Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
the way they wrote "denied" has some "fuck me, what is this shit" tone to it lmao
2023-06-07 23_24_56-1960356559.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
That just isn't normal behaviour for a nearly 14 year old whose dad has been separated from her mother for two years now. If the separation / moving in with Bianca has happened last week, then maybe... the events are madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

welp

VIP Member
The very fact that Lupine claimed the kids knew but were upset on the drive there contradicts this shows that it's a lie.

Reactions: 52

wrongshoes

What is it like to be so stupid you can't keep your stories straight?

Sock: "I have at least two children."

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 8.48.00 AM.png

Also Sock, two days later: "I hear childbirth is beautiful."

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 8.43.02 AM.png

Y'all know now she'll be like, "ALL OF MY CHILDREN ARE ADOPTED. YOU'RE SO STUPID."

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Tabitha D

VIP Member
This just shows a child who had a tantrum, and a father who was concerned to see that she got home safely. I can see why the TRO was denied.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The PDF is too large to upload. Basically she is asking for a restraining order for herself and Elsie. I'll try to cut and paste the declaration.
---
CH-100: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare:
BACKGROUND
l. The Respondent, BIANCA WALLACE, is my father's girlfriend. The Respondent lives
with my father Ioan Gruffudd.
I currently reside with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB:
09/ 13/2013, 9 years old).
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE
1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was
trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the
Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to
make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway out the door,
but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the
door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump
on my head. See Exhibit "A," photos of my injuries.
I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. My dad caught up with me
and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I
kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch mel" I was able to get away, and I ran
outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. My dad
caught up to us, and I yelled at him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on mel" to which he
responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I called my nanny Gloria Flores and
she was able to coordinate my sister's friend's dad Dennis Hauk to come pick us up. My dad
and Dennis agreed that Dennis would drive me and my sister to my mother's house, and my
father would follow behind.
3. 'Ihe next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly
Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The
Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in
West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure re incident.
4. Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's friend's dad have agreed to testify
at the hearing for this case.
RELIEF REQUESTED:
5. I am afiaid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue
a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is
true and correct.
Executed this day OS l'al !'2,023 (date), atW MOW ica (city), California.
ELLA EVANS
Well, I can see why Marie said see you later.

Appalling.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Im really curious about her declaration on Ioan. He was standing there while getting abused by her lmao

"I want a 5 years restraining order on my father because ummmm...whatever give it to me, I make the rulez!"

• Haha
  • Wow

Lotus Flower

I’ve been reading about legal remedies for parental alienation in California. The best information I could find is that the court will determine the remedy based on the severity of the alienation. For mild to moderate cases, both parents will retain some degree of custody/visitation, and reunification therapy will be court ordered. However for severe cases of PA, this is when the court will consider entirely removing the child or children from the alienator and placing them with the alienated parent, along with intensive reunification therapy. The theory here being that re-exposure to the alienating parent will continually undo any progress made, so that the need to reverse the PA outweighs the usual presumption that it’s in the child’s best interest for both parents to have custody.

I think with the new false allegations of physical abuse, mAlice has put the nail in her own coffin. She’s just handed Ioan the evidence he needs to prove severe PA. I think he should ask for sole custody with reunification therapy. The biggest challenge with that will be that apparently it takes up to a year to get all of the therapist’s evaluations and reports done. So he needs to push for immediate action based on the fact that she’s doing irreparable harm to his relationship with his children.

There are programs in CA specifically designed to reunify children with an alienated parent. It’s true that PA is sometimes alleged by abusers in order to negate legitimate abuse concerns that the child or other parent has, but in this case Alice is 100% the classic alienator.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
Pretty sure the DVRO prohibits Alice from making false police reports. And she's the one who called the police.
This whole Restraining Order Request is Alice asking "how hard can I fuck up my case" - Yes

I bet Anne opened a champagne bottle

• Haha
  • Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I cannot believe how transparent Alice is being with her socks 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is literally zero reason for anyone other than her to be this invested and she is just repeating the same childish insults and BS claims about Ioan she’s been making for years. Did we know Iris’s surname before? Or is that another tell?

Also, who finally taught her what a sock is? Doesn’t she usually confuse them with bots? Her Great Grandma level internet skills might yet be her unraveling 😂
She’s got a very clear pattern. She’ll make a new account, pretend they’ve only just heard about the case, and then a few tweets later she’s screeching about Relationshit and Glenn Quagmire. So covert, much disguise 🙄
It’s so predictable, but it’s especially funny that she seems to think sock accounts are completely untraceable. Fuck around and find out, “Janelle”!

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Re: the radio silence from Alice/Ella/the court, there is unlikely to be any further information before the hearing. Social services/CPS were due to interview Ella and presumably Alice yesterday. Their investigation will take a while and Ioan and Bianca and any witnesses will also be interviewed, and then the report will be submitted to the court.
Maybe it finally hit Big Bird what a mess she created for herself with this TRO request . This will give Ioan the opportunity to ask for all kinds of services for Ella and Elsie. She and the girls are now in the system. Ella wanted CPS, she's got CPS now.
There are going to be interviews with Big Bird, Ella, Elsie, Ella's school, her teachers, the school counselors, the school nurse, her report cards are going to be scrutinized, if she is being home schooled, what online classes she is taking, reports on her sessions, completed work, etc, then interviews with Ioan, his social circle, the chaperone, etc. This is going to be interesting times for Big Bird.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ButterTart

VIP Member
haha, so she both was abusive herself and it was an accident from Bianca's side.

Case closed really.

Only question is now if Ioan didnt tell them about Bianca being there. not relevant to the case but at how stupid Ioan is. If he really had so much progress that he had them for overnight stays he was pretty careless, but this doesnt excuse Ella's horrendous behavior and going DARVO

is maybe a google drive upload possible?
If she's ... let's say misstated the court order for an overnight stay I can see her .... misstating what happened in the apartment as far as Bianca was concerned. I also didn't read the sock account of being "bashed" repeatedly in a door. Good lord. I really hope CPS does get involved now. I can try uploading to Google Drive when I get home from work.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Poor little Bubba Bear having to witness all that. I imagine it’s the first time in his life he’s seen such rage. Poor little Elsie probably sees it all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Marie was a (pharoahly) better lawyer than any of us knew. She managed to keep the lid on the vengeful cauldron of Alice for all those months.
Now look what’s happened.
Alice is arrogant, dangerous and stupid - a truly toxic combination of negative personality traits.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I also thought that Gloria doesn't live near them (I thought she lives in the Valley) and that's a substantial distance from where Ioan's apartment is. So it's not like she could have appeared immediately.

There was a lot left out of this account. And lot put in that sounds really dubious.