Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Never mind "dude", at least she hasn't started saying "Bro" ....or has she!
The girls in my daughters class keep saying it and I have told my daughter if I hear her say it there will be a consequence!
I absolutely despise hearing a female say dude (or bro) and Alice has said it many times to Ioan. It makes me cringe. So embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

accidentally_in_the_mix

So what has Iris been subpoenaed for on 20 May 23? Where is she called to give evidence?
has Iris been subpoenaed as I's witness for the custody hearing, I know she was named as a witness, but would she have to receive a formal subpoena to appear? That might have been the subpoena that she was issued on May 20.

Silverplume

Can I just say to all the people that work within health, mental health, child services and any connected fields, that I have learnt more in the last 18mths on these issues than I probably have in my whole life - and probably more in certain ways than from having therapy myself - thank you to all.
Obviously thanks to everyone else too, for the memes, imput, advice, views ☮💗 (jeez sounds like an acceptance speech 🤣)
I’m glad you’ve learned things. I can say with certainty that nobody here has read CA family law or understands even the basic concepts of family law. Not in the mAlice threads and not in Britney’s. The posts are pure emotional fantasies with no legal basis. I’ve tried a couple of times to add legal realities to the discussions, but it’s a pointless exercise in futility. 🙄

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
This could be another indication of him (as well as Ella) having some sensory issues, as one or two Turds suggested a thread or two (or five) back. He seems to have overreacted more to just having dry rolled oats on him, which he could have just shaken off as you say, than having milk seeping into the duvet and mattress which was far worse of a mess/ actual damage.
I think because it was on his physical self, he needed to deal with it. Mustard and sheets can be cleaned up afterwards

Reactions: 8

ButterTart

VIP Member
Does Alice also breach her RO by filing malicious police report and reporting B to immigration? (She must have done this) I seem to recall these things specifically mentioned in the RO paperwork.
I don’t recall seeing that in any of the RO filings. Do you recall exactly where you read it?

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Aha!
Who was missing Ioan's leather jackets? Still there!
And Bubba, the amazing flying dog!

They look lovely. Ioan's hair colour is cool. I worry that Bee looks so fragile...
---

Well noted. She's forgotten about these :)

And.... soon she will read here and then she'll remember.
I noticed the black leather jacket straight away!

• Haha

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
We keep referring to the Evans Crazy Gene (I’ve done it myself) but tbf that’s probably unfair. There have been plenty of hints that strongly suggest the inherited mental ill-health derives from Alice’s maternal side. So it isn’t the Evans Curse, it’s something else. Beginning with a D was it?

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
The Menendez brothers getting more popular is kind of chilling to me.
I cannot watch any true crime stories. They scare me. I physically feel that I do not want that energy into my life.
And due to this case here that I follow for hoping to see that goodness wins (due to my childhood experiences), I watched thd Betty Broderick film from YT. The old one. Do not wish to see the Netflix one as some of you here said it is justifying Betty + Alice's tweets of liking it a lot.

I read a bit of Menendez brothers from wikipedia. Horrible :(

What is wrong with people? 😿😿
---
Lemme get this straight.

Certain Twitter accounts who are attacking Ioan and Bianca are not Alice. Alice would never do that, it's other members of the public who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of this whole situation.

But everyone who disagrees with Alice is Bianca. OK.

View attachment 2259335
I saw that Hargrave or whatsherface has been harassing Andrea on Twitter.

Is it Alice or an actual person?
She seems to have Alice-level knowledge, viewpoints etc. Twin flames?

Last edited:

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Wow! The revelation that Ioan’s real name is “John Griffith”. 😂 You know - him and his family all atter away in English until an English person enters the shop/pub/living room at which point everyone reverts to Welsh. 😂

pobol y cwm operates like the fridge light. You know they’re talking English/the light is off - but you can’t prove it because when you flick to S4C/open the door it’s welsh/illuminated.

I also struggle to believe after 20 years she didn’t speak any welsh. I’m shite at languages and still managed to pick up snippets of a boyfriend’s mother-tongue.
LOL this is so true! I experienced it first hand many years on a family holiday to (North) Wales. My dad wanted a pint and found a particular pub, we walked past the window and could clearly hear English being spoken. When we went in, they automatically reverted to Welsh. If I remember correctly we didn't stay. I found it very different in Cardiff though as I worked there for a few years and considered moving there until I changed jobs in the end. I also have Welsh friends (again from Cardiff area) who don't partake in the Welsh language by choice. Nothing wrong with keeping an ancient language alive though, but it is not nice being made to feel so unwelcome on purpose.

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think it is that Dennis Hauk. Did some creeping on his wife’s social. Has two kids, boy and a girl and the girl was born the year after Elsie, so is one year younger, and the area of town fit as well. Seem like reasonable parents, hard workers.
Ioan can’t file anything for the opposing side’s witnesses.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This could be another indication of him (as well as Ella) having some sensory issues, as one or two Turds suggested a thread or two (or five) back. He seems to have overreacted more to just having dry rolled oats on him, which he could have just shaken off as you say, than having milk seeping into the duvet and mattress which was far worse of a mess/ actual damage.
Shaken off is fine if you don't have a dog! I imagine they were mindful of Bubba not hoovering up the raw oats which really wouldn't have been good for him at all!!

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Maybe. A subpoena will either call you to attend to give evidence, or for you to hand over evidence to be seen at court.
Witnesses don't always need to be subpoenaed--if they are friendly to your side and you know they will show up. That may be enough. Some employers need to see a subpoena, though, if a witness needs to get out of work or some other obligation. Just to show that they really are going to testify.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
So it appears no paperwork yet in reply to the RO thrown Ioan’s way? I expect it to be the same as @ButterTart has already mentioned but strange it’s not there yet?