Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I wish I could use two emojis in the response. A like emoji for the point made, and a 😢 for her destruction of her daughters’ lives.
---

I wonder if the article, and the pap walk one have been taken down as I couldn’t find either earlier on.
Nah still there

Reactions: 4

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Where can I find the Ioan statement where he related just a portion of what Ella berated him with on visitations? Haven't seen these amongst the other released docs?
Top of the thread you'll see the pink wiki button the court files are in there under court documents.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Why does it seem that Alice has influenced the bolded parts?

I don't think Ella was once called "narcissistic", you don't say something like that to a young girl in the heat of an argument.

1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes
, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic."
I don't believe they called her that, but she is.

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
One of the photos has Alice’s hand in it. Speaks volumes. Also hard to tell but there’s a photo of Ella’s knuckles. She’s injured herself kicking off like a spoiled petulant child.
It says the court ordered the overnight with Bianca but that’s just Ella’s lie?
Where are the photos?

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I don’t know how! It’s literally the worst for nausea and feeling totally full
I also don’t get why you would spend £££ on ozempic or be diabetic to then drink your calories either 🤣
I love wine but it’s not loving me anymore. RIP
She hasn’t mentioned feeling sick at all, just ‘full’. She doesn’t pay and isn’t diabetic, she lives in a country where it’s prescribed ‘just’ for being obese. She’s lost 20kg despite the booze 😂.
Apologies though, that was all off topic.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?
Have I missed them? Were the documents up and have now gone, or are they in the document link?
I'll have a read tomorrow, if they are still up x

Reactions: 3

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
She asked for a fee waiver and it was granted. So they will get a police office or deputy sheriff to serve it on Ioan and Bianca. Usually they will use deputy sheriff's to serve it, because they have county wide jurisdiction.
What is it - just an invoice for a fee or something?

Reactions: 2

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
ALL DENIED

Alice must have been banking on getting the PRO. Wrong again dumbass.

No wonder the glee was gone yesterday. Diddums

LOL using the law to abuse her victims with vexatious litigation was a fail!
Is the hearing on the 23rd still happening if the TRO was denied?

Reactions: 1

Irishwidz

VIP Member

Is this allowed to be posted here? I watched the video and thought of Ella in particular but also Elsie 😳