Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Not sure if its just on in the UK but I've just started watching a doco/movie called "Take care of Maya" defo recommend, behind spoiler as off topic, and might be triggering for some 💗

Reactions: 4

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Yes, she has turned a 13 year old into a hostage. She has made sure she has no family other that Mummy dearest and a sister who is often away. She has made sure she has no real friends. She’s kept her away from school, isolated in a house. That alone is abuse. And it isn’t healthy for a teen or any child to spend her days inside a house with only her mother and a bunch of virtual friends she’s never met.
The friends could be from her private school. That's who I took them to be. The same friends she had when she hijacked his Instagram.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Holy Moly what the actual fuck! Been incredibly busy with family, as well as philthy scofield and #dumbprince & #stupidwife, I'm just skimming most of the latest threads, she's a monster and this shitshow she's dragged her kids into it, poor Ioan and beautiful Bianca, I hope the judge throws it out, locks up the blob fish and orders the eldest E into a mental health facility and intensive therapy for the little E (who I feel the most sorry for). I don't think that they (manipulate pair) will show up on 23rd, but she got headlines (of crap) from her mate Alison Fuckoff you know the fact checking journalist from dm 🤪.
My spoiler skill is limited, so I'll ask anyway, but is it just me who hasn't got a bookmark thingy or my avatar?
And the littlest DP granddaughter turned one the other week, definitely growing up way to fast.
Sending love and hugs to all that need it, especially after the shitshow by her and her poor girls or if rl sucks 😘🥰🤗
Now back to the grind stone for a few minutes
Click your avatar and the bookmark is directly on your right.

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
There are some touches in Ioan’s testimony where he sounds, well, a bit thick tbh. This is consistent with earlier evidence of him being very naive and not quite intellectual. But I would have expected those touches to have been edited out by the lawyers. No? Would they have kept them in on purpose so there isn’t any inconsistency between his written statements and how he might be on the stand? So it all appears more honest? Or is it more cynical than that, to maybe play for some pity? 🤔 I’m not saying for a moment that he’s putting it on – I do believe he genuinely is like that, quite childlike and not very sharp at all. But just wondering why the lawyers wouldn’t have made him sound a bit less… you know… 🤷‍♀️

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
This is exactly what I mean about boundaries. I am not responsible for Alice’s situation. I doubt she has any friends because her behaviour alienates people. I wouldn’t befriend her, she needs proper help, she’d drain you of all supply and energy.
Not a professional therapist, she wouldn't

• Haha

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Still catching up with the last thread and have to say I totally agree with those of you who said that the girls’ reaction to the dog was a massive red flag. These are dog-owners themselves. Like you say, no amount of brainwashing does that unless there’s some underlying personality disorder there in the first place. My guess is there’s something like syphilis in the family background that’s manifesting itself in all descendents to varying degrees (the other brother and Elsie possibly being the least affected but still to a degree. She abused to dog too 💔). We joke about a family curse but there really could be an inherited condition at the root of all this misery. Please god make them stop procreating to end all this (I know You tried your best but they kept throwing money at it!!). It’s like the fucking Fantasia broom

• Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Lol! Ok! But there’s SOMETHING the hell wrong with them. Plenty of children have been brought up in literal warzones, refugee camps, even trafficked and don’t behave anything like that. There’s SOMETHING there that was never right in the first place. Moo and all that.
I thought that was creative, if unlikely. FWIW, your avatar always makes me smile. Had you chosen to have wolf pups, they would have been gorgeous - hope that’s not inappropriate. And no, I’m not Loopy.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
It all happened fast. It's a tiny apartment. The kitchen is right there. But I would fault Ioan more for leaving his girlfriend, who had never met them, and who Ella was hostile to, and who was throwing an erratic, violent fit. Shake off the oats and stay with your girlfriend and the daughter out of control when all of this awful stuff is going down. I'm not blaming him. But before anyone criticizes the psychologist, I would criticize Ioan first for that blunder.
This could be another indication of him (as well as Ella) having some sensory issues, as one or two Turds suggested a thread or two (or five) back. He seems to have overreacted more to just having dry rolled oats on him, which he could have just shaken off as you say, than having milk seeping into the duvet and mattress which was far worse of a mess/ actual damage.

Reactions: 3

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
If you look at the symptoms of BPD, Alice has a lot of them. I don't expect my posts to be popular but the most helpful thing you can do to help some with BPD to help them change is understand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for her as a person, because I have sympathy. I also can feel sorry for many kinds of people with personality disorders, addictions, but I also have boundaries in place. I don’t like Alice. If she tried to fix herself, I’d be very pleased for her.
I don't like her behaviour either but do you think anyone that has great friends spends as much time on Twitter bile as she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

willbiteback

Chatty Member
They deleted my comment outlining what was in the court docs 🤷‍♀️, so we will see what way they go over there.
They can be a bit "both parties need to act right".
But that’s not really what’s happening, is it? (I’m not mAlice, even though I started with “but.”)

Reactions: 2