Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
It's really odd that she is this honest? (I mean she is probably lying in some parts, but w/e) - you would think you would ommit some parts to have at least word vs word (ok maybe she did but then: wow if this was not the worst)

It's unbelievable that they submitted this. they basically confirmed the degree of alienation with this. Big big own goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I try to refrain from commenting on the children, but what an entitled spoilt brat. She went in there, wrecked havoc in their home, then bolted and created a scene outside. Just like mummy wanted her to. And Exactly what can Dennis and Gloria testify to? That she threw a tantrum and created such a scene that they had to assist Ioan to calm her down? I bet Gloria and Dennis are tired of this mess. They probably responded out of concern for Elsie. CPS is coming alright. and Alice and Ella is not going to enjoy that ride.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So Alison published an article as FACT based on nothing more than a first hand report from her 'friend'. Do I have this right?

Because if Alison had truly gone by court records/reports as she told Andrea, she'd have seen that the TRO applications were immediately DENIED. Why wasn't that included in her little yarn?

I wonder how the DM feels about this? IMO, they should either fire Alison for gross negligence or print an apology and retraction immediately. Isn't that standard protocol? They had to do it before, after all.

And I see someone is in full narcissistic collapse. Fooled Again? I'd say she's fooled plenty, yes.

Not this time.

Justice is coming. And she's mighty.

MOO.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
At this rate she's headed for a psychiatric hold/intervention or arrest. This non-stop rage tweeting and consuming obsession with Bianca is frightening and nearing Betty B. levels of concern.

MOO.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
What exactly is the point of having Gloria and the friend’s dad testify? Neither of them witnessed the alleged incident.
🤔
I mean, FFS. There’s nothing here.
Exactly. I can see why Marie quit and why no temporary restraining order was issued.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Ummm. I have nothing good to say about that account of events. Slinging food around the flat and on her dad? Jesus.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I don't even understand all this. Since when is it OK for 13 year olds to throw food all over your house , throw a hissy, and run out? No, that's not normal behavior. Saying he didn't respect my wishes??? Spoiled... absolutely ridiculous behavior meeting somebody their dad's with. Alice, obviously taught her well how to manipulate and hate. Pitiful
Also, the act of pouring milk on a bed, mustard on the floor and flinging oatmeal over Ioan (and that’s just what she admits to) is not the work of seconds, she’d have to be running around grabbing those things, going into different rooms etc. - that’s a sustained rage. And interestingly, no mention of how Ioan reacted. So he didn’t retaliate apparently - he just took it. Which is what we would expect, from what we know of him, whatever his personal feelings might have been.
But that is hardly the action of a man from whom Ella needs protection via a TRO, is it? Which must have been more than apparent to the court.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I know we didn’t all have great parents but I can only imagine going home to my mum at 13 years old.

I had a tantrum, trashed the place, threw food at someone and got hit by the door on the way out!

She would not have suggested calling the police - I would have been frogmarched back to apologise and grounded for a month.
THIS!!! This is what is going to reflect so abominably on Alice. Any reasonable person hearing of the extreme tantrum would have contacted the other via the Wizard and asked for a joint meeting with a therapist to get to the bottom of it instead of immediately escalating past the point of no return and phoning the police and then getting your daughter to submit her own RO. FFS. This is not the behaviour of a parent who is making any effort to mitigate damage to the children, rather that of a malicious and gleeful mother throwing her own child into the ring and standing behind her shouting her on.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
I like that she asked for 5 years "out of fear for my safety" after she was the abusive one.

LMAO

but then again she learned from Alice.

And man, after everything Ella did to Ioan that this guy hasnt snapped yet. His patience is saving his life.

• Heart
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
ALL DENIED

Alice must have been banking on getting the PRO. Wrong again dumbass.

No wonder the glee was gone yesterday. Diddums

LOL using the law to abuse her victims with vexatious litigation was a fail!
It’s only the request for the temporary restraining order (TRO) that was denied. That would have been in effect between the date of filing and the hearing on the 23rd. But if they didn’t think there was an immediate need for a restraining order, I don’t think the chances of a permanent order being issued are good.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Ha, I missed this:

View attachment 2220925

It was Alison who first got aggressive by asking if Andrea was a troll and if she had an agenda.

Maybe she's friends with Alice because birds of a feather etc etc.
I think that she is really defensive and jumped the gun publishing mAlice's version of events and referring to documents that turn out not to be in the public domain.

She has chosen to write about a child who is in the middle of a highly contested divorce and custody case based on her personal relationship with mAlice. There is a lack of ethics in reporting a 13 year old's unproven allegations about her father after a long history of threatening to make unfounded allegations - especially given Ella's vulnerable and dependent (on Malice) position. If it turns out the DM has assisted breach the restraining order in place then Anne will go after all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 53

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Why did she ring Gloria instead of her mum. Why didn’t her mum know until the next day ? Is it because alice thought she had a child free night and got absolutely steaming.

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Imagine you’re going to start a new high school and everyone knows you have a nanny and threw milk and mustard round your dad’s apartment 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Meanwhile this is on 12-13 August

Ah this is great. We said a few threads ago he should do a convention. And he gets to see mama and papa Gruffudd which he needs. It’s only a little work but it’s work. Shall we all buy tickets and identify each other with a poo emoji badge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
ALL DENIED

Alice must have been banking on getting the PRO. Wrong again dumbass.

No wonder the glee was gone yesterday. Diddums

LOL using the law to abuse her victims with vexatious litigation was a fail!

• Wow
  • Haha