Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Yes, "I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him."

Clear and severe issue with emotional regulation, damaging property, assaulting someone (oatmeal yeah but what's it going to be next time? A brick? a Kitchen knife?) Gonna speculate there was lots of screaming and other terrifyingly out of control behavior and no adult in their right mind would let an out of control child just run off into the streets.

I really hope they had a witness present and/or cameras of some sort.
Given previous episodes of Ella's behavior, I'd agree she's living with some kind of emotional dysregulation. Her mother is only too willing to exploit these episodes and turn them against Ioan.

Every time we see these court documents, it always reveals itself to be worse than we guessed. So, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Who would replace the Golden Child? That's mother's little soldier.

Alice is the replaceable one. Ella needs a safe space not a madhouse.

Even if AE dumped Ella (she won't) it would be the best thing to happen to her, although it would take time to realise it. Kids don't always know best.

I agree that if Ella ever disobeyed AE there would be war but right now she's very obedient.
I don't disagree.

But, I was that little soldier.

My mother used to dial the number and hand me the phone and I would abuse my Dad and his girlfriend - multiple times a day. When I was on visitations I would sabotage their lives and be expected to 'report back'. There was no room for refusal, unless I wanted to suffer for it.

The first time I refused - she didn't speak to me for a week, and stopped cooking dinner.

I was 11.

It would absolutely be best for Ella if she wasn't with her mother - but to Ella, it's probably going to feel like a failing.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
The bed might be covered in milk, mustard and muesli (couldn’t not could I?? 😆) but it will still be cleaner than Alice’s.

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
This just shows a child who had a tantrum, and a father who was concerned to see that she got home safely. I can see why the TRO was denied.
This is simply further proof of something going terribly wrong with the custodian parent. When children react this way, there is always something at home. Always. The girl’s reaction clearly shows parental alienation and is a strong indication of abuse at home.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
I reckon she's played down what she's done.
A huge mistake including Elsie, she doesn't get to make these decisions on her behalf.
Elsie is the biggest casualty in all of this imo. She's being absolutely terrorised by Ella and Alice and no one could convince me otherwise.
I have a feeling the "Dennis" mentioned in the statement is part of the family who has been having Elsie round a lot, and has been taking her away for weekends.

Good to know she has good people like that in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ally Pally

VIP Member
So straight from Alice's twitter sock we now have a bruised temple along with the bruised fore arm. Also claims of attempted murder are being bandied about.

• Haha
  • Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She threw milk on his bed, mustard and oatmeal at him.
Let’s not call it a tantrum.
She is a child who has been through a lot and yes, this is Alice’s fault but it is more than a tantrum.
Yep toddlers have tantrums because they can't control themselves. This was deliberate. The story has more holes in it than AE's 99cent colander.

There is no way IG sprung BW on the kids. The obvious first step to meeting her would be a short visit not an overnight and see how that goes. IG is very cautious, maybe too much so. Also, Ella knows BW lives there and she knows it's an overnight (unless that's a lie). When IG was driving her there, why didn't she ask if BW was going to be there if not before that? Ella knew BW was going to be there and she pretended to go along with that. She tricked Ioan in other words. [Lie No.1]

"I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw raw oatmeal on him." She then went crazy at the sight of BW (who she knew would be there) and throwing stuff at someone is assault (even if it's just food). She is clearly in the wrong here. She isn't 2 anymore and she knows it's wrong.

"The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative," "abusive," and "narcissistic."" Bullshit -they told her to stop. [Lie No. 2]

"The Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me." Why would B do that? Surely the father needs to intervene not B. [Lie No. 3]

"While I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the door to hit me on the head as well as my arm." Bullshit. Ella is far too quick for that. It looks like she left and then came back while B was closing the door or she was standing in the doorway (why to hurl more abuse?) and B would not close the door on her if that was the case. [Lie No. 4]

"Your girlfriend slammed a door on me!" to which he responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I believe Ioan.

"I called my nanny Gloria Flores." [Lie No. 5] No, you called Alice who was expecting your call. Gloria was called later as the plan was to make her a witness even though she witnessed nothing. Dennis Hauk witnessed nothing either.

"I am afraid of the Respondent for my personal safety" No, you're not. [Lie No. 6] Ella was the abusive one and it was all a set-up. Case closed.

As I suspected, pure shite.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Ummm. I have nothing good to say about that account of events. Slinging food around the flat and on her dad? Jesus.
She threw milk on his bed, mustard and oatmeal at him.

Let’s not call it a tantrum.

She is a child who has been through a lot and yes, this is Alice’s fault but it is more than a tantrum.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
She tried, she lied, the smelly socks cried. The court replied ‘All denied’

Have some more assonance with your wine dear.

So was Alice passed out in bed when the girls got home that night? Why wait until the morning otherwise? That’s the bit that makes me wonder if Alice was expecting this … sadly, for all that entails.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Anyway important news from Tattle HQ.

Tonight Ma Gruffudd is hosting a vigil so we can remember and pay our respects to all the poor socks that have been killed off in Alice’s campaign of destruction.

if you cannot attend in person please put a candle on your window sill for the many woolly friends that have been lost in Big Al’s fight for survival.

Their sacrifices will not be forgotten.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I hope Andrea Burkhart has seen the papers are released.

Andrea, if you read here, we love you, and the papers are now available for your commentary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Ioan wouldn’t just surprise the kids with Bianca. I still think Alice has dumped them like Betty Broderick did.
I suspect she is the one who blindsided them with a plea to take the girls knowing a plan was in place. I have no doubt this was all an elaborate setup.

Does anyone really believe he forced them to come to be with him and BW? It doesn't remotely fit what has been happening with visitation at all. No, this was done to unleash a very troubled child on a father and his partner and done with direction. This is what I fundamentally believe.

And it is most definitely my opinion.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I can see Alice’s words put into Ella’s mouth, here. They would have rehearsed it all before reporting to the police. “He called you narcissistic didn’t he? I’m sure he did. That’s what he’d say. Are you sure you don’t remember him saying that? It would be better for us all if he said that. He did, didn’t he?”, etc. etc.
TBH from what’s said here, Ioan is more in need of protection.

• Sad
  • Angry

Gilbert

I cannot believe how transparent Alice is being with her socks 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is literally zero reason for anyone other than her to be this invested and she is just repeating the same childish insults and BS claims about Ioan she’s been making for years. Did we know Iris’s surname before? Or is that another tell?

Also, who finally taught her what a sock is? Doesn’t she usually confuse them with bots? Her Great Grandma level internet skills might yet be her unraveling 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230606-152919~2.png

My heart broke A LOT over the idea of Ella filling out the paperwork and Alice making her fill out the fee waiver form instead of paying for it.

Twice.

• Sad
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I though Lupine said they cried all the way in the car because they didn’t want to meet Bianca.

Ella said she was surprised she was there???

Loopy - were you lying or were you, yet again, given a false narrative?

Answer on a SAE.

• Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
The "injuries" are blurry black and white photos and include the same ones Lupine posted. There is also an image of the police report for the family incident, same photo as Lupine posted. Gee. Wonder where he got those before they were publicly available. Also noticed they have Elsie's name on the forms as Griffith Evans...

• Heart