Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Seems Alice has a rave thread on Tattle after all. Wonder if she and her few FMs decided to spam that thread? :unsure:
Yep, this was me! Not an Alice rave thread as that would be in the rave section. People having a differing opinion on a person in the spotlight to you doesn’t mean they are the person, are a fan or working to spam social media threads.

Reactions: 7

Marj24

VIP Member
Adam Baldwin was an amazing John Casey though!
I agree, however when I first got Twitter in 2015 I followed a few of the main cast of Chuck, I only managed about half a day following Adam Baldwin before I stopped, I won't say why other than his core principles are far from mine.

Silverplume

You are right in a lot of cases. But I have BPD and that's not me. I can't speak for everyone obviously but we aren't all in denial.
---

No, I'm quoting her perception of the situation.

I don't know, you're right, but she does bear a lot of the hallmarks of BPD. And until she's supported with that, nothing will change.

I didn't post this to get likes, I posted it because it's fair
I’d advise against seeking any sort of “fairness” here, especially if it involves your own feelings and experiences. I mean this in all kindness.
Also, I appreciate you reading what I wrote. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
The IMDB spells it Dennis Hauck though.
Yes, that is the guy I mean, just did a typo. I found him on IMBD too, when his name was first mentioned. I also found an Iris Braydon, but have subsequently realised she is not the Iris living next door to Ioan (wrong age and profession) but the photos look eerily similar.

Reactions: 6

jesskell

That’s the look! The smile doesn’t reach the eyes. There’s just the feeling of suppressed rage simmering just below the surface. You don’t want to be around when the mask drops.
What would you think the best course of action would be to get Ella help? I’m asking you as it’s your profession and I’m really interested in your thoughts

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Does it go ahead, though? If the petitioner (Ella) who is requesting the restraining order and whatever else Ella is requesting doesn't show up, it just seems like the case would automatically be dismissed. by the Court.

And wouldn't Ioan need to set a separate hearing to address the issues he wants to bring before the Court regarding PA, visitation, and give proper notice to Alice, since she has no attorney, regarding the hearing?
No it will still be heard from what I can ascertain. Not sure about Ioan needing a separate hearing, I'd guess it'll be raised during the custody hearing.

M33L4

VIP Member
I support Yo & Bee 100 percent.

But if those spotless white trainers keep showing up with the pap walks.....

Like my shoes are literally filthier when I buy them at the store much less at a place while walking. How do they do that!
I had to look twice. I thought they were on the wrong feet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I find the finger painting weird, did they not have a squirty mustard bottle?

Or do they only have posho Dijon mustard and not the povvo kind?
Also a fascinating psychological area to explore!
I reckon squeeze but it blobbed out then she started writing with it because it was just a blob

• Haha

willbiteback

Chatty Member
the "you can live in the garage
I think I remember that, didn't he go and stay in a hotel? And that's where the "you can live in the garage" thing comes from?
and this is where I find myself hoping that definitions of “romantic” may vary.