Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
In fairness to Alice's BFF, she is not writing anywhere that Ella's allegations are true, just that she has filed a request for a restraining order. Of course she has extra info from her BFF on this and she scheduled the article as demanded by Alice shortly before a red carpet appearance, but ultimately she is just doing her morally questionable job of being a celebrity reporter.
She doesn't need to actually write anything the headline is incredibly damaging on its own!!!

Reactions: 7

helsbelz

Someone said of DAM "Do you read this fool's tweets in AE‘s drunken voice?" Yes I do.

Also, I think she deleted this - DAM: Child rape apologist. Child abuse apologist. Do Ioan and Bianca even know you exist?

Covering her tracks now.
It is still there 😞

• Wow
  • Angry

mousse

You also have to wonder whether Alice has been taking tips from Brody Dalle

plinky2

VIP Member
But it's also been reported in Page 6 and by Perez Hilton.

They could have reported on it, which makes me think they don't think it's important enough, and/or they are also fed up of Alice's shit.
She doesn’t like TMZ, I think she has less control over how they spin things

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Since they are legally still married, hes next of kin. I wish he would be the one that could get a writ on her and have her sectioned. She needs it she's just a vindictive devil and there's nothing right about her mind. I don't remember who said it earlier, but it is just a divorce. Everybody in her family wasn't killed. Not that she would care. It's all me, me, me...how dare you leave my stinky arse! I didn't love or appreciate you, but live in the garage and support me forever.
That was me in BIB - I have my uses 🤣

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Wouldn’t a judge have little choice but to act to protect a minor? This is my worry really that it’s now an abuse of the court, in that they will probably have to put something into place as to not do so would be a risk factor
Thus giving A the victory she so much wanted

I know this will appear extreme,but perhaps for Ella, the only recourse to get access and protection away from her mother, was to go along with this rouse and in her limited emotional development/ this is the fastest route to getting out and away for both her and little E!
It seems this child couldn't wait to get the CPS involved and her wish might well be granted, according to AB. Be careful what you wish for.
is I

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She may not. Alice never regretted the narcissistic behaviour that estranged her own father from her. If the Golden Child grows up like her mother, she will regret nothing because nothing will ever be her fault.
Alice had Ioan by then and was in her 30s. She never did an RO on her dad either. Will Ella do as well? I wouldn't bank on it. I stand by this prediction. Ella will wise up and repent. Could be decades from now though.

• Sad

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
LOL. Alice needs to direct this comment to Loopy; he's the only one who knows why he uses the word "defiled" like that.

If Alice hadn't been on the rosé, she would have realised the person she was replying to was just using Loopy's own words.

View attachment 2215349

Also, I missed this previously. She likes to use the word "wonder" too.

See "wonder why" in her email to Ioan, and in DAM's tweet:

View attachment 2215351

View attachment 2215355
I wonder why she acted like a narcissis bitch and gave him anything to record?? Byotch!! She stinks worse than raccoon s***.

• Angry

plinky2

VIP Member
I think given the previous history of threats by Ella and the fact Ioan needed a chaperone in her presence then Ella is not going to be a credible witness, a Judge isn't going to allow spurious accusations without proof. I really hope that this backfires on Alice in a spectacular fashion.
Problem is that child protection will kick in as a priority rather than protecting IG and BW. I will not be surprised if a TRO is granted but surely a PRO would need a lot more to it

Dollypop

@sallygsoton wrote on the last page of the previous thread that DAM account was gone, it isn’t, but I have to type in the username then click the tagged name in a reply to get to it, so seems to be somewhat repressed on Twitter 🤞🏻

plinky2

VIP Member
I had a look on TMZ to see if they had picked up the story. Thankfully, they haven't.

What they do have are two videos featuring Big Al. The first is the infamous carpark meltdown video which we've all seen.

The second is one I hadn't seen yet but heard about, where she's drunk and says Simon Cowell likes "trannies". Truly, what an embarrassing lump of a woman.

There is a reason they can’t and that’s because Alice has given the exclusive to the DM

Reactions: 6

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
It's 14 in California, although there is a qualifier 'California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.”'
If it was all made up then she knows it's wrong she is not three. There's no doubt if something happened, she started it and whoever was just trying to protect themselves to get away from her. Nobody's gonna believe an angry teenager groomed by malice. Alice hates everyone. It seems her own children are up to just be used. Pitiful...

Feather fans

VIP Member
We have never heard one thing about Ella having play dates or friends the past 2+ years. Only Elsie. Other than what looked like friends cheering on the hacking. I'm sure she must have. But any parent following this is going to think twice about wanting their own child involved with this family.

I am appalled at how fast this story is spreading. It now comes up first in a Bianca Google search. I hope Ioan's team comes down hard on this next week.

I too keep thinking back to the screaming fit Ella had when Ioan was watching the football game. Nature? Nurture? Perhaps both.
Like everything in life it’s likely both + a whole host of circumstances (for example physical distance/ isolation from grandparents and extended family) and environmental factors