Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
So… if Bianca wants the kids why would she assault one of them the very first time she met them?? Make that make sense you dense cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

StewPots

VIP Member
I have EUPD and cyclothymia.

I’m also a mother of 2 kids. My first was born when I was 18 and hadn’t realised I was in a relationship with a narcissistic abuser who mentally controlled me and physically beat me. 10 years later I found courage and got rid.

However, his relationship with my daughter was important and even though he bad mouthed me and basically pulled tricks similar to Alice, thankfully he got bored in the end and started being verbally abusive to my daughter instead. He only did it once…And there, when she was 13, the relationship ended. On HER terms, not mine or his. Hers. She saw for herself what he was without me saying a word.

She’s an adult now and hasn’t spoke To her dad in many many years and doesn’t want to. She recognises the damage he inflicted and thanks me for standing tall and being the safe parent, even though at times she treated me terribly ( because of what he said and did, and she believed and trusted him. Just like the girls probably do with MAlice ).

And then I met my (now ex) husband who I married and had my son with but turns out he was a cheat and a liar so again I got rid. But again never did I, and never have I, interfered with his relationship with his Dad. whatever he did to me, is separate to their bond. He is a good, caring father and again, I've never bad mouthed him to our son and viceversa. Ex is now remarried to the woman he had an affair with and our son now has a lovely little sister to go with his big one. It was hard at first, but now we are all really civil to one another and put the children's needs first. Plus it was 6 years ago and I got over him about 3 months after I kicked him out 🤣

Which, FINALLY, brings me to my point. i have two severe mental health disorders ( as well as 3 diagnosed physical ones - i am now classed as disabled ) and yet i have managed to bring up my kids pretty much by myself ( sons Dad lives in another county ) and NOT destroy their bonds with their fathers. I have not coached either of them that their Dads were evil ( although this is true of my Daughters Dad, I've never said it out loud to her ) or that Son’s Dad's partner was the Devil Incarnate. Neither does he need to know the details of why we split. EVER.

Alice on the other has has basically turned this whole fucking sorry tale into a massive bin fire, and shes taking those poor girls down with her.

She is not mentally ill - she is a narcissistic abuser, who drinks too much, is dangerously entitled and knows exactly what she's doing. She is playing a massive game here, and to be perfectly frank, anyone with a serious mental disorder would have a hard time keeping this shit up. I can barely get my chores done and my son to school some days. So for me, the BPD thing doesn't fly.

She's just a horrible, awful cruel cunt who will do anything, including sacrificing her daughters happiness and throwing the relationship they had with their Dad under a bus, in order to exact her "revenge" and come out in the press as "victorious".

Fucking horrid squawking cunt. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Noseyparker86

Ella, if you read here I just want to say it’s so important for you to know that you are not responsible for your mothers happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Alice made a mistake going after Bianca. The latter has the money and the drive to see this through. This is not her first rodeo dealing with an abusive person. She knows how to fight these kinds of battles.
Before no matter how sorry she felt for Ioan and how much she wanted to help, she had to sit on her hands. By going after her, Alice has opened herself up for a whole lot of hurt. It's not a coincidence that Bianca got one of the best attorneys representing her. I foresee defamation suits in the future for Alice and her minions.
Now Alice has to fight on two fronts. She has the divorce and custody going on and then she has to fight the coming actions that Bianca's attorney is going to throw at her.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Someone realized they have just been publicly outed for using the MC Twitter account to abuse IG and BW and just like that.... It's gone.

Too late.

MOO.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Bianca posted this 3 days after the incident. It's almost like she wanted to show to them that the bed and Bubba are fine lmao
1000010410.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 68

M33L4

VIP Member
Right…
So Alice through the lawyers (and therefore evidenced) asked for an over night. Made sure Ioan was doing the school run then gymnastics class with Elsie while collecting Ella from the police station. What a major red flag, anyway…
She deliberately forgets to give the vital equipment for a gymnastics class, the leotard, hoping to orchestrate a PI capturing footage of him near her new place and/or the kids kicking off near her place. This didn’t go as planned because Ioan had Dr Octo and took Elsie to the Grove. Alice calls Ella to inquire why they weren’t at Alice’s yet. This went against the plan so Ella kicked off. They ended up at Ioan & Bianca’s apartment ahead of time and Ella deciders to kick off. Throwing milk on the bed, smearing mustard and writing fuck, throwing oats all over Ioan and an incident with Bubba as yet unconfirmed as anything other than “moved with her foot”. She’s made a run for the door calling Bianca a slut and telling her not to fucking touch her, went to leave and the incident at the door which is disputed by Ella and Bianca. Little Elsie goes along and they both run away, witnessed by Iris who also audio records this. There’s no mention of Gloria in any of the statements other than Ella’s. They catch up with them as they go with one of Elsie’s friend’s dad. Then Alice wants an over night the next night?? Is told no so calls the police to report the “assault”. This again doesn’t go in her favour so she contacts Marie to get an RO, Marie disagrees and gets fired. Alice writes Ella’s statement for the RO.

