul McCartney.

Artist’s impression of the moment she poured a jug of water over Paul’s lawyer in the courtroom.
8BE1E830-824B-4D59-B85F-3F42954986C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.