Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ooh thank you most kindly 🎊 🎊 but it was just an observation really and it was quite early on in the thread. - Go ahead and use Ametrine’s for the title if you can. 💜💕💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would leave this. While the story obviously is made up in its context that the girl was accidentally hit is not out of question
It won’t let change it anyhow welp, plus may have been a little too long for a thread title.

Reactions: 6
I posted this a couple of threads back and am posting it again:

Alice's motivations with this have been to gain maximum publicity and to damage Ioan and Bianca's reputations and to get revenge on them.

If your soon to be ex-husband's girlfriend really did hurt your child, you would do everything to protect the child and you would use your lawyer to protect you and the police to press criminal charges.

• You wouldn't part ways with your fourth lawyer the day before the request for the restraining orders were filed.

• You wouldn't get your minions on Twitter to drop hints about what had happened a week before revealing it, almost revelling in the incident and full of glee about it.

• You wouldn't create sock accounts on Twitter (one of which was created in early May) to attack your ex and his girlfriend, such accounts then claiming to have the inside knowledge on what happened with the alleged assault.

• You wouldn't go to one of the biggest tabloids in the world and give them an exclusive to the journalist, a friend of yours, on what allegedly happened, with the tabloid then running it as an online front page story (coincidentally, the same day as the MS fundraiser you were convinced your ex and his girlfriend were going to be attending). You wouldn't want to open your child and your family up to that horrible level of scrutiny and gossip.

• You wouldn't send a photo of your child's injuries to a man you've never met on Twitter, to get him to post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Alice's strategy has remained unchanged since Ioan filed for divorce namely create chaos and try to damage Ioan and Bianca as much as possible while alienating the children from Ioan and milking him dry.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if Alice is sophisticated enough to use a VPN? If not, she is in a world of hurt re: the Janelle K account if Ioan submits a 'John Doe' request for cyberstalking RO.

Reactions: 24
From the last thread

I agree wholeheartedly, Ella should not be with either parent for at least a year. She needs help, and Alice certainly is not going to see she gets it and the girl hates her father because her mother has poisoned her mind against him. She needs to be where she can talk to someone freely, not have to take sides. If her mother does not see she needs intense therapy then she is even a worse mother than I thought.
It only got this bad as nothing was done for so long. We are lucky to have Children's Services in the UK. Ioan could have gone to them from the start for help before it got to this crisis stage. CPS only deal with the worst cases but this is where they are now. I hope they finally act but it's going to be very hard to undo this tit at this late stage.

What CS would do is a parenting assessment on both parents. AE would fail it imo and IG wouldn't. Then the kids get placed with the safe parent and the other one gets visitation but with AE probably supervised only to try and stop the PA. Too late for that now of course and AE has ALWAYS been against therapy for the kids and won't change now either.

Reactions: 29
Off topic:

Just for your future reference in regarding title thread lengths. I’ve just checked and you can have up to 72 (max) characters which includes spacing and punctuation. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Alice is sophisticated enough to use a VPN? If not, she is in a world of hurt re: the Janelle K account if Ioan submits a 'John Doe' request for cyberstalking RO.
I mentioned this in the previous thread I don't think she's that smart! It's so easily traceable, even if she's getting texfuck, salad creamer, or lu-word salad-pine to set up the accounts, they can still be traced and connected back to her.
If she did use a VPN any decent IT forensic can trace them, might take a bit of time, but it can definitely be done.
Smartest person in the room, I think the duck not!

Reactions: 32
So the big reveal promised yesterday never happened? LMAO

Instead the glee dissipated and we got excuses instead: "The liars will have a strategy to beat the abuse claims"

Yep, they sure will mAlice. You're all talk and no trousers, or should I say no knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if Alice knows how to use a VPN!

I really hope Anne and her team are compiling all this evidence and they come down on her like a ton of bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So apparently now she has her eyes set on B’s money and hopes she’ll be rewarded if she sues. She’s full manic at this point. Someone should lock her up already!

Reactions: 39
From the last thread

It only got this bad as nothing was done for so long. We are lucky to have Children's Services in the UK. Ioan could have gone to them from the start for help before it got to this crisis stage. CPS only deal with the worst cases but this is where they are now. I hope they finally act but it's going to be very hard to undo this tit at this late stage.

What CS would do is a parenting assessment on both parents. AE would fail it imo and IG wouldn't. Then the kids get placed with the safe parent and the other one gets visitation but with AE probably supervised only to try and stop the PA. Too late for that now of course and AE has ALWAYS been against therapy for the kids and won't change now either.
Alice’s reason for not wanting the girls to have therapy was to protect herself. She was afraid they would be honest about their mother and she was not about to risk that. She cares nothing about those children, they are a means to an end to her. I am hoping CPS does get involved if only because something is desperately wrong when a 13 year takes out a RO against her father for no reason. I have a feeling CPS is already familiar with Alice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So apparently now she has her eyes set on B’s money and hopes she’ll be rewarded if she sues. She’s full manic at this point. Someone should lock her up already!
She will be in Target car park rant mode. Imagine living with that? Ella is still home schooled? No wonder she has issues.
---
I have a feeling CPS is already familiar with Alice Evans.
I hope the Police passed on the bogus Police report to them and they are investigating.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.