Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Got to be honest though, I threw stuff around at home at that age when hormonal and I would kick off at school and once got suspended for bad behaviour. To an extent this is normal teenage stuff. I have a nephew who smashes plates to get his way or when having a tantrum and is the same age as Ella.

so the teenage tantrum feels normal but the (cough) assault didn’t happen. And like someone has mentioned before you know she was screaming at the same time. I know I certainly did. With lots of “it’s not fair” etc etc. and my parents were separated at the time. So I feel for her in a way.

but this isn’t as has been painted by the socks and by the perv that is loopy. Not one bit.

also interesting no mention of Iris here. I can’t imagine she wasn’t there.

all perfectly timed by Alice knowing he was heading off to location to do his job.
My son had an anger problem in his early teens, was excluded from school more than he was there. He used to punch and kick the doors and walls in our house weekly but we got help and got him into boxing and got him a punch bag at home. It helped him having somewhere to express his anger in a safe place. His behaviour improved 100% once he left school and started college and I am so grateful for that as he died on Christmas Eve 2017 age just 17 and a half after being knocked off his bike but I forgot all the trouble we’d had. I think about this often regarding Ioan and his girls, what if something happens to one of them because it will be a lifetime of guilt if their relationship is like it is now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

welp

VIP Member
The docket has been updated but no documents available yet ‼

TRO has been denied it seems

HhxQWwm.png

X1szjFh.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
That girl should never be alone with BW until she's in long term treatment. That is such deeply disturbing behavior.

Please let there be a mental health intervention immediately. I worry for the safety of the younger daughter as well. She's surrounded by so much rage and emotional dysregulation. She must be so confused. 😔

MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Ametrine

VIP Member
I posted this a couple of threads back and am posting it again:

Alice's motivations with this have been to gain maximum publicity and to damage Ioan and Bianca's reputations and to get revenge on them.

If your soon to be ex-husband's girlfriend really did hurt your child, you would do everything to protect the child and you would use your lawyer to protect you and the police to press criminal charges.

• You wouldn't part ways with your fourth lawyer the day before the request for the restraining orders were filed.

• You wouldn't get your minions on Twitter to drop hints about what had happened a week before revealing it, almost revelling in the incident and full of glee about it.

• You wouldn't create sock accounts on Twitter (one of which was created in early May) to attack your ex and his girlfriend, such accounts then claiming to have the inside knowledge on what happened with the alleged assault.

• You wouldn't go to one of the biggest tabloids in the world and give them an exclusive to the journalist, a friend of yours, on what allegedly happened, with the tabloid then running it as an online front page story (coincidentally, the same day as the MS fundraiser you were convinced your ex and his girlfriend were going to be attending). You wouldn't want to open your child and your family up to that horrible level of scrutiny and gossip.

• You wouldn't send a photo of your child's injuries to a man you've never met on Twitter, to get him to post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ButterTart

VIP Member
The PDF is too large to upload. Basically she is asking for a restraining order for herself and Elsie. I'll try to cut and paste the declaration.
---
CH-100: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare:
BACKGROUND
l. The Respondent, BIANCA WALLACE, is my father's girlfriend. The Respondent lives
with my father Ioan Gruffudd.
I currently reside with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB:
09/ 13/2013, 9 years old).
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE
1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was
trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the
Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to
make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway out the door,
but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the
door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump
on my head. See Exhibit "A," photos of my injuries.
I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. My dad caught up with me
and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I
kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch mel" I was able to get away, and I ran
outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. My dad
caught up to us, and I yelled at him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on mel" to which he
responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I called my nanny Gloria Flores and
she was able to coordinate my sister's friend's dad Dennis Hauk to come pick us up. My dad
and Dennis agreed that Dennis would drive me and my sister to my mother's house, and my
father would follow behind.
3. 'Ihe next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly
Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The
Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in
West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure re incident.
4. Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's friend's dad have agreed to testify
at the hearing for this case.
RELIEF REQUESTED:
5. I am afiaid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue
a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is
true and correct.
Executed this day OS l'al !'2,023 (date), atW MOW ica (city), California.
ELLA EVANS

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
Poor Ioan. Abused by both his ex wife and daughter. my heart breaks for him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I really feel for the girls. I know exactly how Ella is going to feel once she hits adulthood and the guilt hits her.