What an absolute shit show.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

JoJo76

VIP Member
Finally caught up.

Thank you so much lovely Tattlers for obtaining and sharing the reports with all of us here.

As soon as I read mAlice had suggested the overnight, it all starts to become so much clearer :sick:

My daughters were older when my 1st marriage ended and all I recall saying about their father was "Dad loves you both so much, this has nothing to do with you 2, you have done nothing wrong, your Dad and I will always love you" and shutting myself in the shower and bawling my eyes out when it all got too much for me.

It was hard.

But infinitely easier than the route mAlice has chosen to take.

Why mAlice would chose to do this to her children (and herself) is just way beyond my understanding.

Poor Ioan and B - they have the patience of Saints and I wish them and the girls a happy and peaceful future.

♥

But how that can happen with mAlice in the equation, I simply do not know 🤷‍♀️
I broke up with my daughter father during pregnancy. He even went for DNA testing, which back then was very expensive.

I just went along and soon we found that happy parenting is the best way to go. Throughout her childhood we did loads together, birthday parties, football (with my now husband who he gets on so well with), all her athletic events etc.

She is now 24 and we don’t need to correspond but still send each other a bottle of wine on birthdays etc. This is why I have a well adjusted and successful daughter. Co-partening. It’s not hard Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

ButterTart

VIP Member
There was one new document uploaded to Bianca’s docket, her formal response to the request for the RO. All basic stuff (saying she doesn’t agree with the request for the RO, referring the court to the declarations that were filed) except she has asked for the court to order that her legal fees be paid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Someone called Lupine out on how the latest filings totally disprove the shite he published. Presumably he'll be online with a Darvo Darvo Darvo reply before long.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I keep coming back to why did Alice ask if Ioan was taking the kids the next day after the alleged grave assault?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I see her losing custody of the youngest. I don't see this going any other way. There's still hope for her. She just needs to removed from that unsafe environment.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

House of Tea

VIP Member
In the secret celeb thread on here, apparently we are all Ioan stans on here. They are both to blame apparently. Bianca is smug. A lot of the stuff that Alice is accused of is because she had the audacity to not be as young and beautiful as she was. So that’s us told. I haven’t bothered to contradict them.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"Homeschooling" appears to include teaching your child how to abuse your ex on the Twitter.

MOO

• Haha
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AB: Bianca's response to the TRO petition is devastating. We learned that the overnight visit was Alice's idea, two independent witnesses were alarmed by the children's behavior, and Ioan will ask to continue the custody trial to get psych evaluations and therapy for the children.

I'm not sure what the point of therapy is if they remain with AE. She will stop them going.

AB: Weird how @alisonboshoff appears to have lost interest in the story. I guess she served her purpose already.

The current DM article is a bitch for Alice. I don't think a smirky photo will get her out of this one.

AB: I will but the hearing is on Friday and I doubt I'll get something out before then.

Can't wait for the next video. She gets way more views than AE's socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?
Meh. I always have great sympathy for most women in divorce, and I did for her for a while. No one acts perfectly during divorce and can actually lose their mind in the beginning and say and do things when hurt and mad. Divorces can be messy. I've criticized decisions Ioan made. I've said Alice deserves more than the prenup called for regarding the home. I'm pretty objective and empathetic. So hear me when I say, no, I don't feel for her. Any sympathies are long gone.

Why?

Because you find out who she really is. She's an abuser. She's vile. She's lazy. She's been a drunk and pill-popper for years on Twitter. Pathological liar. Cruel. She was that way before he left. She hurls abuse at people and did before he left. Her sock accounts are bizarre. Her own father had to disconnect from her because she is so toxic. Also, that post she did quite a few years ago regarding her father's stepdaughter who committed suicide was so utterly reprehensible that I can't wrap my mind around the cruelty of it and so pointed and doing that on social media. That post shows me who she really is. You don't want them in your life, because when they turn on you, it's ugly and vile and scary. The truth doesn't matter to her.

No sympathy at all. Feels misunderstood? LOL Sure, she has some kind of personality disorder. But, see, you can't fix what I see which is beyond that. I believe she is a vicious and cruel woman and that the basic core of her soul is ugly. What she is doing to her daughters, though, is the clincher for me. The horrible manipulation of those children is despicable..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I know a little bit about custody exchanges at the WeHo Sheriff's Station.

I was there for a meeting and was waiting by the front desk. I met a man who was there waiting for his ex-wife to bring their daughter for a custody exchange. He said his lawyer chose the Sheriff's station because she and her brothers (I believe he said Russian mob family types ) had a history of violent and threatening behavior. His safety was an issue. Sound familiar?

The ex-wife never showed. He was really angry and said great, now she's withholding our daughter again. Poor guy. Seems it's not uncommon to have exchanges there when there are safety issues.

True story.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58