Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That statement showed that since December 22 Ella had been objecting to a chaperone being present.
The events of the last week show just why one was needed.
Where can I find the Ioan statement where he related just a portion of what Ella berated him with on visitations? Haven't seen these amongst the other released docs?

Reactions: 7

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I wish I could use two emojis in the response. A like emoji for the point made, and a 😢 for her destruction of her daughters’ lives.
---

I wonder if the article, and the pap walk one have been taken down as I couldn’t find either earlier on.
I can still see both DM articles, just a Googe search for Yo and DM.

Lotus Flower

I also worry that the fuckwit will stop at nothing and after this stunt over the weekend said:
It is getting very scary. She seems to be going down the BB path. I don’t even recall BB falsifying child abuse allegations against Dan, but maybe she did and I forgot about it.

edit—I’ve somehow messed up the quote and can’t fix it, but was trying to quote Lulugrace.

NarcRage

VIP Member
The raging never stopped, she just had to not show it publicly after the PRO. The kids would have heard the ranting non stop though. They can't escape. None of her friends would pick up the phone since Summer '21 I reckon.

So why the sock deployment (in addition to Tone)? She is scared of the custody hearing where she will get her ass handed to her. Before, she was all mouth on SM and then pulled No Shows in Court. Bullies are always cowards and she's no exception. Now she will have to show up and she's shitting herself. The rage masks the fear.*

*No charge for this analysis Alice.
The human cheese string moved back to the uk to get away

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
It’s not condescending. This is exactly what Alice wants people to believe about what happened.
Sure. If you say so.
Personally, I don’t have a direct link to Alice’s consciousness, so I can’t predict her motives with absolute certainty - only deal in hypothetical scenarios, based upon personal experience and reading widely on the available literature and journal articles on social sciences, psychology and child development. In fact, I was teaching Piaget today as part of a university psychology study group I run. The child is out of control. I’m not concerned with what Alice may or may not want me to believe. I am responding to clear behavioural patterns which elicit great cause for concern.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Hey, I just noticed an error in the wiki and I don't know how to edit. It's in the timeline. Ioan and Alice legally separated 1 Jan, but he didn't move out until 25 Jan. Can anyone change it?
I added that, I read that that was the date they separated and he moved out, but I can't remember where I saw it. I could be wrong of course.

Do you have a source for 25 Jan? Will change it then.

Edit - found it. Will change it.

Attachments

Autisteuse

VIP Member
There's only one direction this child is being pulled in!
There's nothing out of the ordinary that Ioan is doing, what is out of the ordinary is the way these two girls are being groomed to respond to it. Said it before but this is just not natural behaviour and the courts will recognise this.
I think I’ve indicated that the child’s behaviour is abnormal and a cause for grave concern, no?

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
It’s very odd. Is there a chance that Ioan didn’t know about the filings until the article in the Daily Mail was published? Perhaps something else was served yesterday.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I asked ChatGPT about sock anonymity and here's what it said:

In certain situations, it may be possible to identify the author of an anonymous Twitter sock account, even if they are using a pseudonym. If someone is engaging in defamation, making threats, or violating a temporary restraining order (TRO) through their Twitter account, legal action can be pursued to uncover their identity.

To determine the identity of the account holder, a person affected by the defamatory statements, threats, or violation of a TRO would typically need to take legal action by filing a lawsuit. This process usually involves obtaining a subpoena or court order that would be sent to Twitter, compelling them to disclose the account holder's information.

In California, as in many jurisdictions, courts recognize the potential harm caused by online anonymity and have developed procedures to balance the right to anonymous speech with the need to address illegal or harmful conduct. Courts may require the person seeking to unmask the anonymous account holder to present evidence of the alleged wrongdoing and demonstrate a legitimate need for the information.

It's important to consult with an attorney who specializes in defamation and internet law to navigate the legal process effectively and understand the specific requirements and procedures in California or your jurisdiction. They can guide you through the necessary steps to pursue a case and help you determine the best course of action based on the details of your situation.

View attachment 2222665
Thread suggestion

MAlice, Ioan is on your sorry bare ass to sock a lawsuit on you!

Reactions: 6

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned feeling sick at all, just ‘full’. She doesn’t pay and isn’t diabetic, she lives in a country where it’s prescribed ‘just’ for being obese. She’s lost 20kg despite the booze 😂.
Apologies though, that was all off topic.
It’s for Type 2 diabetes so lots of docs will prescribe it as a preventative measure for people at risk of developing type 2 -even a bit overweight. There’s no shortage now so it’s easy to get. It’s very expensive in the states though. 🤔

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She asked for a fee waiver and it was granted. So they will get a police office or deputy sheriff to serve it on Ioan and Bianca. Usually they will use deputy sheriff's to serve it, because they have county wide jurisdiction.
What if he's in Atlanta filming?

Georgie883

VIP Member
I would leave this. While the story obviously is made up in its context that the girl was accidentally hit is not out of question
It won’t let change it anyhow welp, plus may have been a little too long for a thread title.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
U
If I were Ioan, I would be looking at boarding school options for Ella. It may be worth him spending a significant portion of his future income in getting her into an excellent boarding school in California or a state close by for a couple of years, together with ongoing therapy.
Unfortunately boarding schools are $100K+ a year. I'm not sure he could afford that. :-(

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Hey, I just noticed an error in the wiki and I don't know how to edit. It's in the timeline. Ioan and Alice legally separated 1 Jan, but he didn't move out until 25 Jan. Can anyone change it?