Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
@ButterTart or anyone with US legal knowledge. Am I right in thinking that the DVRO and breaches of it would be judged under criminal law whereas family court is a civil matter?

And if so, does that mean a judge can make a ruling on a lower standard of evidence. In the UK it is ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ for criminal and ‘on the balance of probabilities’ in a civil court so discretion and judgement rather than certainty for civil matters.

Reactions: 6

Boring Monday

VIP Member
It all happened fast. It's a tiny apartment. The kitchen is right there. But I would fault Ioan more for leaving his girlfriend, who had never met them, and who Ella was hostile to, and who was throwing an erratic, violent fit. Shake off the oats and stay with your girlfriend and the daughter out of control when all of this awful stuff is going down. I'm not blaming him. But before anyone criticizes the psychologist, I would criticize Ioan first for that blunder.
From Bianca’s statement though, she actually followed Ella.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Why would you be excommunicated? She desperately needs a therapist or she’ll continue to harm herself, the children and anyone around them.
Because I think people like that are very hard to understand. But her therapist will have to be truly capable of empathising with her or she'll never change.

pleasepassthepopcorn

In relation to what case or charge though? A judge has to order a subpoena don’t they, so there’s a case due to be heard (as at 20 May when it was served) could Marie have filed it?
Sorry, I’m a few pages behind! Has anyone done a search to see if there is a case against her?

Reactions: 5

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Upfront, what she has done is absolutely awful, I do see that but as long as she feels misunderstood, this will continue.

And (I know shoot me later) in her mind she feels cheated on. Left for a younger woman too. It's quite galling. Not that she's dealing with that in the right way and I'm also not saying she was an ace wife but if she wasn't mad. Would you feel for her?

• Haha

Occleshaw

this hearing is about Ella's RO request. the witnesses will be Iris & the psychologist on their side. and Gloria, Dennis, Alice (who all were not there at any point lmao) on Ella's side.

It's curious that Ella's "friends" are not. those are the only witnesses she would have that could actually have some weight given that she live streamed to them
maybe she live streamed to Alice

NarcRage

VIP Member
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going shit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
I think the first of these photos was published 7 December

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
No you aren’t excommunicated. Many here, myself included, have in the past felt sorry for Alice. She lives a pathetic life. But, she is also a 54 year old woman with a long track record of being exceptionally mean. She hasn’t made any effort to change herself. Instead she always blames others: her father, step mother, airport employees, random passersby, random Twitter accounts, Ioan’s mother, Ioan, Bianca. No matter how many good therapists she might have had or may have in the future, no one can help you if you don’t want to help yourself.
But they are all things that point to BPD too. The thing is you have to have a good therapist who strikes the balance of supporting you while pointing out your negative behaviours. Obviously, I don't know if she has one but I think she needs help reining herself in, for her kids and herself.
---
Nope. Not after I’ve read ALL the back story. He told her years before he left that he was unhappy. Eventually, it became too much and he left. Then he started a new relationship. My best friend was cheated on by her husband of nearly 30 years. She wasn’t thrilled to see him and their (adult) kids weren’t either, but they all have a decent relationship. No one went nuts online. No one went to the courts. They just dealt with what needed dealing with and moved on.

You can feel misunderstood. But if you are a sentient adult, you also realize that things have changed and you have to as well. Deciding to harass your ex for the rest of his life and ensure his kids have no relationship with them is not a result of being misunderstood. It’s the result of having mental health issues you need urgent help for.
If you have a personality disorder though it's not that straightforward.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I've been glued to the news about that sub, I was really hoping they were going to find them, so sad. What is odd is that they had bouysin that area, which should have picked up an explosion from it imploding, but they didnt. I just hope it happened so quickly, they didnt suffer 😔
I think the buoys were placed in the area 24 hrs after it went missing.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think it is that Dennis Hauk. Did some creeping on his wife’s social. Has two kids, boy and a girl and the girl was born the year after Elsie, so is one year younger, and the area of town fit as well. Seem like reasonable parents, hard workers.
The IMDB spells it Dennis Hauck though. Did Malice mispell?

Last edited:

Old Soak

VIP Member
Did we ever find out who tf John Casey is and how he factors in? Was that his name? One of the socks was ranting about him

Reactions: 4