Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from Ioan Gruffudd's own words, nominated by @sweetnessfollows

Recap: All hell has broken loose. Ioan & Bianca have filed responses to Ella's requests for restraining orders. It was much worse than we all imagined.

The documents have been uploaded to the wiki. They can be emotionally hard to read, so be sure to take a break if you need to.

The hearing for Ella's requests is currently scheduled for Friday, June 23rd at 8:30 am PDT.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ggy-muff-bianca-has-the-handsome-gruff.39892/

Edited to correct link to previous thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I see Andrea has read the latest documents and suddenly MC has stfu.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Slight aside… Who else can’t read the word “loan” any more because of this shitshow?? Asking for a soon to be married friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@ButterTart or anyone with US legal knowledge. Am I right in thinking that the DVRO and breaches of it would be judged under criminal law whereas family court is a civil matter?

And if so, does that mean a judge can make a ruling on a lower standard of evidence. In the UK it is ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ for criminal and ‘on the balance of probabilities’ in a civil court so discretion and judgement rather than certainty for civil matters.

Reactions: 6
Someone realized they have just been publicly outed for using the MC Twitter account to abuse IG and BW and just like that.... It's gone.

Too late.

MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I keep coming back to the quote "the babies can stand up for me or they can duck off" She said that in front of the girls, soon after Ioan finally left. She set her stall out early doors - it's literally my way or the highway. Her 'love' (she has never loved anything but herself of course) is contingent and conditional on her babies "standing up" for her.
Imagine being a child and being under constant threat/fear of your mother, whom you believe to be your sole remaining parent (thanks to your mother poisoning you against your father), abandoning you. Imagine what you'd find yourself doing in your efforts to keep your mother on side purely to make sure you aren't thrown out. Imagine how that would warp a delicate growing mind. That's been Elsie's existence since August 2020 and probably before. And I don't doubt that, as some other posters have pointed out, she now also feels responsible for Alice's very life itself.
I absolutely liken her current mental state to a completely brainwashed and emotionally abused cult victim.
Two other things I bear in mind are the fact that Ioan himself, the only person who actually knows her, sees her as an abuse victim behaving out of character, and that it's very likely she reads here herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@ButterTart or anyone with US legal knowledge. Am I right in thinking that the DVRO and breaches of it would be judged under criminal law whereas family court is a civil matter?

And if so, does that mean a judge can make a ruling on a lower standard of evidence. In the UK it is ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ for criminal and ‘on the balance of probabilities’ in a civil court so discretion and judgement rather than certainty for civil matters.
It's based on the preponderance of evidence for a restraining order in California.

Reactions: 13
I have known multiple children from divorced parents who stay with the mother predominantly even though they have a more stable and happy life with the father. The reason in every situation is because they feel responsible for their mother and guilty if they spent more time at their dads. No mother should be letting their child know that they depend on them and are emotionally unstable if they’re not around. Be a real mother, put on a brave face and have a cry and a glass of a wine after they’ve left. It will get easier and easier.

Reactions: 35
I think the DM and Alison Bitchoff have some explaning to do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Do you know what adds another level of sickness to this?

Yesterday the MC account was liking and responding to women who had allegedly been deprived of custody by their abusive exes.

All the while she’s doing exactly what she condemns others for and describes as ‘heartbreaking’ to Ioan.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The MC account is deleted but the DD sock is still going.

IG: Since May 26 there have been a number of anonymous social media accounts set up on Twitter naming Bianca and myself "child abusers," and making incredibly slanderous and defamatory claims. Alice has slipped up a number of times on these accounts, making clear the "anonymous" accounts are her accounts. Ella and/or Alice have also been using Ella's own Twitter account. I sought and obtained the DVRO against Alice in part because she was using her social media accounts to continue to harass, threaten, and disturb the peace of both me and Bianca. Most of the accounts were public and I saw that Ella accessed many of them.

This is interesting. IG was able to recognise when Ella was using Alice's socks? I could mostly too.

DD B wants the kids.png

Reactions: 29
So… if Bianca wants the kids why would she assault one of them the very first time she met them?? Make that make sense you dense bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Do we think Ella will turn up to court on Friday? After all mAlice has got everything she wanted out of this situation with the help of bestie Bogoff and the DM fanning the flames with all of the articles before even Ellas documents were uploaded by the court. Will mAlice risk court ordered MH and drug assessments for her and the kids?

Reactions: 15
Do we think Ella will turn up to court on Friday? After all mAlice has got everything she wanted out of this situation with the help of bestie Bogoff and the DM fanning the flames with all of the articles before even Ellas documents were uploaded by the court. Will mAlice risk court ordered MH and drug assessments for her and the kids?
I think she will appear. If not, the court hearing still goes ahead and the judgment is based on what has been submitted, with no opportunity for further questioning. So the request for the restraining order doesn't go away if they don't appear. It still has to be adjudicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
CAN A attend with the DVRO? And I think everything Yo asked for - the assessments, etc - will be ordered Because it’s clearly in the best interest of the kids. Will A comply? She likely won’t have a choice.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.