Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ninas purse said:
She thinks that it cant be traced to her because she is using a sock account. Her sock account claimed that the police only subpoena tech companies for data in murder cases. Girl's been watching too many true crime movies. Joke's on her. Ask all those white collar criminals in jail, how they were caught.
"The burden to show that a restraining order is necessary is placed on the individual making the complaint (i.e. the victim of online abuse). Generally when getting a restraining order, the individual making the complaint must show that immediate and irreparable injury, loss, or damage will result to them if the order is not issued. A victim seeking a restraining order based on the complaint of cyber harassment must demonstrate that the harasser’s conduct:
  1. is knowing or willful;
  2. is repeated (such that it forms a “course of conduct”); and
  3. places a reasonable person in fear for his safety or causes a reasonable person to suffer emotional distress.
If the perpetrator’s identity is unknown, a plaintiff can seek a restraining order against a “John Doe.” Once the case has been filed, the plaintiff can serve social media companies or internet service providers with a subpoenae to ascertain the perpetrator’s identity. After that, the plaintiff can amend the case to include the perpetrator’s real name."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure where to even start with this one, it does seem to look like Alice's words are coming back to haunt her.
The facts are that court documents lodged by Ioan well over a year ago alledged to threats made by you. These weren't just verbal but written in the form of texts and emails. Alice you wrote all that stuff in by own hand. The coercive control oozed off the pages. A Judge will see this request for a TRO forwhat it is. A child that's being coerced by its main carer, YOU ALICE!!
You are the child abuser Alice.
Screenshot_20230604-090234.png

Reactions: 27
I keep thinking big Al can't possibly get any more stupid, but then she outed herself on her sock account and proved she's again broken the DVRO via online abuse. You can't help stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She still thinks that she will 'win by court of public opinion on social media'. She is going into trial with a TRO and a 3 year permanent DVRO (which she did not contest), with 2 instances where charges were filed but dropped by the prosecutor. There are reams and reams of hard evidence in her own words that she is undertaking parental alienation and will not rest until she has destroyed Ioan and Bianca. And now she is letting her child file restraining orders for 'abuse' when clearly it is a one off accidental injury. The judge is going to roast her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Or better still get a job!!
Imagine if she put this level of effort into earning an income. She’d be a billionaire 😂

Instead, she spends her time agreeing with herself online and earning the same 9 followers repeatedly. At least pay the $8 to get a tick so your trolling actually gets views, ya dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Or better still get a job!!
She would benefit so much from getting out of bed and going to work.Not just Big Al, big E would too. Having a functional mother who isn’t glued to her Twitter and her bed would make the world of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope his career gets back on track. Did anyone see him in Warriors? His performance was astounding. She needs to get a grip and get help. I remember her delusional outburst on twitter long before the relationship ended. She isn’t normal. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How sad (if true) that friends moms from school were paying her bills (probably groceries to ensure the kids were being fed by the neglectful parent Alice who was spending money on cosmetics) - perhaps the family of little E's friend, who seemed to have semi adopted her.

Grifters gonna grift....

Reactions: 32
How sad (if true) that friends moms from school were paying her bills (probably groceries to ensure the kids were being fed by the neglectful parent Alice who was spending money on cosmetics) - perhaps the family of little E's friend, who seemed to have semi adopted her.

Grifters gonna grift....
She could just get a job? Shameful that that bleep Tone shared this thinking it makes Ioan look bad.

Reactions: 22
She still thinks that she will 'win by court of public opinion on social media'. She is going into trial with a TRO and a 3 year permanent DVRO (which she did not contest), with 2 instances where charges were filed but dropped by the prosecutor. There are reams and reams of hard evidence in her own words that she is undertaking parental alienation and will not rest until she has destroyed Ioan and Bianca. And now she is letting her child file restraining orders for 'abuse' when clearly it is a one off accidental injury. The judge is going to roast her.
Absolutely. Her “court” now consists of about 8 people and 10 sock accounts, but apparently worth losing everything over.

Reactions: 18
Ok, I was sceptical about them being Alice, but she is: the structure, the details, the relentnessless

this one sounds like Ella came home with no intention to call the police or file ROs but that Mommy Greatest convinced her
Screenshot_20230604_101017_Twitter.jpg

She sounds scared in these tweets. So she confirms that Ioan does have witnesses. And the claim that she has a lot of proof...why would you even reveal this "fact" if not for the intention to intimidate the other side? Accidental one-off injuries after a teeny freaked out really arent anything that will impress the judge
Screenshot_20230604_101618_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_101236_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_101839_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_101202_Twitter.jpg

I wonder if she found a lawyer for this already. you can tell who of the two acts on lawyer advice tho :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I like to think that Ioan has consistently asked his lawyers to take the least harsh option in response to Alice’s behaviour. In my eyes, his strategy was always to keep the children in his life in a way that didn’t antagonise Alice unnecessarily. He has picked his battles, in the hope that he can have the process concluded with minimal confrontation.

I hope he can see now that this approach, whilst admirable, is never going to work with Alice. She will never stop. In fact, she will become increasingly emboldened unless a robust boundary/consequence is put in place.

In my view, Ioan needs to instruct his legal team to hold her to account for every violation, and seek the harshest sanction available. He needs to stop with the nice guy approach or she (and the daughters she has weaponised against him) will make his life a misery. She is figuratively pissing all over the RO…..I don’t get why he’s letting her get away with it.

I think Alice is vile, but to an extent, Ioan is weak. Am I victim blaming? Maybe. But is it just me who kinda wants him to be less bloody nice? Maybe he is limited financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Ella was live streaming this as it was going down. Alice sees that as a win. Ioan and Bianca’s faces in the pap pics say otherwise.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well that was a ride reading all of those, I really hope Ioan is aware of this and has instructed Anne or whoever to get her bleeping arse arrested.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.