Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Mother's like Alice tend to discard their children the moment they start to assert their own identities.

Trust me. Ella feels like she's always on the cusp of being replaceable ( thanks to her mother pounding it into her)

Don't prove her right.
Who would replace the Golden Child? That's mother's little soldier.

Alice is the replaceable one. Ella needs a safe space not a madhouse.

Even if AE dumped Ella (she won't) it would be the best thing to happen to her, although it would take time to realise it. Kids don't always know best.

I agree that if Ella ever disobeyed AE there would be war but right now she's very obedient.

Reactions: 6

welp

VIP Member
No head injury. Repeated photos (in black and white) of her arm and a few of her hand. Didn’t notice anything on the hand but the photos are really poor resolution.
i managed to download before you deleted, but check page 18 and tell me if I'm stupid or not, but what the hell is that? This seems way too huge to be caused by a door, or is that just a shadow?

Reactions: 5

lulooo

VIP Member
Oh my god, they are exactly alike. Alison is a petulant, lying child too! And also in her 50s. Unbelievable.
She’s a better artist than she is a journalist. Bitchoff took part in a painting contest on tv and was quite good in fact.

• Haha
Please don't go too crazy with the hate but I do think that it was silly to be introducing Bianca at this stage. There is still great alienation and contact only recently becoming regular - the focus should be on improving the girl's relationship with him, not introducing the girlfriend.

Also surprised Bianca did get involved - wish for her sake she would have stood to the side or moved out of the confrontation area! I would have thought they'd both have foresight that a confrontation was likely to happen on the girlfriend meeting and planned for Bianca to stay well out of involvement!

I think the court will struggle to be a straight dismal given Gloria/friends dad testify - especially Gloria as she should be more of a neutral witness considering knowing Ioan. Sad that she is testifying against him, guess we have to give up hope that she has the girls interest at heart.

Let's hope B/I continue appearing unbothered and fight like hell to win.

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
The whole thing is so fucked up. Alice is bananas. But, and I know lots of you will hate me for this. But jzst because Alice is awful, it doesnt mean Ioan isnt awful too. Why is this child throwing mustard! Of all things. Why are these children so crazy. I believe Ioan is probably the lesser of 2 evils but come one, this is a very peculiar situation. I would say theres a wierd general situation. He accepted her for years. My husband wouldnt tolerate that shit for 1 minute. And neither would I, theres a whole situation here and I dont think Alice is the only problem. MOO

• Sick
Neither Gloria nor the other witness were present during the event. They can only testify to what happened afterwards. Gloria was never even present. She just received a phone call from Ella, who thought it best to call her nanny instead of her mum.
I am on Ioans side but the reason she would have called Gloria is most likely because of the order against Alice and needing to appear neutral (and having been instructed to by Alice so it appears less staged)

Also, there is an assumption I don't know the case because I slightly disagree with Ioans actions. I realise Gloria was not present but she is still a witness and will be asked on her knowledge of afters (ie: Ella being hysterical saying B did XYZ) and will likely be asked on her interpretation of events, the accuracy of statement based on what she was initially told, etc.

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
I should have read the thread before posting about the document. I didn't know the RO was denied. Great news. I've started at the thread from the beginning and am reading through it now.

I started back on phentermine today. I'm speeding through my day, and I always make my worst posts on here when I'm on my first day of phentermine. I blame it on the speedy edge it gives me. LOL But, on a good note, I've accomplished a ton today.

I agree with you. It is so sad that she would go after her father like this. Alice is pushing her, but she's willingly going along. Her anger towards Ioan is always rewarded by Alice.
Has it been denied? I'm still catching up.

Reactions: 4

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Thank you! :)
I added that, I read that that was the date they separated and he moved out, but I can't remember where I saw it. I could be wrong of course.

Do you have a source for 25 Jan? Will change it then.

Edit - found it. Will change it.

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
So Alison published an article as FACT based on nothing more than a first hand report from her 'friend'. Do I have this right?

Because if Alison had truly gone by court records/reports as she told Andrea, she'd have seen that the TRO applications were immediately DENIED. Why wasn't that included in her little yarn?

I wonder how the DM feels about this? IMO, they should either fire Alison for gross negligence or print an apology and retraction immediately. Isn't that standard protocol? They had to do it before, after all.

And I see someone is in full narcissistic collapse. Fooled Again? I'd say she's fooled plenty, yes.

Not this time.

Justice is coming. And she's mighty.

MOO.
I wonder if the article, and the pap walk one have been taken down as I couldn’t find either earlier on.