I would have done what she's done. I have done what she's done. It's so demoralising and confusing living with a parent like Alice. You will do just about anything to placate them, or to prove your allegiance, so they'll give you a moment of bloody peace.

I hope Ioan can still hold onto the hope that she will come out of this, and realise he left Alice, but never her.

I suspect there's a whole other Ella underneath the facade right now, that just wants it to be okay to love her Dad.

It really does get constructed as betrayal by these histrionic mothers. It feels like you're having an affair. As soon as you feel a moment's happiness with the parent you're meant to "hate", the crushing feeling of turning against the other one seeps in and you can't even enjoy it - because you're thinking about the interrogation you're going to be smashed with when you get home.

The tears, the "I do everything for you, how could you choose them?!" , the silent treatment, that then becomes "well why don't you ask Dad, since you love him so much?!" Starts, and you feel like you're living in a home where you are now an interloper, and all you want to do is anything you need to do to get back in - because being on the outside doesn't feel safe, and you just want her to be nice to you again so you can eat dinner and watch TV and not have the raving aimed at you.

I know what she's doing is wrong, but sometimes it feels like it's safer than the alternative.

Ioan may have to keep his distance for a little while, but don't give up.

She's going to need you.

Mother's like Alice tend to discard their children the moment they start to assert their own identities.

Trust me. Ella feels like she's always on the cusp of being replaceable ( thanks to her mother pounding it into her)

Don't prove her right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Ametrine

VIP Member
Why did she ring Gloria instead of her mum. Why didn’t her mum know until the next day ? Is it because alice thought she had a child free night and got absolutely steaming.
Yes, this is also hugely telling.

Ella phones an adult who actually raised her and can be counted on to be reliable, and it wasn't Alice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Invictus

Chatty Member
She threw milk on his bed, mustard and oatmeal at him.

Let’s not call it a tantrum.

She is a child who has been through a lot and yes, this is Alice’s fault but it is more than a tantrum.
Yes, "I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him."

Clear and severe issue with emotional regulation, damaging property, assaulting someone (oatmeal yeah but what's it going to be next time? A brick? a Kitchen knife?) Gonna speculate there was lots of screaming and other terrifyingly out of control behavior and no adult in their right mind would let an out of control child just run off into the streets.

I really hope they had a witness present and/or cameras of some sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 60

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I know we didn’t all have great parents but I can only imagine going home to my mum at 13 years old.

I had a tantrum, trashed the place, threw food at someone and got hit by the door on the way out!

She would not have suggested calling the police - I would have been frogmarched back to apologise and grounded for a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
So Ioan and Bianca have a choice. Let the narrative stand or call her out on it and tell the truth. What a terrible thing to have to do.
they dont even have to call her out. The narrative presented by Ella is already terrible, can you imagine the real story?

In some ways its a blessing in disguise: last year it was "just" hacking and thefting, this time physically throwing food at you, when are we reaching knives and gun stage? The escalation has to stop and I hope this will be the trigger.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Tabitha D

VIP Member
What exactly is the point of having Gloria and the friend’s dad testify? Neither of them witnessed the alleged incident.
🤔
I mean, FFS. There’s nothing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

missjagger

I’ve worked 26 years in psych. Never seen a more textbook case of histrionic personality in all those years.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Sorry to pop your balloon Alice, but vowels can alliterate. Assonance is the repetition of the vowel sound, ie ‘the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain’.

or

Yoooooo are sooooooo screeeeewed duuuude

You’re welcome 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The only thing I can definitively state in all of this is, My god, these poor children.
I'll save my sympathy for Elsie, Ioan and Bianca I think. This act was premeditated without a doubt, moo.
The Judge will see a pattern of wilful behaviour, abuse and walking out on visitation. It's been aided and abetted by the very person who is supposed to navigate their children through to adulthood.
Alice is a very poor role model indeed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Ametrine

VIP Member
Doesn't Ella's statement actually show the level of parental alienation she's been subject to?

Own goal, Alice.

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Absolutely Ella's fault.
I don't even understand all this. Since when is it OK for 13 year olds to throw food all over your house , throw a hissy, and run out? No, that's not normal behavior. Saying he didn't respect my wishes??? Spoiled... absolutely ridiculous behavior meeting somebody their dad's with. Alice, obviously taught her well how to manipulate and hate. Pitiful

• Heart