Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don’t recall seeing that in any of the RO filings. Do you recall exactly where you read it?
I think it was somewhere on the application form - or on the order itself - it may have been examples of disturbing the peace or things not permitted

Reactions: 9

mousse

One of the FaceTime friends could have been using that Janelle account? This is what Alice will claim anyway. Get the IP’s Ioan.
I think if they were legit they would post under their own names - they don’t have anything to lose from that

ETA: you might have taken it more seriously if it was someone claiming to have been a friend of Ella’s who witnessed something on FaceTime in my view

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She’d dumped them over his head though hadn’t she? If you suddenly find yourself with a bag of oats all over you, taking a second to knock some of them off is automatic.

it was an extreme situation that escalated at warp speed. It must have been an absolute melee of people trying to get somewhere else, trying to keep a dog out the way, shouting, screaming and generalised flailing. I’m not Surprised that some of the details don’t make sense or are hazy.
It would have all taken place within seconds as opposed to minutes. It's a small apartment as well so most stuff Ella used would have been close to hand.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I've been here pretty much from the beginning and I don't recall any comments you have made on CA family law :unsure: Please can you re-post?
I've just been looking for this too, I've not been here since the start, but have been reporting for duty for a good 18 mths. I know we've had posts on the CA law etc, because I've read the links, others have posted,but that's all I can remember x

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I also don't know where to put comas. I am still going to post. With all this bullshit you care about that? Excuse me, loan. Carry on...
I honestly couldn’t care less. Frankly I told you because some Alice stans refer to him that way deliberately. What kind of a name is Loan anyway is one of their favorites.
What does not knowing where to put a comma have to do with a beautiful Welsh name that deserves to be spelled with an I “Yo’an” rather than Loan as in bank loan?

• Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
But it wasn't about the email. It was the contact dumbass.

JUV: Reminds me of when the Trump idiots were shouting to lock Hillary up.

Funny - that was because of an email, too!
#Biancawallaceabuses

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I've been glued to the news about that sub, I was really hoping they were going to find them, so sad. What is odd is that they had bouysin that area, which should have picked up an explosion from it imploding, but they didnt. I just hope it happened so quickly, they didnt suffer 😔

Noticed several headlines about that British billionaire's (millionaire's) stepson. And skimmed some reporting. If even part of it is true, it is a male Alice. They would be perfect for each other. Too bad she could be his mother.
Back to plan A.
I guess we'll need to start a GoFundMe, so we can bundle Alice and Trump together and leave them on an ice float or a desert 🏝 island. With no StarLink or any internet.

• Haha

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
It's like playing "Where's Bloato" on Twitter lately.
Made me laugh! 😁🤣
In my mind I compared it to whack-a-mole or heroic hydra killing where cutting off one head results in several others popping into its place.
---
She has to wear those levitating boots and hall rug. It's her best look.
Or curtains!

Then she can roleplay fat and bald Scarlett O'Hara.
---
Or when she's yelling at you for something and the phone rings and all of a sudden it's Hellooo like butter wouldn't melt. Ah, memories.
Omg. Getting flashbacks. Our mum, exactly. Perfectly able to control her tantrums.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
🍷🍷🍷⭐🌸*Alice & Co Sock Account Bingo*!🌸⭐🍷🍷🍷

The more of the following words which are used, the more likely the account is to be Alice
  • Bianca
  • Bogan
  • Ioan
  • Alice
  • Tamika
  • Child abuse
  • Assault
  • Deportation
  • Iris
  • Stans
  • Evil lawyers
  • Gagged
  • Quagmire
  • Gaslight
  • Cheated
  • Tattle
  • Chin
  • Pervert
  • Nasty
  • Sock
  • Money
  • Utter utter defamation

🌠Special Bonus Prize
  • Relationshit
Hottie
Abs
Creepy

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
"Dude" is a term an older woman pretending to be a man would use. Young girls do not use the word "dude."
Way back when the World was young it was Dude and Dudette … which made me cringe inside … and then just Dude and it was fairly common for girls to call each other Dude.

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I had a thought. Is it possible that Bianca and Ioan haven't been and won't be served? That Alice never planned doing that, never planned this to go to court, she just wanted the media to report on B and I being oh so terrible to Ella? But what she didn't count on was Ioan issuing a statement regardless, and because it's public, even her bestie at Daily Mail couldn't spin it for her (plus she's mentioned herself as Satan's Little Helper).
There's a proof of service document with yesterday's date on the list of filed documents.

Nevermind, I'm wrong - I don't understand the court system 😂

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think I found Alice
View attachment 2257586
(the first paragraph is ironic btw)

whether Alice or not everyone in favour of Alice argues with things for which Ioan has actually provided evidence of it not being true (the psychologist was no surprise, Alice suggested the visit etc). It's the Trump & Trump supporter playbook
Datalounge?

• Wow