Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
So do I take it that the hearings later this month will be as to whether a permanent restraining order is to be granted?
I assume the TRO would be automatically denied if the paperwork is incomplete, or if Ioan/Bianca haven’t been served (so haven’t had a chance to file a defence?).
How likely is it that a PRO is granted if the TRO was denied?
The paperwork looks complete. You don’t need to have served the other party at the time of the request as it’s usually done on an emergency basis (ex parte), which looks to be the case here, where you request to be in front of the judge but the other party isn’t. The judge didn’t grant the TRO which has the most minimal standard of evidence, so my guess is a PRO is highly unlikely, given that the evidentiary bar is much higher for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Does anyone remember this anecdote?

When Alice was a teenager, her parents were planning on selling their house and buying a new one. Alice pitched such a fit that they canceled those plans and stayed put.

I can’t find where we discussed it previously, but my point is that Alice has had DECADES of practice in weaponizing her anger and frustration.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

frobly-mobly

The enablers in this whole thing are the absolute despicable dregs of society, salivating over the alleged abuse of a child and spreading malicious lies.

What have we come to when a child can be weaponized and exploited like this in a public arena and it is encouraged and championed by a parent, an "uncle", and a journalist hack. All people who should know better.

There is a quote I read the other day, "Revenge is the mode of ignorance. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else".

The Abuser, the "uncle", the mangy wolf, all of the Abuser's ass lickers ... these sad, ignorant mofos ... they will never be fixed, they will always be broken.

Totally utterly fucked, all of them, and I hope they get what's coming to them in spades.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
DM comments very inline to the general reaction online. Everyone thinks Alice is behind it.
Where did they think B was going to be if they were going overnight? It doesn’t make any sense. Loopy already said they were crying all the way there
That is the thing: SURELY, because they are so terrified of her, they would keep asking daddy in the car if the bogan is there or not. And I doubt he would lie about this when directly asked. Call big BS on all of that. Not like it would even excuse what Ella did, but hey.

The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that shit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
Wait, are you saying because Ioan allows Ella to act up on him he is the problem?

I think if he would probably do something against it he will be in trouble, every touch will be seen as an assault. Heck, she filed a RO against him without any assault lol

• Heart
Reactions: 45

maggie72

👀 I’m sure many of us reported the vile tweets… the sock(s) will just delete the account and move on to another though.
IMG_4721.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ButterTart

VIP Member
She also says that she managed to get around Bianca to the door. It wouldn’t surprise me if she pushed Bianca out of the way TBH, given she was in some kind of unregulated fury. Could easily have banged herself against the door.
If any of it’s true, that is.
Maybe Ella slipped on the milk and mustard she was pouring all over the apartment...

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Ha, I missed this:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 12.13.51.png

It was Alison who first got aggressive by asking if Andrea was a troll and if she had an agenda.

Maybe she's friends with Alice because birds of a feather etc etc.

• Haha
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
I didn't see anything about repeatedly slamming the door, being tackled, or beaten. Funny Fooled Again definitely mentions that. Also, wasn't Elsie supposedly abused too.
Alice has lies to tell

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The more I think about this, the more I think it's a win for Yo and the kids in the end. If the kid can't stand to be in the same room with dad's partner without an aggressive outburst 2 and a half years after he left, it's clear that they need intensive therapy, which Alice has been avoiding like the plague. There will be follow up, things will need due diligence. I'd find it hard to believe that after this they'd not get proper psychological support and better environment. Here's me hoping.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think she sounds even younger. Pouring milk on his bed and mustard on the floor is the action of a much younger child. She’s devolving, spinning out of control. Mummy Dearest encourages no boundaries and terrible behaviour, IG *sounds* austere in his responses. I’m really worried for her - as a potential runaway or even self-h*rm. Poor bloody kid. I’m not excusing her tantrum, but it’s incredibly worrying how much she’s being pulled in two different directions until she’s transparent as gauze - she’s going to snap, and soon.
And if IG really did have BW there without telling the girls - that’s an incredibly arseholish, selfish, self-centred thing to do. I really judge him *if* he thought he could impose an overnight on a child with a woman she’s been groomed to believe is responsible for wrecking her family and taking her father away. The whole sunshine/rainbows/crystals woo just doesn’t work in such a case.
Congratulations for falling for exactly what Alice wants you to believe.

• Heart
  • Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that shit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO
I don’t mean to be rude but there’s 174 threads you can read to get up to speed with the rest of us

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So, the “incident” involved someone’s head and arm allegedly being “repeatedly” bashed in a door. Heads generally have less soft tissue & muscle protection than arms (except in the case of Balloonhead Evans) so in that scenario, you’d surely expect more damage to the head/skull than to the relatively more cushioned arm.

And yet, the photographic “evidence” that got leaked of the “injuries” was an innocuous forearm bruise. No sight of what would surely be a worse and more shocking head injury.

View attachment 2222872
Im assuming there will also be a doctors report since the child would need to visit the ER for checks after having their head repeatedly bash in a door by a woman attempting to murder her?

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I like how Alice always no longer hides who she is when its evening time

She says there is a CPS investigation. yep, Alice, have fun with that one.

She is also implying that Ioan's chaperone Iris is aggresive lmao

Alice didnt want to talk badly about Ioan in court...since there was nothing

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
DM deserves to burn in hell for their latest shit, saying that the TRO has not yet been granted, when it was flat out declined.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Was going to say exactly the same - this is her account. It does not mention she was screaming, storming around the apartment or totally out of control but anyone reading this will make their own assumptions.
I reckon she's played down what she's done.
A huge mistake including Elsie, she doesn't get to make these decisions on her behalf.
Elsie is the biggest casualty in all of this imo. She's being absolutely terrorised by Ella and Alice and no one could convince me otherwise.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
their mother owed it to Ella to get her into therapy years ago
AE is the reason they needed therapy. I don't think people understand mAlice, they give her the benefit of the doubt.

She WANTS fucked up kids. They are easier to manipulate and weaponise and she doesn't want them to ever be independent of her either. If people are to scared to date them (later down the line) mAlice would be delighted. That way they never leave home. Yes, it is that fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad