Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
The California govt site says this:

You may need information about your income and expenses to fill out the fee waiver form.

If you receive public benefits, you only need to check which benefit you receive on the form. You don't need to fill out the part about your income or expenses.

If your household income is below a set amount, you will need to fill out information about your household income. You might need to look at copies of paystubs or other documents with your income, to fill out the forms.

If you can't afford the fee and your household's basic needs, you will need to fill out information about your income and expenses. You might need to look at things like paystubs, bills, and bank statements, to fill out the forms.

My guess is that a 14 year old doesn’t have the means to pay … though her mother would.
This guideline might also apply. We don’t really know because we haven’t seen the forms.
FF683B24-1BD0-4488-A9A2-2C364EF241B6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9

lulooo

VIP Member
Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the thread title.

Going to use @Ametrine thread title suggestion which came in second for the recap as it pretty much sums up all you need to know 😆

Recap: I’m Alice Evans, I’m a piece of shit, I like to make up stories that my daughter was hit. (Allegedly 😏)

Newbies read the WIKI at the top of this thread

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-with-ioan-gruffudd-and-bianca-wallace.39556/

Carry on ye ol’ Seahags!
Way to go @Georgie883, @BessieNessie and @Ametrine 💖💖💖

• Heart

Calla Lily

I dont wish this on them but I'd be very curious if Ioan does break up with Bianca and how Alice would react to a new girlfriend. Most ex-wives are more peaceful then because the 2nd girlfriend no longer has the mistress suspicion and time has passed. you can no longer blame them on destroying your family. But I wonder if in Alice's case her Narc injury will just be bigger this way if she cant really blame anyone for withholding her property (she may still tho)
She'd be the baby beater, at least. Probably the 2nd mistress as well, in case the divorce would not be finalized by then.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Thank you. I have spoken with her and she is going ahead with the next step, but if she progresses she will bring up edits and SM issues.
Maybe get her to look at the hashtag tweets for other reality shows. People can be pretty brutal and it will give her a good idea of what might be posted about her. Also get her to check out some of the comments from past reality show contestants - they can have a pretty tough time afterwards. They usually have to give up their job for the filming of the show and if they are portrayed as a villain they often have trouble getting another job after the show airs. If she's looking to parlay it into a career, that can also be difficult - former reality contestants can be too famous to get a normal job but not famous enough to go any further in entertainment. I don't know much about The Traitors, but reality TV can be a really manipulative and toxic arena where the participants mental and emotional health comes second place to drama and scandal. This could be a great opportunity for her but make sure she really thoroughly checks it all out and really knows exactly what she could be letting herself in for.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
So do I take it that the hearings later this month will be as to whether a permanent restraining order is to be granted?
I assume the TRO would be automatically denied if the paperwork is incomplete, or if Ioan/Bianca haven’t been served (so haven’t had a chance to file a defence?).
How likely is it that a PRO is granted if the TRO was denied?

we dont know if it happened like this though, for all we know the kids agreed and then out of the blue turned crazy as instructed

Well an argument of some degree occurred and there should have been foresight to agree for B to exit immediately imo.

Gloria wasnt even there, the friend just drove them home.

They basically are only there to testify to confirm that the kids actually were at his home etc. in case Ioan tries to deny this. It's a pretty weak witness list tbh.
Gloria can testify on the basis of the phone call and she is volunteering to testify as a witness to support the RO. She can confirm/deny Ella was hysterical/Elsie told her this story/Ioan spoke to her and agreed for friends dad to pick up/the sky was green/etc - essentially anything relevant and if she is a witness on Ella's side then it will be in support of the restraining order.

It's not a weak witness list for something that happened behind closed doors I'm afraid.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
She's fourteen in a couple of months, I can't help but feel sad for her tbh. I don't think she'll be happy with herself when she looks back at this time.
If she stays with her sorry excuse of a mother she won't.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Are the documents available to read? Do they give a summary of the reason for the submission?
One of them is 21 pages long. If she hasn't got a lawyer then presumably it's just Alice ranting like a loon.

Or is Ella eligible for legal aid as she's a minor?