Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I was beginning to think I’d imagined it but I did wonder if that was why Bianca had two court dates and Ioan only one. Either on here or Twitter someone had said she was going after B for civil harassment.

I can see why Marie and Alice parted company.

I presume a woman who is concerned about her daughter and can afford a BH apartment will get her a good lawyer.
Id be very surprised if any of this gets past the first post!

Reactions: 8

plinky2

VIP Member
Wow do I have news for you.. cheers 🥂
I’m not sure lol. It’s not a hard and fast rule, just Most people I chat to about ozempic feel sick a lot or are sick and we struggle to drink much alcohol. I can have 1 or 2 but it delays gastric emptying so if it’s fizzy drink it just plays horrendously on me all night and I just feel full so fast. I wouldn’t get pissed on it easily without paying an unwanted price for it later on

plinky2

VIP Member
My SIL manages to drink plenty while on ozempic 🤣
I don’t know how! It’s literally the worst for nausea and feeling totally full
I also don’t get why you would spend £££ on ozempic or be diabetic to then drink your calories either 🤣
I love wine but it’s not loving me anymore. RIP

• Haha
  • Sad
Well we have only read Ella's accusations where she admits to trashing the place and throwing stuff at her dad first which could be classified as assault . we have not read what any of the other people present say. Gloria is not a neutral witness because she only knows what Ella told her and she is employed by Alice so there is an unequal relationship. We don't know why Ella called her nanny and not her mum. We don't know if the chaperone was present who has attended previous visitation because of threats of unfounded accusations. We don't know whether Bianca intervened, was attacked like Ioan or was unlucky to be standing near the door. At the moment all we have is Ella's statement who is obviously a very angry child with impulse control issues and doesn't show her behaviour in a positive light
I don't know how many more times I can make clear that I am on Ioans side. I am only pointing out flaws in Ioans case and whilst I agree that Ioan will win given the visible history of acts of alienation (Instagram hacking/amazon orders/etc), Gloria and co will be regarded as credible witness I'm afraid.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Fast forward to Ella and adulthood (not too far off) - could or would she blame her dad for letting her go after all the stunts she has pulled on him including trying to get him jailed ! Will she look back and think how could I do that on my daddy who never did me any harm . Will she be ashamed. Will she write the book and clear her daddy's name. Will she apologise publicly or otherwise to him and/or Bianca. Or will she follow in her "be a mother)'s footsteps and continue the crucifixion of Ioan, the only parent who gave an actual shit about her 👀🤔😞

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
And go to the same lip filler clinic 🤣
---

Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm fucking shite at this 🤣
Note to all: never charge me with keeping count of anything, I clearly cannot be trusted 😵💫
Who can blame you? Definitely not me, the biggest airhead ever! Each of us can keep track of our likes because it’s a lot, especially when the loon loses it. 🤣

• Haha

mousse

Scrolling through the thread I didn’t realise this was an ad not a picture of the abuser (and yes I am being cruel to the lady in the ad and I shall play nicely now)
IMG_6692.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Nixlondon

VIP Member
At this rate she's headed for a psychiatric hold/intervention or arrest. This non-stop rage tweeting and consuming obsession with Bianca is frightening and nearing Betty B. levels of concern.

MOO.
Trouble is, it can't be proven to be Alice. So in the eyes of the law and the social services investigators/courts she is being quiet. We know that it's her and that she is entering another manic batshit cycle - but can't prove it. That is why I really really really hope that somehow Ioan and Bianca are aware of the Janelle K and Fooled accounts on Twitters and have filed a John Doe cyber harassment RO. It is quite tricky though, as Twitter only keeps records for a very short period of time, particularly with deleted anonymous accounts - and if a VPN has been used it becomes really difficult to link a particular person to a deleted account or to deleted tweets.

Reactions: 7